OK everybody in the '08 election

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nokas

Nokas Guest

listen kid.. ill put 25 grand down ona debate tournament between me nim and fav.. i would dust them kiddies.... fav and nim arentas smart as u think.. ur just dumber then u know... duhhhh!!

u have no clue what i know who i am or anything u dont even know if my I.Q. level or grade school testing or sats score is higher then both of theres or not . listen chuckle berry fruit cake pilgrim from a town full of border running south hustlers and minimum wage farmers u dont know shit about me. or nome.. u jealous brainwashed gullible fagg!

but ill tell u one thing that is fact:

NOKAS = MORE EDUCATED / MORE INVOLVED IN POLITICS THEN NIMROD OR FAVIAN OR YOU U U LIL MOUSE!

GET A CLUE U FUCKIN SEED OF CHUCKY!
    test
  2. David Cadence

David Cadence wake me up be4 you go go!

yeah,

Landslide for Giuliani, when he whips the Bejeeziz outta Hillary Clinton's dyke ass.
    test
  3. X sample

X sample New Member

haha gedafuckouttahere...your like the most retarded person on rm...
    test
  4. Thug Prophecy

Thug Prophecy Simply the Finest

I honestly would like to see that happen. We could have a few people moderate it.
    test
  5. Nokas

Nokas Guest

CASH TOO.. FUCK A PAYPAL OR ANY CHECK WRITING

IM THAT CONFIDENT.
    test
  6. Calixtro

Calixtro ___1982

i forgot about that dude
    test
  7. Dog, lets get one thing straight - you're from my home town, San Diego. I'm in north county - same as, Ge'nome. And, i'll come straight out and say it - San Diego is NOT as HARD as YOU make it seem. We have wannabe little gangsters running around with guns and knives, now-a-days. Writing has taken over alot these past few years, you're still stuck in 1997 - how can you tell me i can't speak on anything about you - when you're the one assuming bullshit about me, as well? You're the biggest fucking idiot on here, you can't even fucking spell. You're not even known, dogg. And, i've asked a few people from SD, who are involved with music and are established. You're what? 25? I could give a fuck less if your IQ is that of a fucking genius, it wont benefit you - cause, you hold as much interest as a fucking spoon trying to wrestle with Tom Green's testicle. Stop being fucking idiots, you and Ge'nome.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.