OK.. this might offend some people but... I'm just keepin it real..

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I'm feeling this dude right... His chick is white. So I kinda feel like I don't have much of a chance cause she is putting up with EVERYTHING he does. So I kinda would have to let the dude damn near pee on my face to get him from her.
    LOL...and I aint doin that shiot.

I know this sounds hella rude but in my dealings white women and black men, white women will tolerate everything. I know not all white women do this but..uh.. well... in my experience.

Your thoughts?

BTW, the only reason I'm feelin him so hard is because he was my high school best friend.
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

he got a broad keep it moving ma
    test
  3. Magazine

Magazine New Member

i say let him pee on you
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

LOL... Vulgar I am.. the situation is just really messed up! LOL

Magazine..NOOO LOL
    test
  5. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

black females need to learn that theres no specific reason that black men go for white women. we just love pussy in general and dont care what color it is.

besides, the only reason black women dont like white men is because they wont dominate them like a real nigga would. so its black women too that tolerate a lot of shit...

anyways leave dude alone. he has a girl.
    test
  6. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

most blk dudes that fuck with white women are pussies...
    test
  7. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

This site is so pathetic.
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

and sellouts.

anyway..how can you go from best friends to having feelings for a dude? thats so completely anti doc love I can barely accept this as fact?
    test
  9. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

niggas jealous as fuck in here [funny]
    test
  10. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

jealous at what??...i can get a white hoe to suck my dick just off the fact that its blk...nigga warchief must be married to a white bitch lmaooooooo
    test
  11. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

For real? I've smashed numerous black vaginas into recees pieces fam. Choked em, made em squirt, slapped ass, face, pulled hair. And Im white. You're sterotypical and obviously have no research put in to back up your comments.

As for you, the lady who made this thread...

This white !itch is obviously one with low-self esteem who will let someone treat them like dirt and put up with it. Probably a fat trailer park trash b!tch. I see this all the time with interracial relationships. If you wanna fall victim to this assh0le's ways, then by all means, continue chasing after him. But my advice to you would be to find someone who will treat you right, and not need to piss on your face to enjoy eachothers company.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Troy

Troy New Member

there's too many men to focus so much attention on one... one that's not single at that..
    test
  13. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

Misskey, you need some young meat.
    test
  14. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  15. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

Misskey needs some white meat.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

u the one that sound mad as fuck [funny]
    test
  17. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

toss his salad
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

White women can be every bit as bitchy as the worst black women... so I don't get that 'all white women are docile and submissive' thinking... maybe the fat, desperate ones that these crack-head looking black dudes go for... but not a relatively attractive white woman who has some things going for her... she got attitude, too... she can be kinda lazy in bed, too... she wants a man who is working legitimately, too. The white population is too huge and vast in this country to try to paint them as a monolithic group.

Now, if you really want to know who the most docile women are, then it's asian women... usually on average, whether she's laotian, japanese, chinese, filipino, they will serve their men with the quickness... rarely do I ever encounter an asian bitch... hispanics are pretty submissive, too... but they're pretty demanding... they will put up with shit as long as you treat them right, give them mad attention and don't cheat... but if you fuck up, oh she will let you have it... because they love so hard.
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

And before it's mentioned, kill all that "white women give head more or the best" noise... because the best head I'ver ever gotten was from a black woman... I've gotten plenty of head from white chicks and most of them have been pretty mediocre... 2-3 of the best head performances in my life have been from black women. Puerto Ricans can slob the knob well, too.
    test
  20. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

ignorant right on the button as usual..asian women put up with A LOT lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.