Ok Ok...I give up...How THE FUCK DO YOU MIX YOUR TRACKS TO THE POINT THAT THEY KNOCK

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Creative Silence, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lol im so glad im just a beat maker

i dont get it
    like if you know your not a pro why try?

would you attempt to build a house if you werent a professional?

would you get behind the wheel of a car if you werent educated well on how to drive?

so why the hell are you "mixing" your beats? engineering a beat. i dont get it man.

and this doesent apply to those who actually know what theyre talking about or are atleast trying.
    test
  2. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

well my ear already tells me what needs to be eq'd, but that didnt take one week or a year to learn and it also helps to study your monitors to make sure you know whats the difference between accurate and whats not
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

well shit..when you have one of these

[​IMG]

fuck the bullshit...
    yes.....let them distort......

its pretty obvious that digital distortion isnt the same as analog distortion.....

regardless.......

i would like to hear some of your mixes.....and i hope you do mix hip hop music

http://www.rocbattle.com/battle_details.php?id=3243&section=pb

http://www.rocbattle.com/battle_details.php?id=3245&section=pb

and i hope for your sake that isnt you......

lol
    test
  4. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Lol...^ you been found out.
    test
  5. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Oh Shit Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  6. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Those were horrible.
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

i dont know whats worst......the beats.....or the mixes after hearing him talk so much shit.......

dude must be Arcanes little brother or some shit....

"I have a piece of paper that says me do audio engineering.....but me still suck"
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

cant say i'm surprised....we get those folks atleast once a month here........
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

test
  10. Dskillz

Bwahahaha, SAD

lol very sad.

He got 2 names.....rofl thinking he gonna get away that easy
    test
  11. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

lol.. you guys are so damn cool!!!!!! i can only hope to be that cool some day
    test
  12. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

To #4...all I got to say is...2CDs...1 cooked down with everything on....1 Raw as hell....both packaged up.
    test
  13. Creative Silence

Ok this IS a hot track...only flaw is yor drums ain't CLEAN do to that "distortion module". Your kick isn't muffled "I like that"...but they're not clean....and they sound mad soiled or grubby. I don't like nor want that in any of my tracks....
    test
  14. soniclabsaudio

soniclabsaudio New Member

LOL at you guys trying to do some research on someone when i got nothing to hide. I dont have more than 1 name this is it bro its me. You can find out everythign you want to know at www.soniclabsaudio.com , i never said i made beats so why are you trying to dig up beats on me? 50 dollar happens to just be a intertnet friend you guys dont have any? Get a life , i came here trying to help out some of you but see that the only thing you understand is shit talking and garbage. I will go back to the help forum and leave this trash be.
    test
  15. Dskillz

I translated that into

"Damn, they figured me out... i really suck at this. My 2 minutes of glory trying to pull a "dskillz"
    to get net props failed. I have no real friends... i was hoping the reply and refresh life-style would help me get through my insecurites"

Adios Amigo.

Thank you for playing.
    test
  16. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

instead of quoting the whole damn thing.

@Premize's post, reverb can also be used to move around the sounds in space (space is the space in the mix)... just cause you use reverb, doesn't mean it has to sound like your screaming at the top of your lungs in a closed stadium, echoing for days.. reverb is extremly useful when properly incorperated with slight panning and so forth.. you can create great atmosphere...
    test
  17. Creative Silence

^^^You can create GREAT atmosphere
    Listen to what he said...
    test
  18. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

not sure what the hell you were reading in my post. not sure where i said anything about screaming at the top of your lungs. you cant counter my post because nothing said in it was "opinion", dont know if you were trying to do that or not. but you basically repeateed wat i said in different words.
    test
  19. LiQuiD6

the point being.....i wanted to hear your work....you can hear any of our shit and get an idea of where we at or what we do...or what we are capable of.......

this is hip hop....not an acoustic rock forum......you cant come in claimin superiority without showing what you can do......that bs you pulled works in any other part of the music world but not here...any other forum would blindly accept what you say...

now if those tracks seriously arent yours......then ok......but if they are.....you cant tell any of us jack about making our drums bang.....you could be able to mix lincoln park's newest album and make it sound "glorious" for all i care....it doesnt mean you can mix a hip hop track.....which is why most engineer's mix only specific genre's of music that they are familiar with or understand....

just the fact that you were against distortion made me laugh.....it has its places.....even digital distortion......
    test
  20. soniclabsaudio

soniclabsaudio New Member

where did i say i was agaisnt all distortion? No where .... digital while recording yes but during a mix if it calls for it then so be it. I use the psp vintage warmer which causes saturation all the time. prove myself to you. Why? When i can come in here its not to battle any of you its just advice take it or leave it. I never asked to mix your stuff nor have i asked anything from any of you but some how i owe you some thing in the form of audio. Ok go to amazon.com and buy my man bulletheads latest release lil' bit country , 3rd worlds album respect due or even local intertnet cats like tysta or mckazzy from soundclick. Im not here to prove my self i was looking to network but i dont want to play childish games and feel the need to defend myself against any of you. I DONT MAKE BEATS! period. Now i have clients on here as well if they want there name said so be it if not thats a clients privilage to have me say nothing. Now to the point , everything i have said about audio is 100 percent fact you have nothing to say except i came here talking. Its a forum go down to audio tips and see what i write or recording.com or mix.com or any of the sites dedicated to the art and look me up. Dont come at me with some garbage beats and act like thats me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.