Ok lets keep it real, you ain't ballin'!!!!

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SunnySyde, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunnySyde

SunnySyde - - - - - - - - -

Its funny how motha fuckas come across on these fourms.. People talkin' bout sellin' dimes and 1/8's lol wtf yo!!!!!!
    I been there done that ...
    You might make a lit' money but nothing great believe dat ..
    Your only makin' back enuff money to smoke for free, isnt hard, that isnt ballin'...

The people I fuck with get 50 lbs at a time!!!!!!!!!!
    They a three man team!! all brothers I go way back with and grew up wit'...
    Their oldest brother just got outta prison few weeks ago, shits really picked up since then....

People like that are ballers!!!!

People sellin' a few lb's aint ballin' ..Until you start movin some weight or sumthin'

we dont fuck with little shit, the smallest thing my dude likes to sell is an OZ....

y'all on this "purple haze" tip!!!
    see motha fuckas from around my way don't sell that purple shit cause no one wants it, not b/c its wack bud, b/c it cost to much..
    an OZ of purple haze goes for 300 an OZ around here in Youngstown, Ohio!!!!!

Thats why I fuck with the mid-grade orange, dark green, stickie!!! I get it cheap for 300 a QP!! so its easy for me to double up and move up when i feel like it....

I wont lie the most weed ive had at one time when I sellin' was 2 lbs, I could work my way up to 30, or 40 lbs if I wanted too ... But if you've really sold weed before you no the down sides of sellin', motha fuckas callin'at all hours, people around your hood start watchin' ur crib b/c of all the traffic...

When you sell weed, you should only sell 9 months outta the year, break for 3 ...

Man if motha fuckas only knew what I knew!!!!!

if any of you cats are from Ohio!!! you seriously need to get @ me, ill show you whats up and its all luv, until you do me dirty

i told cats betta check who I roll wit', betta duck -n- roll quick!!!!!!
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

brilliant. if i was ever to be in ohio around this time. i would hit you up, and as soon as i saw you and your people, me and mine would take those 30-50 lbs. and make 90,000-150,000 profit.

and selling weed ain't shit, so calm down. nobody balls off weed, unless you sell to industry peoples.

and 300 a zip is nothing, so you must be getting trash purple.

and furthermore, i can make over 2g's on 1 ounce selling .5's. so, with that said. tell me how you and your boys would kill me and mine and how you really do ball.
    test
  3. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

lmao @ this thread.... ^^^that dude is right though.

i sell 8th's its all motherfuckers can afford mostly except for the lil street thugs who wanna be dealers they buy the Oz's n shit n sell wack deals to dumb kids. i grow weed im now averaging atleast 40 oz a crop average price an oz UK money is 120 thats about 200+ish bucks i think... times that by 40 8,000 bucks in no time and every crop keeps getting bigger, and growing doesnt cost as much as im making at all.... i make enough money from this to live with no job... selling weed bought my god damn car it bought my wide screen tv, dvd player my computer selling weed bought everything i own naw im not balling, i wnt claim i ball.... nore would i ever wanna be a baller cos most ballers tend to be labled pussys these days.. i just do me, sell my shit make my money and survive with plenty of luxurys... pz
    test
  4. Uri nonmylipse

Uri nonmylipse URI NONMYLIPSE

man who gives a shit, its not a contest.
    Nobody ever claimed to be big willy styles, you just made it your own special mission to make sure we all knew that YOU are the shit....

nobody cares........really
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

and when you keep reporting no income, you're arrested.
    test
  6. Uri nonmylipse

yeah thats what i was thinkin, sooner or later they are gonna audit him cuz hes got no income but buys all this shit......the government is sneaky
    test
  7. SunnySyde

TAKE THEM FROM US?? Not without buyin' you wouldnt, dawg you act like you'd come up here -n- punk us down b/c I no that shit wouldnt fly, hahahahaha, I didnt mean to come off like a dickhead, im actually a kewl dude until fucked with, im just moodie b/c of all the drugs I do ....

We sell more than weed man, I get my acid from them and X ...
    I dont do x or acid anymore just sell it ...
    I sell the paper hits for 10 bucks a hit b/c no one else around here can get it so I tax motha fuckas hahaha, and I make'em pay 25 bucks a pill for X ....
    Im not sayin I crack everyones balls, the people im kewl with I give them good deals, like 6 bucks a hit of paper acid, and 20 bucks for X ya no?!??!

When we roll up to Pittsburgh to make a drop to this cats that buy a very large amout we have to take two rides make a switch and then go make the drop but we always meet somewhere different like a mall, ghetto ass places we no where police ain't rollin' -n- shit ya no??!?!? We are smart about the shit, we never take the same car twice to the same place within a week?

See the reason we dont fuck with them little kids outta high school for dimes -n- 1/8's b/c they come everyday, lit bastards are annoying, they dont no how to save up and buy sumthin nice like an OZ ... The people that buy from us are all like 18 and older, cats that ain't bums and no what the fucks up....
    test
  8. SunnySyde

Naw man, I don't think Im the shit or nuttin, I just NO MY SHIT when it comes to drugs thats all I know ... I just wanna meet up with some of these kids offline so they can see whats really up ...

I aint tryin to meet up -n- buck nuttin shady like that, im tryin to meet some new people from outta state, make a contact ya no? Maybe bring in some more biz for me -n- my people, cause we fuck with people from midland, pa. beaver falls, pa. wertion, pa. columbus, oh ..

I cant wait for my mixtape to drop so motha fuckas no my story....

You fuckin' wit' a dude thats burned out on paxil, x-tasy, -n- yes I blaze trees.../
    So don't attempt me, to come meet you with a weapon, I've got many of choice, we can meet up you -n- ya boi's!!!.../
    test
  9. SunnySyde

ANY-hoo!

Im out long day of doin my thang

pz
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

that rap was terrible. i hope you know more about drugs than you do about lyrics.
    test
  11. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

^^^lmao really though.

as for bein arrested.... weed over here is virtually legal, it was dropped from class b to class c.... the police honestly dnt care.. n quite alot of the pigs here smoke themselves.... ive had police come in before n find them.. i claim its personal use, they like ok but thats abit much for personal use... all i do is tell them i give some to my family n relatives just so they dont have to buy it.... they honestly dnt care.. if i said i was selling it then yeah id be fucked.

but also i claim dole.. basically get my bills paid for me n everything get weekly money to help me get along.... so they think i do have income.... plus i dont, but i could also say i get money from my uncle who is real close to me n was a former actor n now runs a business...... trust me i wont get arrested at all
    test
  12. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

lol aint nothin wrong with selling dime bags...shit

If i go to a party all i take is dime bags, right there i can sell atleast 20-25 bags probably very easy. like zyclon said...he can make 2g's off an OZ by selling .5 bags.

and thats how its gonna stay, last thing i need is to get caught with some huge amount of weed...

you do you, if you sell 30 40 or 50 + lbs thats you, its all a circle....theres also cats out there selling 200 + pounds

do ya thing eitherway
    test
  13. Full-Clipz

zyclon, whats ya AIM?
    test
  14. Full-Clipz

50lbs = 800 oz's

jeeeesh
    test
  15. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

zyclon is correct when he says no one balls off of weed......unless you grow your own shit and have a real job also....then u can be a part time balla balla shot calla calla [vn2]
    test
  16. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

i'll tell you right now you dont know shit about drugs.
    test
  17. Uri nonmylipse

If you really are moving large numbers it aint safe to be talking about it on the internet.....hope you used a public computer at the library.
    test
  18. Full-Clipz

haha you wont get introuble by posting on the internet
    test
  19. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i aint even read the replys

but i know for sure 90% of this forum

what be getti nrobbed every week

tryina sell any fuckin thing
    test