Ok... Spielberg, take a cyanide pill motherfucker.

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Pro-deuce, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pro-deuce

Pro-deuce Guest

is it just me or war of the worlds was shit of the year.

what a crazy idea! alieans preparing a MILLION years to kill humans, and they LOST? are you fucking crazy? they're aliens.. and the end? he shoves a grenade up the invader's cannibalistic vagina and the war is over? get bent faggot spielberg...

ONE SCENE gets props though..

when dead bodies start floating down the river...

ugh...
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ you missed the whole movie i take it.
    test
  3. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

Wasn't WW based on HG Well's novel/story?

as far as i know spielberg had nothing to do with the plot at all

but I think he's definetely fallen off in the director category.

what was the last good movie he directed? Saving Private Ryan?
    test
  4. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

Uh, yeah you seemed to not have watched it... the grenade inside the thing had nothing to do with ending the war. Nothing. At. All.

Minority Report was quite awesome, I thought. I also liked Catch Me If You Can... but considering he's only directed 5 commercial movies since Saving Private Ryan, three of which being good (in my opinion), that's not a bad track record.
    test
  5. : . :iza: . :

: . :iza: . : New Member

lol..i havent seen it yet..is it bad or is it worth watching??
    test
  6. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

jurassic part 3 fucking sucked MASS COCK
    test
  7. OrtizDupri

That's great, but Spielberg didn't direct it.
    test
  8. Pro-deuce

Pro-deuce Guest

yea.. im not saying it had anything to do with the end of the war but it seemed like it did. after the robot died there was no more war...i saw the whole thing... sadly... and yes after it was over i got up and said BOOOOO
    test
  9. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

^that's not how the war ended, if you woulda stuck around to listen to what morgan freeman had to say at the end of ther movie you woulda known that it didnt end like that. i thought it was amazing and i think you're an idiot
    test
  10. Pro-deuce

Pro-deuce Guest

I HEARD IT.. I REPEAT.... it SEEMED LIKE AFTER HE KILLED THAT ROBOT THE WAR WAS OVER.. THE MOVIE WAS SCRIPTED HORRIBLY IN THE END
    test
  11. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

yeah the ending was horrible.. it was too abrupt..
    test
  12. OrtizDupri

The movie wasn't about the War. It was about Tom Cruise and his family's quest, which was surrounded by the War. Thus, when his quest ended, the movie ended.
    test
  13. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

yeah spielberg had nothing to do with the plot, the horrible ending has been around since like 1890 something
    test
  14. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

They should have left the son just die. I think it would have made the ending a little better. When I saw him come out the house at the end I was mad as hell.

But I thought the Robots died because they wasn't immune to all the bacteria and shit on earth.

I think it was a pretty good movie up until the end.
    test
  15. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

'nothing' to do with the plot? i'm pretty sure HG wells didn't write that dakota fanning role, or write in the divorced, deadbeat dad.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

HEARD IT.. I REPEAT.... it SEEMED LIKE AFTER HE KILLED THAT ROBOT THE WAR WAS OVER.. THE MOVIE WAS SCRIPTED HORRIBLY IN THE END

^ are you on the less bright side......please, intelligent people of the thread is this guy like talking to a wall or am i stupid!
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

lol@1890 something........you're a moron!

they had radio when he was alive dummy. commit that!
    test
  18. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

what the hell was that red shit all over the place? Fungus made from human blood? what The FUck@?

The movie stuck close to the novel though, if you read the novel the aliens are fucking shit up one page then on the next page it says they died from some pussy shit
    test
  19. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

YEA UH, I'M PISSED BECAUSE IT WAS A DIFFERENT DIRECTOR................HOW U GONE PASS A GOOD LICENSE LIKE THAT AND LET SOME FAGGOT ASS QUEER FUCK IT UP.

THAT N*GGA SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER. N*GGA SOLD OUT.
    test
  20. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

ohh this just isnt fair....

"In 1898 English author HG Wells published a fictional story about alien invaders titled, "The War of the Worlds." Written at a time when science and fiction ..."

It's alright to confuse him with Orson Welles, who did the radio report based on the book, I mean us intelligent people tend not to do it but hey, you do your thing playa. I mean, I assume you were going for the irony and trying to compare your INCREDIBLY stupid post to how you felt about the movie right? th...thats what you were doing right?....yeah! you the man playa, keep doing your thing, woot woot and all right? Oh and I love the whole "dummy" thing, somewhere right now Fred Sanford and the 70's are smiling down on you....playa
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.