ok, producers.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by enef, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CompassSaviour

CompassSaviour Got no brain, goin insane

point in case, you don't like the sample, i love it. obviously I'm not going to expect every hip hop head to get it. I think it has some great samples in the intro and the outro, which is what i used.

my site is incomplete, which is pretty obvious when the title says "This is where the main title graphic will be". I have to scan the graphics for the menu and the title. the only reason i linked to it early was because I needed a quick way to host my song and i refuse to use soundclick.

What part of Canada or you from anyways?
    test
  2. Loud Enuff

Loud Enuff Loud Enuff Productions

ontario about 2 hours north from Toronto
    test
  3. CompassSaviour

Barrie?
    test
  4. prophicey

prophicey New Member

yo stop ridin my dick i didnt say shit to you for about 3 days and on you go about "burnt" this
    , "burnt" that , if you dont like my beat stop bigging it up my shit is like number 300 hundred on the instrumentals chart i bet you play it all the time you probably play it all summer ...FUCK U
    test
  5. CompassSaviour

I didn't realize that you go up the charts when my friends laugh at your song. My bad.
    test
  6. prophicey

prophicey New Member

hahah youwanna keep this goin lets keep it goin then, i dont care if your freinds laugh at my song , they probably crackin up to my song it dont matter actually , only reason im even doing this is so more people listen to this shit i thinks its my best effort in a while , lol ...

peace mayne
    test
  7. CompassSaviour

I'd be embarrassed to have that "song" anywhere near 300.
    test
  8. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

We're In This Together - NIN...hmmmm....I flipped Queen before, and genesis, and ELO

Anyways ENEF., go to ( W w w . c r e a t i v e - s i l e n c e . c o m ) and register with the same name you have here, and I'll set you up to where you can here some examples of how I flip this and you can purchase from there aswell...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.