oh the irony of the atheists in here...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Well coup is making fun of science because universe was created out of nothing and doesnt see that its the same with God.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

It's a matter of belief. You have to believe in the Big Bang just as much as you have to believe in the Creator. None are backed by "science"...but only one is the most logical and reasonable. Both are religious.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

how is god the more logical answer though? when we dont even know what god is, and there is no other instance in life where we just say "god did it"

and for my argument, take away the "faith"... because faith is not evidence its a belief that one day we will find some

hey we all know i believe in a god... or some benevolent force. But i do think i suspend some logic to make my belief. But i think thats a fair method, because science hasnt explained everything. SO there is some belief in "magic"(for lack of a better word) in both science and religion. In science its the missing link an equation that we act like weve solved, in religion its believing theres a god without ever having met it in person.
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

So its just a matter of opinion which one you will believe?
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I think geedorah has dreamy eyes
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I think Busta is Potato King.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ah ok ill edit and make it seem like i knew that
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Rofl :funny:
    Not King of Potato,Potato King.
    ACtually you are right,it is King of Potato people.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Sure it's a matter of personal opinion. Though you must be aware of the times and reasons why evolution is pushed off on everybody as fact and why it is state protected...raising questions like these will take you down many rabbit holes.

I believe indoctrination is the reason many have the opinion that evolution is the fact of life, when it is a complete fairy tale. I am sure you will agree with me that one must study for themselves rather than being told what to believe, even when that means going against convention. In this day and age the humanist agenda is in full stride and that branches yet from larger agendas...in the grand concept it is to shape your mind unto the mark of the beast. To take his image and deny you the truth. The whole world is deceived by and large.

I said a lot that you will probably want proof of. Truth is this requires a lot of understanding of scriptures (not to say I know it all. Of course I don't), and why things are presented to you in the ways they are from the sources they come from. You will find that most of the mantra (for example evolution) comes from old Babylonian thinking and has much more to do with the metaphysical than true science. Many are indoctrinated against believing, or snared in traps of man made religion...where setting for themselves righteousness by man made tradition.

Truth is, we have a Creator and we must obey him and learn of him.

Sorry to sound like a douche.
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I dont believe anything until I see it,till then its just a possibility.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Use your common sense and seek. That is some good advice.

I promise you will see it one day. On that last trump. In the mean time seek the Father while you have time.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

@Sir Bustalot

I think any fair amount of study will show without a doubt that Yahweh is who He already said he is. I will say with a fair amount of certainty that you know little of Him. NO offense either btw....we are all constantly learning.

I got a question, what logically do you suspend to make your belief ?
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Well nobody knows much about God.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

That is your assumption made in ignorance...
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Where did you learn about him?
    test
  16. Coup d'état

@Geedorah

I am happy to share my testimony and some advice

First understand I was an atheist for the majority of my life, I even studied evolution in school. I was a disciplined believer and held up the icons and myths of our civilization in my heart proudly. I belived the hype....one day I was drawn somehow. Thinking back I rememeber why. I was honestly looking for answers.

And if I may quote the Messiah himself, as spoken and recorded some two thousand years ago by Matityahu (Mathew) in his writing addressed to Hebrew audiences.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; Knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

So who does the Father reveal understanding and knowledge to ? Who does he pull ?

I will refer to a Psalm by King Dawid (David), a man who was after God's own heart and the greatest King ever in all Israel

"The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way"

Where can we go after seeking a bit ? Where can we study ?

This the Father speaking about his Children Israel, whom He made a covenant with which they broke to the Hebrew Prophet Isaiah,

"Now go, write it before them in a table, and note in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of YAHUWAH. Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:"

Today, the world is riddled with deception, prophets are teaching us lies, smooth things like evolution and known lies. How many of us beg candy floss and fairy tale myths and idols ? No civilization can exist without it's myths and idols.

Oh, that book exists today. It's collecting dust on your shelf.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well for buddhism i dont really have to suspend anything. Atleast less than i would to believe there was a heaven and only some get to go and the only ones who do are creationist christians who follow the true scripture.

for those who believe in christianity or any other religion i feel have to suspend critical thinking skills and the way of science(the natural need for empiracle evidence not the belief science knows all) This need is how the human brain is built. You cannot fault someone for wanting this. Yeah some find it easy to say yeah i know god, i met him, hes real. But you didnt meet god like you would meet your friend. In our reality.

every religion says its the right one. So why is christianity or hinduism or islam it? they all say it. Theres people just like you in every religion with quotes and scriptures that say their religion is the right one.

i feel you can just pick one. It doesnt matter in the end. They all have good qualities and ask you are kind to your fellow man.

i feel god is love, and contrary to what you think, i know god well.
    test
  18. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Why are you so sure coup that what they wrote is true?
    test
  19. Coup d'état

@Sir Bustalot

Buddhism, mainline denominational Christianity, Islam, Hinduism are all man made religion/philosophy. The scriptures contain knowledge and history of the planet. Much has been done to deceive the world, and false religion is nothing new. All man made religion today is the same thing found done in ancient Babylon...but today under different names, these notions of "truth" and "how things are" are age old. Serious study into this will confirm and an understanding will build if you read scriptures. This is all spoken of and can be also shown true. Man did create those and that is known.

Man can be vain.

There is only one way, and it is evident and truly in the scriptures. as I mentioned above pagan religion is still rooted and it seeks (in some religions) to infuse into the scripts. Why that was done takes a bit of understanding. The Romans for example did this for political agenda, taking the pagan religion and joining it to the Hebrew scrips...creation was Christianity. it shares and practices even today largely pagan doctrine using the scrips.

Science in no way conflicts with what is in and said in scriptures. There is not one contradiction.

There is not one teaching in the bible that says Yah is love. That is a pagan principle passed on in pagan Christianity. You know your god but do you know the only true living Elohim ? Free of your ignorance and idolatry and qualities you create in your imagination about your god ?

One thing all false religion has in common is that the root of it has similar origins in Babylon. Our civilization is stunningly the same. Nothing is new under the sun.

I'll leave you with

Rev 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out,that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deciveth the whole world:

The whole world is deceived. Not one nation today operates under the laws of the Most High.

//

if anything these are my thoughts.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Try to look in to this matter study to see if the scrips are legit if you are inclined to do so . You will be shocked to find what is written was not fabricated, but recorded as a witness of what really happened. What will happen.

The detail and history as written is what really happened and it details this flawlessly. It's a history book too. That is known. THis book is accurate and trust worthy.

This may be of great interest to you:
    pt 1 of 9
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.