ok, producers.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by enef, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prophicey

prophicey New Member

u just want a simple beat with a simple sample in it or some complex type of beat i could do a simple beat with this , but i'll try a harder beat too
    test
  2. prophicey

prophicey New Member

is that staic in there on purpose
    test
  3. CompassSaviour

CompassSaviour Got no brain, goin insane

Trent makes better music than any hip hop producer. Sorry, it's true. I love hip hop, but Trent can run shit.

I suppose none of y'all like the Victory remix by NIN? That shit was HARD.
    test
  4. prophicey

prophicey New Member

test
  5. CompassSaviour

That shit is horrible. Worst flip of anything ever in life.
    test
  6. prophicey

prophicey New Member

i dont even see your version anywhere , its a fucked up song to sample , i thought i flipped it creatively enough ...i could easliy make something memorable too that beat ,
    test
  7. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Nah you ain't the only one bruh. I'm there with you. Actually I think with the exception of an Elvis record I sampled, I respect every artist I ever sampled. Some records I have just for listening.

Of course, I'm not your typical "because I listen to hip hop I'm all hip hop" type cat. I listen to whatever as long as it's good. Besides country and mainstream R&B. Both me make me wanna kill myself two times over.
    test
  8. CompassSaviour

Fuck you, I'll have something up on monday.
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Im the same way except I like mainstream r&b and some country but im picky about country
    test
  10. CompassSaviour

Neko Case is pretty much the only country I like.

http://www.kawlinz.com/music/wittn.php

Tell me what y'all think. Oh, and excuse the lack of content on the website.

It's my first sample flip, but it's probably about 27.4 times better than Burnt Skillit's.
    test
  11. CompassSaviour

ttt for burnt skillit
    test
  12. Loud Enuff

Loud Enuff Loud Enuff Productions

^^^^^wack....
    test
  13. Loud Enuff

..... and yet some how better than Burnts version...
    test
  14. CompassSaviour

Anything is better than Burnt's Version. I could sample myself sending a stool to the bowl and it'd be better than burnt's version.

*** Oh yeah, and where's your flip? I wouldn't mind hearing something "good"
    test
  15. Loud Enuff

first of if you wanna hear something good then you might want to start with a different sample...

second, i dont sample too much, i dont even post beats online for like the past 6 months, and 3rd maybe in about 8 weeks when my MV gets back from roland..
    test
  16. CompassSaviour

The pont was to flip THAT sample, not to flip ANY sample. I'm also not a sampler, it's the first beat I've tried it with.

I have all the same excuses as you, except for the roland thing. Maybe some constructive critisism would be good. If you don't like the song, then it doesn't really matter, because you won't like the samples in the song.

Just so I'm not a hypocrite, some critisism for Burnt:

The way the sample is played and repeated in the beginning is too plain, and their's mad space delay on the repeating parts. The sample starts skipping in a disorienting way and off beat. at 0:32, your beat kicks in with the scartchy sample in the background. The drums don't match the rest of the song, and it sounds like a totally different peice, it just doesn't flow with the rest of the song.
    test
  17. Loud Enuff

well first off it is pointless to use this sample to even try to make something good, you can not turn an apple into an orange ya kno

no you dont have the same excuses as me, sorry, i should have bin a bit more clear.. i dont sample much ANYMORE... i used to sample like crazy... thats what first got me into production... constructive critisism? dont use a wack sample... and do not try to force a hot beat out with a sample.. dont settle for a shit sample and try to make something h ot out of it, just find a better sample... there are millions of different artist and musical pieces you can sample.. and i do like the song, there are plenty of songs i like that do not make good SAMPLES...i like the song as a song, not a sample...

and its too late to not be a hypocrit mean while the only reason you said any of this is so you dont LOOK like a hypocrite....
    test
  18. Loud Enuff

oh and just an off topic suggestion, you should find a friend or someone to help you out a bit with a web layout, or pay someone, or d/l a template that you can edit yourself if you got some HTML knowledge and shit... cuz that one is wayyyy too plain... just a suggestion, because i know the looks of a site can usually determine how long a person is there for
    test
  19. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

test
  20. SuperPlex

SuperPlex SuperPlanet

^decent film
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.