Ok Jak. You've earned it.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Super., Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

lol. Living Proof....should've taken a name like that. Then EVERYONE would like me cause my name is so hard.

Edward -- better in every aspect. All this bashers are really pretty much fuckatrds. Fucktards that give off jealousy vibes because lately i've been pwning everyone left and right getting i-net recognition. The recognition these cock schmos create 20 different accounts in hopes to get. And I come here for 3 days and get it. Thats pathetic. Make real friends.

TRAP -- Sorry for making a mistake, i'll never do it again. Cause then i'd have wagon riders like yourself trolling me everywhere.
    test
  2. TRAP.

TRAP. i'm soo old school.

that might be true about Super, but everyone likes him wayyy more then you .. which makes you LOWER then a "a disgusting, fat, ugly make me wanna vomit fucktard"

good job jaK. :golf clap:
    test
  3. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Cmon Super stop replying with random nonsense and read it. Seriously, just think about these things. Whats there in your life besides food? Which just ends up making your life more miserable after you digest it all. Consider these things.
    test
  4. Super.

Super. New Member

This n!gga goes to his "real life friends" and starts pwning the shit out of them yo.
    test
  5. TRAP.

lol @ wagon riders.

whose the faggot clutching onto Super's genetalia?
    get off his nuts. then you can go back to being that non-existant piece of shit that no-one ever cared about on RM.

bye.
    test
  6. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

LMAO!!! yeah right buddy. EVERYONE looooves Super!!! Lemme breakdown this very homosexual psot of yours:

Even if people liked Super more then me, I become lower then the fat pgi he is? No. Why? Internet. In REAL LIFE hes a miserable turd. On the internet I would just be hated on by other fat turds who befriend him because they share that common trait. So you'd be WRONG!! Fucktard. Internet is not real life. Thus i-net hate would not make me lower then some slob with no life.
    test
  7. Super.

Super. New Member

OK Jak. I'm done with this thread, I need to go other places to freepost. nahmean.

So I'm going to heat up my raviolli. Watch you make 1090 replies about how I'm fat. And LOL at your loserness.

K BYE.
    test
  8. Pwning?
    Internet recognition?

*yawns*

That's just as bad as desperately seeking internet buddies.
    test
  9. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

what's a fucktard?
    test
  10. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Clutching onto his genitalia? Where do you get that from? Because i'm trying to have him end his life for the better of the world? In that case, I can say your clutching my genitalia for trying to bash me with retarded posts that make no sense, and have no thought behind them. You always have been the MOD that people never understood how they got there. All those gay threads you'd always make in the Sandbox, and people bashing the shit out of you, and you disappearing.
    test
  11. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Your done with this thread because your un happy with yourself, and everytime its pointed out you realize just how bad you have it, just how bad you wish you were somebody else.

You are fat.

Edward -- Whats bad? The fact that I have all those abilities that everyone else wishes they had? The fact that all it takes is the slightest use of the brain to embarass you faggots on how idiotic you are?

MFB - -fucktard = you.
    test
  12. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

bwahahahaha ok jak-o[funny]
    test
  13. Adolf Spitler

Adolf Spitler I am homo hear me roar

man this kid is dillusional
    test
  14. I wouldn't be particularly proud of internet-sonning-abilities. Shit gets you nowhere in life. Nothing to be proud of either. It's so useless..
    test
  15. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

i agree
    test
  16. Adolf Spitler

the sigg kills it
    test
  17. TRAP.

i've realized you are one of these idiots that skirt around the main points of arguements to confuse everyone. please quit while you are nowhere close to being ahead. thanks. bye.
    test
  18. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

lol. OK

MFB, what are you, Supers fat little half cuban half hungarian friend? You really like him too much. Maybe your an alias, I dont even see another fat kid hanging around with him.
    test
  19. Super.

Super. New Member

WORD.
    test
  20. Adolf Spitler

what exactly have you accomplished here?

aside from being friend with bloodshott and mufyn man?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.