Ok Jak. You've earned it.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Super., Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intellectual superiority does not imply that you should interfere with how another person lives, just because you can. Where I'm from you get your face stomped to the concrete for saying shit like that. Also, your intellect is a gift, and nothing to be boastful about.
    test
  2. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Sure, on terms of BATTLING!
    test
  3. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

A Christian, i'm guessing.
    test
  4. TRAP.

TRAP. i'm soo old school.

you said calling your mom, mom would be a diss in relation to calling a fat person, fat.

if you are calling a person something, this word being "fat" - which is what, an adjective i believe but in the context of the phrase would probally be better used as a noun .. so you are calling a person, fat.

fat person.
    fat mom.

if anything you are too stupid to realize what i have to take minutes of my time to explain to you .. i figured you already knew what i was trying to say in the first post and responded with Dissing Me because that's the only way it can make you feel better in being wrong.

whoops, i forgot i'm finished with you.
    bye.
    test
  5. Yup, a Christian. Has little to do with the argument though. Continue on, please.
    test
  6. TRAP.

btw, you are not going to find any idiotic posts by me here that haven't been posted by any other person on this entire board including jeff.
    test
  7. Super.

Super. New Member

Honestly. If this kid jackie is still trying to 'pwn' me. It's useless, I can't even read n!gga's post no more.

lolol
    test
  8. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

No, wrong again. Someone said I was dissing Super. I said if calling a fat person fat is a diss, then is calling my mom, mom a diss? because basically what I was doing is addressing him by a fact about himself.

Wtf? Go die. Theres a direct insult for ya, unlike this bullshit your posting.

Taken minutes and still stupid BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    test
  9. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

You said where your from. You should've said with my beliefs. I was able to tell your faith by your post, only (and this is my opinion, for all those that will try to say something to bash me) religious, Christian mentals, thats what I take believer for, would have some sort of problem with me stating some facts to try to better the world for everyone by having a future drunk die now.
    test
  10. TRAP.

calling a fat person fat is a diss.

what else do you fault people with? if you have zits, you're an ugly person. if you fuck guys, you're a gay person. etc etc ... someone has to have a fault to consider it a diss.

see you called me stupid. so i'm a "stupid person". a fault.

so calling your mom, mom isn't a diss which refutes your whole idea there buddy.
    test
  11. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

It can be taken as a diss, but basically it can also be argued that its fact. Cause it is.

Once again, its all about context. Words can be meant in different terms. Calling you stupid WAS an insult and assumption. Calling him fat was a pointing out a flaw. When a plastic surgeon says "I wanna give you botoks (sp?)" Is he making fun of the person for having wrinkles?
    test
  12. I said where I'm from because I was talking about the place I live in. And I'm a follower of Christ, but I'm far from religious. But that's off-topic. And a world won't get better with the removal of one future drunk. The world would be better off with less people thinking their intellect warrants some sort of superiority. It's arrogance, and in this case, it's not even called for.

And we'll talk about the 'mental' part later.
    test
  13. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

It wont? Contrast the good and bad things that may come to be with a future, fat ugly drunk. Do that.
    test
  14. Being fat nor ugly won't negatively affect his surroundings...the drunk part may, though, but only if he kills someone driving drunk. And chances of that aren't too high... An arrogant, boastful state of mind is a bigger problem.
    test
  15. Super.

Super. New Member

test
  16. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

They are high. Drunks usually do stupid things, but the percentage of harmful things is in an increase when the drunk is someone who possesses a life like Dooper's.

No its not. Its better to be arrogrant and boastful and go for goals with confidence then depressed and drunk and potentially harmful.
    test
  17. TRAP.

you are smarter then me.
    test
  18. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

cool.
    test
  19. Going for goals with confidence is alright. It's the judgemental aspect that's a character flaw, being potentially harmful as well. You need to understand that you're not in the position to judge someone else. You also probably know that pride can get you killed real fast.
    test
  20. Super.

Super. New Member

You suck at pool homosexual n!gga.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.