oh yeah, XBOX 360 kicks ass!!

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Nfamou§tylez, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

i just bought it 2days ago thats why yous havent seen me online lately, im totally hooked to this shit.. blew 600 dollas on it, with 3 games that i bought.. and i tell you people who doesnt have this, i tell ya.. get this shit, is worth your money..

and if you're gonna get some games for it, get FIGHT NIGHT RD 3, this game is too real to believe.. sick as fuck, graphics is just off the hook.. the gameplay kicks MAJOR asss!!!

i bought Perfect Dark, Madden 06, & fight night rd 3... favorite game so far that i like (even though i like all 3 of them) is fight night.. game is too sick n real to believe lol, word.

thanks god i didnt waste my money on a PSP.
    test
  2. gstain

gstain New Member

i feel ya, its the best boxing game i have played
    test
  3. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

I'm waiting for PS3, whichever one is better imma cop. I might rent fight night this weekend. I made a mistake last year and bought it and that shit was terrible.
    test
  4. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

I never beat Perfect Darko Zero..I got bored of that shit. You cant see me on Fight Night, nigga.
    test
  5. Nfamou§tylez

i dont have online for it yet..
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

TIGHT! TIGHT!

word i'ma pick up FNR3 on friday along with a PS3.

YES I SAID PS3, MARCH 1st everywhere.
    test
  7. gstain

gstain New Member

that sounds like some nonsense
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

def not........ps3 will be release in japan first....as always is the case.....then in the US 6-9 months later.......

the only system that ever broke that rule was the xbox and the xbox 360 because they are american systems.......
    test
  9. Insense

Insense take one...

i'd rather play PSP...x box 360 has garbage ass games and i dunno just not me....PS3 will still shit on 360
    test
  10. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

: edit:
    man there both gonna look dam near identical in terms of graphics..only difference will be a few exclusive games...but just like this generation..xbox and PS will get alot of the same games...so dont expect the ps3 to look like real life...cuz thats wat they said about the ps2..and look how that turned out...
    test
  11. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

I thought menaz was being sarcast1c.

You paid 600 dollars w/o Live? What was the thought behind that?
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ nope I actually got it.
    test
  13. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

that's why i'm getting it ps2 has better games than xbox. ps3 will have better games than 360. aslong as ps3 has reasonable online capability i'll be purchasing ps3. I'd rather play Socom than Halo.
    test
  14. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

well thats your opinion...but they basically got the same games or equivalent

sony had MGS ( which comes on xbox later), MS has Splinter cell( which comes on PS later)
    sony has Devil May cry , MS has Ninja Gaiden
    sony has tekken , MS has DOA
    sony has socom , MS has Ghost Recon
    sony gets Gta 1st , MS gets Halo exclusively
    sony gets Final Fantasy , MS gets Oblivion
    sony is moving to paid online subscription that has never been seen or tested in the real world, MS has had online subscription for 3 years and is a proven system...

so its pretty much even in the games dept in my book, unless u like 454464564776 different RPG games...i just dont believe in paying 500 + for a system that comes with no hard drive and has yet to show in inch of in-game footage or even a working console or controller...yet its suppose to be out by summer in japan....riiight...
    test
  15. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

basics....unless your a japanese rpg nerd...i see no reason to pick the ps3 over the 360.......
    test
  16. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

ghost recon is on both systems. besides ghost recon sucks.

Socom series and GTA San Andreas were better than anything that I've played on Xbox. Only thing i like better about Xbox is faster load times.
    test
  17. Nfamou§tylez

well i bought XBOX LIVE for it, and now i cant get on.. due to the Ethernet wire...

so where can i buy the exact ethernet wire at??? for the xbox, so i can connected to my cable modem??

does electronic boutique have it?? or circuit
    test
  18. Nfamou§tylez

well i bought XBOX LIVE for it, and now i cant get on.. due to the Ethernet wire...

so where can i buy the exact ethernet wire at??? for the xbox, so i can connected to my cable modem??

does electronic boutique have it?? or circuit city
    test
  19. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

I dont think the wire is the problem. Try turning off the modem, then plugging it back in..then try it.
    test
  20. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

you ever notice the people that DONT OWN a 360 are the ones that say its wack

rarely have i seen a person that owns a 360 say they dont like it EXCEPT for the fact a lot of the systems were somehow defective, thats the only complaint i had with mine but i called up microsoft and got a replacement system within a week and even got a free harddrive with it lol and havent had any problems yet.

this system is sick point blank, the dashboard, xbox live marketplace, achievments/gamerscore system, wireless controller, live service, xbox live arcade, solid selection of games ( if u cant find more then a few games to keep you busy then maybe u've grown out of ur video game stage or are too damn picky and can never be satisfied) call of duty 2, fight night rd 3, dead or alive 4, project gotham 3, nba 2k6, gun, tony hawk, condemned, amped.

and the best is yet to come.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.