OK.. this might offend some people but... I'm just keepin it real..

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

What do you call hispanics who identify themselves as "white?"

Slaves.

White supremacy has made a lot of minorities "wannabes"... it's one thing I've always respected about the latinos is that a lot of them were still culturally intact, but not nowadays...
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

It was a throw away remark at the level of that idiot.

And I'm like 1/8th Hispanic.
    test
  3. Fuk_your_Couch

Fuk_your_Couch New Member

im....4/33rds....eskimo....
    test
  4. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Nuff said.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

tbh like lil lucy said it comes down to the individual
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

I'd bet my life and the life of my first child that daQueen made this story up to start a discussion. But I'll suspend my disbelief for a few minutes.

If he likes whiteys and needs a woman who puts up with mad shit - why do you like or want a man like that? He's obviously selfish. And weak.

If he was your best friend in high school I suggest you save yourself the heartache and frustration a relationship with him would cause you and frame your yearbook instead.
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

Yea yo. They're listening to too much Mary J..... Mao Ze Dong is spinning, Confucious is cartwheeling.

[youtube]NrJ3lhbY5yY[/youtube]
    test
  8. TruestPain

TruestPain C.E.O of Rho' Wylin' Reco

lol... I shouldn't even respond to this because of how dumb the statement is... Does not matter what race, creed or color you are, if you have a dominating personality, you can dominate any women or anyone for that matter, once again not relevant to any race, creed or color.

So, for this statement to be as sourly executed as "fact" is rediculous. I've come across many black women who would preffer white-men over other ethnicities, but surely only by pure prefference.

As of my own, people who know me see that I've basically only dated black women, not because of the ethnicity but because I preffer darker colored women and what I mean by this EXACTLY is really through the eyes, hair and skin-tone. Does not neccessarily mean the women has to be black. What I mean is even if there were a white chic who was interested, and she fit a certain physique criteria that I like where she had dark hair, dark eyes and possibley a light-skin tone off-set of my veeeeery whiteskin, i'm on it. Not because its "exotic" or "unique" or "different".... its by prefferable choice...

I'm not into blondes, not into red-heads. And any race can be a blonde or red head, either naturally or un-naturally.

Just how some women like men "tall, dark and handsome...".... I like my women slim, slender and dark. Alot of times, they just happen to be black women...

With that said, has nothing to do with dominance over either because i'm caucasion and the chic being black... its by natural selectiong... laws of attraction. Plain and simple.
    test
  9. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

its aight boo you down with the sistas... you have exquisite taste.
    thread done/
    I keed I keed, kinda
    test
  10. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i was gonna reply but this shit old as fuck
    test
  11. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

true but given the reply......... namean? :funny:
    test
  12. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Yeah... old... They've already hooked up, fucked, had a baby, and left eachother for Asians.
    test
  13. b'

b' New Member

Depends, if the chick ain't doing right by him then I'd say make a move. No one likes a home wrecker so be careful b/c karma a bit.

SN: Women that don't tolerate everything under the sun appear or can appear as a challenge/turn on. I for one don't like a push over b/c if I can walk over you I probably will.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.