oh.. i thought building 7 WASN'T a controlled demolition...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Fag In The Box, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. agreed.. the education system is a good thing if you use it to your advantage..

not when the government uses it to their advantage and makes you a prisoner by playing simon says..
    test

2. your contributions to these threads are really bad..

but so are nimrods..
    test
  3. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

almost as bad as yours playa

except I don't even pretend to do research
    test
  4. Definit

Definit Based.

you can be democratic all you want...lol...

i havent in the slightest way acknowledged im democratic...

im a firm believer in Constitutionalism...

while you continue to support the government that supports you, then you are ofcourse another drone in their society...you mean nothing to me, nor anything to them...yet, unknowingly you help them and their efforts while being lied to...continue to stay dumbed down...and believe voting for Obama or anyone will help the Country...lol...its not the person or people in government that help the country...its the people and their knowledge that help the country...you for one, arent part of either equation. just another robot with a conditioned brain.
    test
  5. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

nimrod is an intelligent dude.....i jus dont know what happened to him,he more then likely doesnt read much into things anymore,besides obama shit,he used to be che this che that im a revolutionary so on and so forth....now he jus caught up in fashion trends and maintaining his rap "image".

even his god nas would probably be in this thread agree'n with alot of shit nimrod is callin motherfuckers crackheads and shutins for.....

personally i be out n about all the damn time,doin dumb shit and waste'n time,but i still find TIME to keep myself educated and informed as much as i can....i spend alot of late nights reading.
    test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

lmao @ me helping anybody's effort

i just side with the truth

i did my research, unlike u obviously

now if u would excuse me.......

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

what the fuck r u talkin about?

do u think i fuckin worship nas as god?

what the fuck point are u talkin about? becus nAS MIGHT agree with u dumb ass n1ggas mean i cant listen to his music?

nas dropped out of HS at 14 to be with a crack head

he got his head on straight, but he aint no fuckin scholar of the world, hes said a ton of dumb shit, for instance he thinks there are 5 women to every 1 man

u are a fuckin dumb ass n1gga, period

my image has NOTHING to do with my intelligence, what the fuck does the fact that i aint postin 20 threads about che mean about my intelligence?

are u fuckin serious?

i guarantee im smarter than ur entire family combined
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

this nigga had the gaul to defend his bullshit with the fact that nas mentioned conspiracy theorists on his album

and becus i like nas, i cant agree against any points that he MIGHT believe?

u are a fuckin clown

thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard in my life

this is ilek the 3rd time uve mentioned it, every thread i make, ur in there talkin about, well nas would disagree with u

who gives a shit?

if i knew nas, i would tell him hes a fuckin idiot if he disagreed with me

just like i was arguin with my n1ggas the other day who thinks the govt created aids

what the FUCK does a difference in opinion, or in this case INTELLIGENCE< mean that i cant fuck with a n1gga?

u are straight clown
    test
  9. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

lol @ your favorite rapper influencing your political views

am I gonna vote republican because wayne votes republican? that nigga is on liquid heroin like 24/7
    test
  10. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

exactly LMAO

and to make it worst, he dont even KNOW what nas' thinks about 9/11

just becus nas has mentioned the names of conspiracy theorists, means he agrees with every fuckin piece of bullshit that alex jones says?????

and then this moron has the audacity to say that i have no common sense or wisdom as a result?

where is the COMMON SENSE to say that i either a) shoudlnt listen to nas becus hes mentioned the names of conspiracy theorists or b) should agree with nas becus he mentions the names of conspiracy theorists

u gota be kiddin me
    test
  11. Definit

Definit Based.

lmao@that picture urban tactic's...funny name too...

anyways, you thinking your on the truthful side is funny to me...we can do this all day...i have so far since i woke up...but you obviously did minimal research to believe the government's side of the story...to each his own, your the type to throw in lil funny comments and pic's but never state anything with relavence or substance...you and your plane trip + "research" = nothing from you so far...so i'll take what you say and ball it up and throw it in the trash...it means nothing to me...in the end...me nor you are anything to the government...just pawns moving around in aimless direction...but 1 thing does remain evident to me and you...thats 2 sides to every story...i stay pretty much between both sides...im aware that there is corruption within the Government...im also aware of the fact our Media doesnt produce us with the full story...so i tend to search for the other side of stories...if you feel that those picture's prove "SO MUCH" ...then why wouldnt the government publish those pic's into their 9/11 report as the Substantial prove all wrong evidence they have compiled...i think its funny that NIST even admit's there's some unknown wrongs with in each building...and it took 6+ yrs to compile a short and unanswered explanation to the "Test's" they ran on the part's they gathered for testing...listing inconsistant numbers and tempeture levels that dont even add up...to anybody...take it all for what you want...i know i will..but...in any event...there's somethng far more then all this...a bigger picture that add's up like a puzzle...only once the puzzle is finished...it's too late for you or I to do anythign about it...now go back to google n post up some more funny pic's and stupid Brandon Frasier one liner's...."GOT EM", lol...your just a silly guy...nothing more...
    test
  12. Definit

Definit Based.

lmao@the nas b.s.

haha...dead.
    test
  13. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

nimrod i only to that because i know it angers a response out of you.....lol...i think that point was proven.

you act like dudes forgot the countless threads you made about nas worshiping and praising him like he is your god.....no matter how fly you think you are now, motherfuckers is still gonna remember the maggot you once was.
    test
  14. Definit

Definit Based.

haha im outta this thread for good...its becoming too funny style to me...people posting off feelings and all that mess now to even take them serious anymore...
    test
  15. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

the average person is controled by fear....

thats why people defend what they don't know with such passion instead of diggin deeper....

anyone who assume anything is a fucking idiot.

Atleast there are those who keep searching for ansewers....
    test
  16. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

manifest destiny
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.