OK...so help me out guys...WEIGHT LOSS

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I started detoxing on Sunday and I have until Monday until its over....but even when its over my intake has to be extrememly healthy and for the 30 days (actually for life,lol)!

I LOST 9LBS since Sunday! I am so F*CKING EXCITED! That is helluva lot of motivation for me!! I am soooo excited!!! I actually lost 9 lbs in 7 days!

What are some weight loss tips?

Keep in mind I work out at leats 5 days a week. And I'm not talking panny anny calisthenics. I'm talking vigorous cardio and toning/resistence excercise! I also don't eat fried foods, take out, meat, bread, dairy (unless its skim milk).

Anyone got any tips....
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

atleast 45 minutes of cardio...drink ALOT of water like as much as you can in a day...eat grapefruits they burn fat
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

What are you doing for detox?? I don't like the idea of a detox.

Why aren't you eating meat, bread, or dairy????

Lean white meats like turkey, chicken, and lean cuts are excellent. Bread or pastas are fine so long as they are WHOLE GRAIN and in moderation, whole grains HELP you lose fat. Skim milk, low fat cottage cheese, low fat yogurts, low fat cheese, etc.

Besides milk or 100% juices, just drink water. Nothing else. No pop, no sugar filled juices, etc. Drink green tea as well, it helps burn fat.

Stay away from sugars, saturated fats, and trans fats.

Are you taking a multivitamin? Start if you aren't.
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Wow...I forgot about grapefruits!!!

I can start eating meats and dairy on Tuesday. The detox was to clean out my body naturally!

I do take multivitamins too!! And I drink at least 4 - 20oz bottles of water a day!
    Good tips guys...THANKS!!
    test
  5. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Well once you eat meat, eat alot of fish and chicken.
    Try to not eat after 7 or 8, cause thats when you gain most of your weight
    And at night if you get hungry, instead of snacking just drink water, it'll fill you up! =)
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

[pus] Detox and fat loss go hand in hand considering all toxins in the body are stored in fat cells.
    test
  7. Gorilla Nasty

Hmmmm....

Make sure you eat plenty of fiber in the form of fruits and vegetables.

Make sure you drink plenty of water

Make sure you eat something immediately after waking up

You still have to take in some fats.

Start keeping track of your lifting, cardio and what you eat.
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

lol

Detox's are worthless, and possibly dangerous.

I'm right, you're wrong.
    test
  9. Gorilla Nasty

No, you're wrong. Detox is not dangerous or worthless.

Of the many, many, many forms of detox their are, please elaborate on which are dangerous.
    test
  10. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

how is a detox dangerous??...simply eating veggies and drinkin water can be considered detoxing...it flushes toxins out of your system...its not like shes taking ne thing chemical
    test
  11. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

^^^Exactly....Only pills I take are multivitamins. I don't take anything to aid the weight loss! Thanks for the input everyone!
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Pills, juices, oils, strict veggie or fruit or both+water, all fucking worthless. Research and scientists have been saying this for years.

All you need to do to "detox" is change up your diet. The body is constantly detoxifying the system, going on a all fruit and water diet is not going to "flush out" all the toxins and in the process you're missing key nutrients from other food sources.

Though you may be losing weight right now, your glycogen stores are being depleted and once off your "detox" your weight loss will slow or even put pounds back on.

Excess weight is due to deposition of the fat, not a buildup of toxins lol.
    test
  13. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

Ehh..I never liked the idea of Detox.
    test
  14. Gorilla Nasty

When did I say excess weight was from the build-up of toxins? Never. but the body will be more inclined to hang on to fat if it (the bodyfat) is loaded with toxins. The point of all water, or fruit or what have you is not to flush your system. It's to give your body a break so that it can detoxify itself rather than worry about getting rid of the toxins in whatever you ate.

Like you said, the body is in a constant state of detoxification. That's due to things we eat ingest that we shouldn't. Mainly food. So the body is kind of always taking one step forward while we push it two steps backward. That's why fasting is referred to as the master cure and has been practiced for thousands of years. Detox(a real one anyway) is just a much less hardcore (and less effective I might add) version of fasting.
    test
  15. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Like I said, all that needs to be done is change to the diet. Fasting or detoxing is completely unecessary, as medical experts have been saying now for many years.

Detox diets do more harm than good, bottom line.
    test
  16. Gorilla Nasty

Fasting is great for you.
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Uh huh. Sure it is.

The scientific community says otherwise.

You lose.
    test
  18. Gorilla Nasty

Whatever helps you sleep sweetie.
    test
  19. DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA

DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA The Silencer

Ummm stay away from bread! Unless you're consuming it in the morning! What your carbs and calorie intake aswell. Also set a time for your last big meal, mines is around six, after six i won't eat anything with heavy calories or carbs. As a lot of people say cardio cardio cardio, but please do mix it up a bit. Running is a small portion: i box, swim,jump rope etc. Lastly try doing a lot of reps if your weight lifting as i'm sure you don't wanna get all hulk-afide ;))..........
    test
  20. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

they invented this substance in the 80's called CRACK, you should try it, and if it's too much of a rush for you just mellow it out with another compound commonly referred to as DOPE

you'll be the black Anna Nicole in 4 months(before she died)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.