Ok Jak. You've earned it.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Super., Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adolf Spitler

Adolf Spitler I am homo hear me roar

lets discredit all intelligence I may have!

at least you're giving yourself a chance, good for you
    test
  2. Super.

Super. New Member

OMG. So, you talk all this smack. and won't even battle? SMH.
    test
  3. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

I used may because you do not personally know me, or had a real conversation with me. So MAY resorts to your knowing of my intelligence. Fucking idiot.
    test
  4. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

If calling a fat person fat is talking smack, then is it smack talk calling my mom, mom?
    test
  5. Adolf Spitler

now you're just backtracking

take a couple extra minutes to put into these comebacks
    test
  6. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

now your just going off subject.

take a couple of extra minutes to use a comeback that actually relates to my post.
    test
  7. TRAP.

TRAP. i'm soo old school.

how am i hiding?

if anything you are contrdicting yourself by claiming everything is only the internet then being on the "i'm so big and bad and better then everyone because i can write sentences in a grammatical fashion and type with big words" tangent.

and by the way before you get all gay about it, you never said you were big, bad or better then anyone, it just shows through the way you type and what you are saying. yes, people can distinguish emotions even through typing.

anyway, the main point is you either;

1) harbor some sort of either homoerotic tendancy towards Super
    2) you are trying to better his life by making fun of him (which i don't see)
    3) you have had a horrible childhood or are having one right now, (perhaps your dad, brothers, cousins, mom, dog raped you) and need serious attention.

have a nice life badass.
    test
  8. Part II

Part II The next best thing

^^The irony of these statements defines the word.

LoL@ That Pic Ed Lake posts.. Chucklesome x3

test
  9. Super.

Super. New Member

This n!gga goin all smart on me like he ain't just saying. "No, I don't want to battle because I'm a pussy."
    test
  10. TRAP.

only if your mom is fat.

which would be calling a fat mom (ie: person), fat.

stop being pathetic and looking for an out.
    test
  11. Part II

Thats the quote many of these shit talkers live on here on RM.. sad & gay but True..

Vote=Open mic Diss anyway

Hotness
    test
  12. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Everyone is complaining about my recognition and how no one should care about me, but your putting me in your SIGS!!! LOL! Thats just great.

I am better then you. While you can not fully judge somebody on some posts on the internet they may make, when they are being serious in their posts you get a feel for their intellectual state. So when I read a serious post of yours, TRAP., and see how stupid it is, and watch everyone bash you like has occured many times in The Sandbox, I get a sense that you are probably an idiot. I can not be 100% in my assumption til actual meeting, but its a pretty fair statement.

?

I'm trying to better EVERYONES life by having him kill himself. Lets face it.... What good can come out of his living? NOTHING!!! What bad? His fat ass most likely gets drunk one night, goes into full depression for being a slob, and drives. Thats just one possibility.

I will.
    test
  13. Adolf Spitler

ill even give you the chance to get famous, and battle me, if youll just stop making these idiotic posts
    test
  14. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

WHAT?!?!? LOL!!!! You're really breaking barriers of stupidity with every post.

I'm pussyin out? Whens the last time I battled? Go check. And this is a rap site, but the conflict at hand involves something totally irrelevant to that; its about you being alive, when you shouldn't be.
    test
  15. What makes you think that you can deny one's right to live?
    test
  16. Super.

Super. New Member

test
  17. TRAP.

how do people bash me?
    i've posted there twice, and they've been picture posts.

boo hoo, people are jealous of my beauty. (btw, that is a joke, which i'm sure you'll get, being an "intellectual" and all)

i don't argue with people on here for this reason it's happening now, shit is petty and it will never translate into something physical, physical not meaning a fight, but as in real-life communication between two people that have opinions that are on opposite sides of the spectrum.

also, this arguement, which really isn't one, about super would not translate into real life well, i'm talking about something political, or sports, sex, any other interesting topic besides an internet personality.

i'm done with you, have fun in life, see you later.
    pce.
    test
  18. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Thats simple; my understanding of how his life may be if he continues to live. I believe suicide should be legal. So that people like him can be free to take their miserable lives. Whats so good in your life Super? Having 4 i-net friends and food? He can choose not to kill himself, I feel that he should.
    test
  19. Part II

Accually you can't be better then someone till you accually BEAT them in a battle.. other wise your just.. well.. Lieing.
    test
  20. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

I have memory of you previously posting very idiotic things, and people bashing you. Maybe i'll do a search late tonight when I have time.

They are? Thats cool/

K captain obvious.

right.

K

So now hopefully hes officially gone,a ny more people still wanna try to bash me with jackass posts and sig quotes?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.