ok chromepot.. convince me evolution

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

How is it that we can dig up dinosaur bones from nearly 65million years ago
    but cant find not one transitional species from a quarter of that amount of time.

logic should tell u thats illogical.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Ill make this short since ive obviously touched a nerve. Just shut up.
    insults dont equate to evidence tho u must be happy to believe something like that.
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i don't know where those quotes are from or what the underlying context was, and i don't honestly care. if you're going to make a point then actually make a point. it's funny that you of all people should be appealing to steven jay gould's authority on the subject.

so i'll challenge you on this... you can make any type of order concerning anything... then make one. arrange me an alternative pattern of evolution regarding human beings. that is... try to make the argument that we belong in another group besides primates, using derived characteristics.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Every single fossil IS a transitional fossil.

Oh, I'm sorry! I thought we were dealing with FACTS! Are you offended because I said DOGLAW is to be obeyed and only a silly fool would believe in a biblical GOD.

Are you mad because your beliefs are totally EMOTIONAL?

Because you EVOLVED to believe in GOD?

Seriously.

A shit load of facts, evidence, and proof that has been digressed without bias, scrutinized, falisfied, and tested versus... an old book.
    test
  5. reggie jax

@TheBigPayback
    not gonna answer?
    test
  6. AliceHouse

DOGLAW commanded. DOGLAW COMMANDS that existence and reality as YOUR MORTAL BRAIN CAN COMPREHEND has existed only exactly from the point of 1985 with the creation of the original and first NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!

Every atom, every particle, everything... has ben carefully arranged and designed by DOGLAW to portray the illusion anything ever existed before 1985. DOGLAW COMMANDS!
    test
  7. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

There's nothing to debate when one side is completely ignorant to all of the facts compiled against their cause.

I don't have a cause or agenda when it comes to the matter. Provide me proof for God that is scientifically relevant. If you could have, you would have done so already. If you could, I'd be more than open to examine it.

You can say there is "no DNA evidence" but it doesn't make it true. That's the same as putting your hands over your ears and shouting "NONONONO".

No matter what the evidence is people will always find some way to deny or contort it. At least be honest about that. I could travel back in time and time elapse a video of human evolution and creationists would still find some way to deny that it ever happened.

Do you see the irony in the creationist argument?

"I believe in a God that is backed by almost zero proof" (That's why they call it 'faith')
    "Evolution? Bring me more proof".

Just own up to the fact that since it goes against your faith, you won't have any of it.
    test
  8. AliceHouse

test
  9. AliceHouse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evolution everywhere in this bitch!

It's all around you and you don't even know it!
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'll be adoring you violently for this post alone. :)
    test
  11. Geedorah

Geedorah King

You aint gonna convince anyone in your theory by insulting.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Ya i did evolve to believe in God. i was an unbeliever once myself, like u-yet i matured in my understanding. But since ur not really here to lea
    rn anything, and seem happy to blindly believe theory so long as. "A scientist agrees"
    Heres a few quotes from astonomer robert Jastrow

"Now we see how the astronomical evidence supports the biblical view of the origin of the world. The details differ, but the essential elements in the astronomical and biblical accounts of Genesis are the same: the chain of events leading to man commenced suddenly and sharply at a definite moment in time, in a flash of light and energy."

"There is a strange ring of feeling and emotion in these reactions [of scientists to evidence that the universe had a sudden beginning]. They come from the heart whereas you would expect the judgments to come from the brain. Why? I think part of the answer is that scientists cannot bear the thought of a natural phenomenon which cannot be explained, even with unlimited time and money. There is a kind of religion in science; it is the religion of a person who believes there is order and harmony in the Universe. Every event can be explained in a rational way as the product of some previous event; every effect must have its cause, there is no First Cause. … This religious faith of the scientist is violated by the discovery that the world had a beginning under conditions in which the known laws of physics are not valid, and as a product of forces or circumstances we cannot discover. When that happens, the scientist has lost control. If he really examined the implications, he would be traumatized."

"Consider the enormity of the problem. Science has proved that the universe exploded into being at a certain moment. It asks: What cause produced this effect? Who or what put the matter or energy into the universe? And science cannot answer these questions, because, according to the astronomers, in the first moments of its existence the Universe was compressed to an extraordinary degree, and consumed by the heat of a fire beyond human imagination. The shock of that instant must have destroyed every particle of evidence that could have yielded a clue to the cause of the great explosion."

"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountain of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
    test
  13. reggie jax

not cool ignoring me like that payback. after all we've been through?

:tsuwtf:
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Sorry didnt see that.

Not really. I believe that life on earth shares some commonalities
    but i wouldnt say they are related in that way.

for instance a banana carries 85% of the dna we do.

do i think that makes us related to a banana..no

when God created animals he created every possible combination of animal.

that just means there will be some that are like others in some ways.

but they are still distinct kinds, and species..meaning a primate species tho similar in ways to humans is a primate.
    test
  15. reggie jax

forget about DNA, lets stick with basic characteristics for simplicity's sake.

also, don't use the word species, cause you're using it wrong. stick with 'kinds' if that's your understanding. primate isn't a species.

so let me see if i understand you correctly... you believe that creatures can be grouped into "kinds." i.e. cats (lions, tigers, etc) dogs (wolves, coyotes, etc) primates (gorillas, chimps, etc). is this correct?
    test
  16. AliceHouse

You're insane.

And willfully ignorant.

You've also yet to address anything I've said. That whole astronemer's quote? That means nothing. Hitler said the same thing. All it is is an appeal to emotion. The fact that you don't recognize various forms of fallacies tells me you're too intelectually defunct to discuss anything.

And don't you EVER dare make any assumption about my relationship with GOD. Don't think for a minute I'm not a hundred thousand lightyears ahead of you.
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Why are you getting so upset about it?
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You might want to refrain from being rude if you expect to have your points addressed.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

@Alice What's obvious is ur inability to understand the difference between
    Micro-evolution and adaptation / macro-evolution.

What's willfully ignorant is trying to prove ur case with a picture of
    a cell, which by itself destroys ur entire point. Because the complexity of
    Microbiological species is vastly more intricate than the evolutionary model
    would have u believe.

But if u want to learn about the details in Gods creation there's no better place to start than
    the cellular world.
    Design in living organisms (motors: ATP synthase)
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Sure.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.