oh the irony of the atheists in here...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Im not talking about fabrication,Im talking about the truth behind what was written.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats the diff... you believe your way, i believe mine. Sure there is no scripture in the christain alignment that says god is love. But i dont care, i dont subscribe to that belief. My studies of other philosophy's and religion have led me to where i am. Every religion or alignment of a religion or whatever says its right. Evidence: every religious person alive.

love isnt enough? how could that be possible, Love is the ultimate. You think god is the ultimate, but i think god is love, so by that connection we agree. How could it be possible that if you lived every day of your life in pure love of all and everything, how could that not be enough? again, doesnt make sense to me.

i dont think it matters. Nobody told me this. I just used my critical thinking skills. It doesnt seem logical to me, im using the very brain god gave me. Its built a certain way. How could a god who built me this way fault me for the way it built me? That doesnt make sense either...

i just think its dumb that theres a club with rules, that doesnt make sense to me either...

anyways, this debate has been done a bajillion times in here and never once has either side been able to convince the other. I dont expect to convince you. I dont think it matters. All i expect is for you to see why people dont always have faith in the club in the sky that only some get into. It really sounds dumb to me. It sounds absolutely rediculous that kindness, compassion, and love wont get you into heaven if it even existed.

What i do feel in my heart though is that Kindness, compassion, and love are the top qualities of human beings. I dont believe there is anything else more important than those. So those should be good enough. AND seeing as not everyone has these traits to me it proves they are special. WHats more important than love kindness and compassion? I really cant fathom anything more important.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@Geedorah

You see it all around you...humble your heart, seek the truth and seek understanding, you will be well to do so. In all your getting, GET understanding. ANd take back your mind that has been stolen from you by a thousand and one lashes of deception all around you. From the molding by corporate ran institutions and their matrix.

Let's remember a few things and assume (correctly) that the Big Bang and Evolution is flase (as it is. Every tenant of it except variation).

I want to share you something I put together in another thread on DNA:

Evolutionist claim evidence from molecular biology (DNA). They say Darwin speculated that all forms of life are related. They teach the kids that this speculation has been verified because of DNA sequences. There is nothing about DNA that has helped verify evolution. DNA is the most complicated molecule in the universe. One DNA strand is about 6 or 7 feet long. An average person has 50 trillion cells in their body, each of those contain 46 DNA strands (gametes have 23). IF you took all the DNA out of your body it would fill about two table spoons. But, if you unwound it and stretched it out and tied them all together, this really complex tight molecule would stretch out to to the moon and back 5 million round trips. Out of two table spoons.

It has the most complicated code in the history of the world. If you typed out the code in your DNA and when you got done typing you'd have enough books to fill the grand canyon 40 times over. Get that grand canyon completely filled with books 40 times, then condense it into computer CDs or something, ...but when your done it has to fit into two table spoons.

God did that.

From conception to birth the baby adds 15,000 cell per minute to it's body. Each on more complex than a space shuttle. How would you like to be in charge of a factory that is supplying 15,000 spaces shuttles a minute ? The probability of one DNA arranging by chance has been calculated to be 10^119,000 power. That' a big number when you consider the entire visible universe is 10^28 power in diameter in inches. Humans can't comprehend that. It's like filling up space with pennies and painting just one red...then giving a blind man only one shot to find that red penny. Wrap your brain around that.

DNA does not prove evolution.

This is how evolutionist group the life trees...it's baised on whatever they want to base it on. I'll make my own family tree,

Penicillin only has two chromosomes. Fruit flies have eight. So by this model, I assume and think penicillin evolved from a fruit fly. Then it evolved into a tomato, because it has 12 chromosomes, or a hose fly because they're twins, they both have 12 (it's hard to tell the difference). Then slowly over millions of years, they got some more chromosomes and became a pea, because they have 14 chromosomes. Then it evolved into a bee because here you can see the similarities. Bee, Pea. They rhyme. so they are closer than we thought. Then, very slowly it evolved into lettuce because it has 18 chromosomes, and over millions of years, finally, triplets were born: A possum, a red wood tree and a kidney bean because they all have 22 chromosomes. The average scientist cannot tell them apart.

Then slowly, a million more years we evolved into a human. And we have 46 chromosomes. If we can just get two more, we'd be a tobacco plant because it has 48. Someday we might get enough to be a carp at 100. Then maybe someday a fern at 480 chromosomes

This is just as "scientific" as what happens today.

There are 20 kinds of amino acids. They make up proteins. But they teach that this fact supports that all life came from a common ancestor. No, that fact supports all life has a common designer. I bet you could go to the library and see that all the books contain the same basic 26 letters. Don't they ?

Yup, that proves everything evolved from morris code. No, that proves that it's the code you use to write English. And the 20 amino acids is the code you use to write proteins. God did it that way so we can eat something other than ourselves. A tan cow can eat the green grass, so it can get the white milk to make yellow butter, so I can get my brown hair. If God did not make it the same way, the same 20 amino acids, then we cloud not digest other things.

Think about it.

They tell the kids the human and the chimp are related, their DNA is 96% similar and that proves that we all evolved from a common ancestor. Dr. Barney Maddox, the worlds leading genome researcher said,

The difference between chimps and humans is actually now discovered to be greater at 95% similarity instead of 96.8%. The difference between humans and chimps is greater than they thought.

Understanding how something works is not evidence you know about the organization. There are 1,000s of difference between chimps and us, millions, and only a few similarities. So what ? They teach and think the percentage of similarity proves something. Well, let me then tell you some I've being doing. I've got a 34 million dollar grant from my school to prove evolution:

I discovered that clouds are 100% water. And water melons are 97% water. Only a 3% difference. That proves water melons evolve from clouds. Jelly fish are 98% water and so are snow cones. That proves they evolved.

Wake up my friend.
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I told you I dont believe in evolution,so why you going back to that?
    I asked you why you think what they wrote is true?
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Yeah, sorry but I wanted to share that with you to consider that we have been created.

I believe the scriptures because nothing in them is shown to be not true.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And how are they shown to be true?
    test
  7. Coup d'état

That would be a great study to take on there @Geedorah
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Where is there?
    test
  9. Coup d'état

LOL is English your second language ?

It would be a good study to get into.
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Yea it is.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

test
  12. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh you two... :funny:
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

That nigglet Coup still owes me 200 dollars. Complete and utter failure to disprove evolution.
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Inb4 breaking of zee patella. :scared:
    test
  16. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

For the most part Atheists are morons, but I do enjoy their banter when running in an endless circle of ignoance.
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

*ignorance.

If you're trying to insult a person or a group of people in this instance, at least learn how to spell correctly.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

you owe me a debate

:tripcat:
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Speaking of owing....I owe you verses. :(
    test
  20. Coup d'état

technically half of one...cos I am doing the other part...amirite?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.