ok, so im watching season 4 of entourage on HBO in demand

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by dj battle cry, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

....and i dont know whats going on, the last season i watched was back in 2006 and i thought that was season three and at the end they fired ari, so i expected them to go into that situation but the first episode was them in colombia shooting medieillin. am i watching the wrong season, was season 3 the one in march, cause i thought it was season 4. explain this to me and letr me know whats up
    test
  2. Biggedawgg

Biggedawgg fuck mexico

you need to go back and watch where they have the terrible chick for an agent
    test
  3. Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman Generalissimo Abzkada

Season 3 was in two parts, part one is out on DVD right now and part two aired right before season 4 started.
    test
  4. dj battle cry

^ya i figured it out, they restarted season 3 in march or april, i missed all of that but iveseen all the season 4 episodes up till now, i gotta go back and watch those somehow, how long do you think it will be before their released on dvd
    test
  5. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

HBO takes forever to realease shows on DVD, so you'll probably want to find another way to watch those episodes. You really didn't miss much though.
    test
  6. dj battle cry

i just wanna know what happened with ari
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.