ok now i got a theory of evolution that wouldnt go against a biblical creation either

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ok in the bible it says a day of the lord is equal to 1000 years. K. Now its possible prior to God actually' edenizing' earth (eden means abundance/pleasure btw)perhaps the DINOSAURS, could have been the top of the fittest in a non organized meaninglesss evolution of some type of living natural thing wherever it may had began. Humans on the other hand compared to animals which (should) be the majority of life on earth. We dont fit the characteristics of native inhabitants of earth. Animals/ plants are native. Humans. However have way too many distinctive congnative self awareness, thought process, inginuity, even down to our look. My conclusion.................................................................... we are aliens because we were made to look like inhabitants of another nature. A nature with diff laws, diff tasks that allow for our intuition intelligence our abilities and creativity. And we subconsiously know or are especially gifted in a way that you may have used to use before the rebellion....
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i was going to let whatever crazy rationalization you came up with slide in the interest of getting you to accept evolution, until i saw you want to exclude humans. and your reasoning is that we don't look like earth creatures? we look like hairless monkeys.

here's the thing, i came across this a while ago while watching some video on youtube but never brought it up, because i generally want religious people to embrace modern science and don't think this should necessarily require them giving up on their religion. but evolution and the bible aren't really compatible to me at all.

here's why:

the story of adam and eve has to be literal for the sacrifice of jesus to make sense. obviously this means that humans had to be created, first man and first woman, not evolve as part of a general scientific process, or else the 'first man first woman' distinction becomes pretty hard to place.

the story also means that god initially created the world as a paradise. why would he let animals rip each other apart for millions of years and then 'edenize' the world into a harmonious vegetarian paradise? answer: he wouldn't. the bible says he created it all and 'saw that it was good,' not he created it all, had a couple mass extinctions, and then 'made it good.'

according to the bible, all creatures were vegetarians in the beginning, including humans, up until god finally allowed for meat eating after the flood. this is because no creature in god's paradise was to know the pangs of fear or death. sounds good right? only it's clearly wrong. carnivores are specifically designed to consume and digest meat. some of them couldn't even survive on a vegetarian diet. this is because they've evolved specific biological features that give them a predatory advantage.

not only was there no consumption of meat in god's paradise, there was no death because adam had not yet cursed the planet. so all of those dinosaurs couldn't have died before eve bit the apple, if the bible is the literal truth.

my conclusion: evolution is still real, biblical stories might need some revising.
    test
  3. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

How can you have this line of thinking and also have graduated high school. I mean even the most basic curriculum teaches of Homo Habilis, Erectus, Neanderthalis, and Cro Mangnon species. All which "look" quite a lot like us. And with the existence of burial graves, wall murals which depicted usage of tools, and other things showed these species had similar cognitive abilities.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Ok i say that just to provide another possibility. If animals are not self consious they live for 2 basic reasons eat and breed. Thats the common thread of all life which is nessicary thus MAY be possible to evolve into a faster, stronger, dinosaur type creature. Self awareness, moral understadning and search of purpose are no nessecity for a survival of the fittest evolution an just stick human beings at the top. Thats just one aspectwhere a major problem lies in the evolutionary theory of humans.
    test
  5. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

@thebigpayback, I thought you were a christian?

Christians don't beleive in evolution no matter what...God is creator of all things and created man in his image.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Christians all across the world accept evolution, while believing God is creator of all things and created man in his image.
    test
  7. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

Then that's just contradicting...you can't believe in one creator and evolution at the same time, that's absurd.
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i think where you go wrong is by thinking that evolution always results in a bigger, stronger, faster animal like the dinosaurs. take a look around at all the results of evolution, every creature you see. there are many different 'niches' to be filled by various organisms in each ecological system... and their evolution will reflect that.

for example us humans... why would we evolve bigger brains and a higher intelligence? for hunting. the ancestors of modern humans were not always carnivores, we started out eating fruits and berries in the jungle (sort of like the garden of eden). when we made the transition to the plains and began to hunt, it was necessary for us to work together and learn to coordinate attacks.

humans simply aren't physically equipped to be good hunters, not compared to the other predators of the plains. that's why we needed weapons, plans, and communication. the struggle for survival for millions of years is why humans are so smart today, and our evolutionary focus on intelligence rather that brute physical strength is what has allowed us to colonize and take over the entire world.

self awareness... moral understanding... these are the result of a higher intelligence. morality is good for society and humanity is a social species.
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah, really? Well...

Jesus didn't think so.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

i am till death but no i dont believe humans evolved from apes but the word evolution is broad there are things that evolve on a micro scale (adaptations) in nature but thats all we really witness and have discovered.
    test
  11. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

huh??? can you explain this more clearly
    test
  12. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

this just doesnt make sense on many levels
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Yea. If evolution is a survival of the fittest and human are the result of millions of years of evolving bigger better stronger why dont we have any of those aspects other than our brains. Sseems more likely we end up a dinosaur type creature with intelligence. And what then or and where does morality, self awareness, and other untangable things like that fall into place with an evolutionary view? They have no bearing on reproduction or survival so why sont they fit n the equation.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Its just a thought. But what doeant make sense about it. Ill clarify.
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

@thebigpayback. in the #8 post its clearly explained y humans aint envolve into "dinosaur type creature with intelligence" y did u decide to respond to every other post but the one that clearly explains y ur wrong?
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Lol. No the whaa? And huhs? Took me off topic a bit. Going back to it tho ya i see that. #word#reg
    test
  17. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

We didn't evolve from apes.

Humans and apes share a common ancestor.

I'm not even going to address the first post in this thread it's too :funny:
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i think it sound's realistic infact, NO OTHER SPECIES NOT EVEN DOLHPIN's and they are thought to be very intelligent creatures, have accomplished what man has accomplished and that tells us LEAPS and bounds ABOUT "inspiration" .. mankind has turned this world INTO THERE DOMAIN. building houses, buidling's school's institutes, implementing LAWS, borders', cultures, languages, art, all thing's ANIMALS have NOT accomplished. they weren't designed with a cognitive brain FOR A REASON, to allow human's to be the top and to keep the food chain in a order that perpetuates LIFE. NATURE didn't show us how to build the nuclear bomb, it only gave us the resources. Nature didn't show us that "writing" is important for education purposes that was a thought Designed by our divine creator. All these idea's mankind has made are sign's of divine insperation, or possibly they are what we made in heaven before the "rebellion" and we were cast down to earth as fallen angles. our ancestor's have been redeem'd tho by the blood of christ. the more man get's closer god the more invention's we make. even people that aren't professed born again's are gifted abilities to perform on earth like evolutionist scientest'. they are leaning on their own knowledge, but god has given them a brain, if they used it for the glory of god they'd accompolish much more in a year then they did in a lifetime.

why not give it a shot? we've seen that without both sides believer's and non believer
    s what the result is. why not co=exist? why not learn from eachother?
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

@lyricalpriest you almost made a good point when u said

"i think it sound's realistic infact, NO OTHER SPECIES NOT EVEN DOLHPIN's and they are thought to be very intelligent creatures, have accomplished what man has accomplished and that tells us LEAPS and bounds ABOUT "inspiration" .. mankind has turned this world INTO THERE DOMAIN. building houses, buidling's school's institutes, implementing LAWS, borders', cultures, languages, art, all thing's ANIMALS have NOT accomplished. they weren't designed with a cognitive brain FOR A REASON, to allow human's to be the top and to keep the food chain in a order that perpetuates LIFE"

but the truth of the matter is humans did not fall from the sky as we are today. all these streets, houses, schools, language, laws, etc DID NOT exist when we came here. threw millions of years we slowly matured into the rational beings we are today believe it or not. even a few hundred years ago people thought that many technologies we have today are "works of the devil" or just impossible. science has advanced past what we all thought possible. people can fake read minds threw psychology, we can cook food with heat we cant see (microwaves) we have even cloned. just because for thousands of years people believed religion must be true based off of no knowledge of evolution, fear of eternal damnation, and a need for a promise of a paradise of an afterlife, u cant refuse to look at the hard evidence that scientist have finally traced back where we came from
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

We have buildings because otherwise we would be eaten by lions, wolves, bears... trampled on by horses, bulls, elephants... beat up by chimpanzees... have our food stolen by monkeys... be poisoned to death by spiders... catch illnesses from pigs, birds, mosquitos.... the stuff we make is perhaps a monument to the fact that we are needy. we are not the only animals who rely on innovation. beavers build dams... we steal these kinds of ideas that can also work for us, and craft them to our needs and our liking.

most of the stuff you put down as being things that animals haven't achieved are in fact things that animals have achieved much like us, some have achieved these things and we have learned from them, and some things they may not have achieved to same level that we have but the bare essentials may be found from other species... and you could take a whole lot of things other than that, but truth be told you do not present a reason as for why we are to look at this as anything but taking pride in our own endeavors... or how us making buildings make us god's chosen people over the dolphins who live in the sea and these kinds of buildings don't have value to them in any way.

what other species could possibly give a shit about the internet but humans? you might have a point if the chimps saw our interwebz and started a war to take it from us so that they would be the supreme fucking animals of the planet. it means shit all to them. just because have many complex constructed languages does not make us chosen, although it does give us advantages and i can see how things like language could have helped either to inspire religions being created in the first place... or possibly through things like religion can communicate to us the things that once may have been crucial to us on smaller scales as we came to be, and as we grew up into our own as people. the earth's population is so much larger now than it used to be.

we don't rely on fertility gods anymore (at least not in modern societies) especially in areas where there is a more densely populated region of people living. though i can see how for many people the judeo christian god, which for some intents and purposes is a god of armies (lord of hosts) seems somehow relevant to today's world. i tend to think the greater sense world peace we have, the less that this god would mean to us. the less diseased we become the less we feel the need to pray for healing. and so on.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.