oh yeah, XBOX 360 kicks ass!!

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Nfamou§tylez, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

yesssiirrr....the peopel with the biggest lips are the people who already pre-judging the consoles fate after playing it for 5 mins at walmart...ignorance is bliss tho...
    test
  2. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

well you know when you test the connection?, well it fails.. does i have to set up anything on the xbox menu??

help me out, an we can get this going tonight.. me n you, madden06 or fight night rd3.. you pick da game : )
    test
  3. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

Okay..when it fails the test, just try to connect without testing it again. I wonder why it's doing that. You set up your account and everything right?
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

you dont like ghost recon cause its a bit too "realistic" for you....besides..halo 2 online > socom online...and gta is on xbox.....and its pretty much said by rockstar that the next grand theft auto will not be time exclusive to the playstation 3....it will release on both xbox 360 and ps3......

you prolly have never played chronicles of riddick, fable, ninja gaiden, forza motorsport, project gotham 2, crimson skies, deathrow, jet set radio future, morrowind, jade empire, the kotor series, the otogi series etc. on xbox.......which is why you think socom is better then "anything" on xbox.......step ya game up
    test
  5. No 1

No 1 abbreviated

try taking off the connection to your computer...I know sometimes my shit wont connect if I have my comp hooked up to the modem at the same time...and if you have to sign in your net with a password you have to input that on the box too...if you havent done that yet...
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

word i might get the shit once it comes out over here
    test
  7. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

im all set now.. dont worry... im good to go
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

is perfect dark zero as good as the one for N64?
    test
  9. sw0rdzmAn

sw0rdzmAn aka shank sinatra

do all you guys play your 360's on HDTVs...cuz i heard it wasnt much better then an xbox if you didnt have high definition.
    test
  10. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

^^^ depends on the game..if your talkin about one of the current gen ports like GUN or need for speed etc...then eghh...it wont look CRAZY better but its still a whole lot cripser...pgr3 looks nuts on my basic ass 10 yr old Tv...and so did nba live..that shit looked insane..so it depends on the game..most the games built from the ground up JUST for the 360 look good regardless of the definiton..and my best bet to anyone with a nice lcd computer monitor but cant afford a HD set is to buy the VGA cable for your 360 so u can use your comp monitor as a screen...cuz most comp monitors can go up to High def( 720p , 1080i) with no problem..so if u want the HD picture but can afford an HD Tv set..thats the best way to go imo...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.