oh.. i thought building 7 WASN'T a controlled demolition...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Fag In The Box, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

yeah but on the other side are dozens upon dozens of videos of firefighters at the scene saying they cant do anything for that building and its collapse is ineveitble..

so know the whole FDNY is involved too..? as for the BBC issue, CNN also made an error, as did msnbc.. so now every news media outlet is involved too? i would think they would capitalize off it more by saying they knew it was planned, rather then being part fo the plan.

i dont think we'll ever know the real truth, but id ont think its as far fetched as whats being implied by those on the extreme end of the spectrum either..

i also dont appreciate not getting the whole picture from people like alex jones, who manipulate and dont show every detail that is available, but rather manipulate what is availabale to fit thier own agenda..

if you want to convince people, you dont show what you believe based on what you have, you convince them why the other side is dead wrong and what they have is not right.. cutting clips early, or showing late, showing only the north side or top of the building, stuff like that is ridiculous... your not giving us the true picture..
    test

2. um those sites gather info from people that either work for or rely on government funding you fucking MORON.. is logic out of the question with you ?

comic book ?? i havnt sourced ONE conspiracy.. i have stated facts.. are you retarded ??
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

who cares if the government did or didnt, im not even gonna entertain arguing something that happened so long ago, that i personally have no idea about other then what i read, and i know its the same for all of you.

at the end of the day, who here actually trusts our government and believes they will and are leading us in the right direction? thats the question

i know i dont
    test
  4. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

man im not even gonna get into this,its already seven pages deep and im not reading anything else..... i know alot of other fucked up events were covered under the table the same day the towers fell.....

but BIGGER THEN ALL THAT....

why the fuck are you guys still debate'n this.......there are more important issues....

911 is becoming a crutch for the people that think outside the box and try to overstand the system.....

move on from it and start argue'n shit that will effect the future and drop this shit...you cant change the past,you can only learn from it.......and one day in history alot more will be learned from that tragedy,then it is now because everyone is still swept up in it....

i told them 911 truth motherfuckers when they approached me.....yea i know there is all kinda evidence,but its still a "conspiracy theory".....about the government attackin its own people....

why are yall still out here talkin about some shit that maybe happen when you could be handing out flyers about hurricane katrina,where you dont have to search to find evidence its right in front of your face,the government abandoning and shittin on its citizens...the application of marshall law is even in the hurricane katrina mix....

fuck 911.....its symbolic for a fuckin reason.....treason...... i jus dont see why its always argue about how the government is evil twisted,stop using 911.........at least use hurricane katrina because there is evidence that no one can say is false.....it happened in front of everyones eyes....

wait.....

i forgot.....

most of those people were black.......i guess thats why conspiracy theorists dont use new orleans instead of new york.
    test
  5. of course it is far fetched.. until you realize the corruption of misplaced power.. eisenhower warned us about it.. shoulda listened..

and of course the all the mainstream media outlets were in on it.. theyre mearly puppets of the elite.. people should understand this by now..
    i agree also that people like alex jones are too extreme and even go as far as turning the truth into a gimic.. but from what i've seen alot of shit he says is on point.. he digs up alot of important news articles that the average person would sleep on..

and yall act like i have some alterior motive for wanting people to believe the truth.. thats all it is to me.. the truth.. it has convinced me.. i wish it would convince others not because i hate the government but out of genuine concern for humanity.. our freedom is being stripped away daily and the injustices pile up higher and higher.. most people wanna just forget about it and go on living life.. i would hope that some day we face it and defeat the few who control the many.. whether you wanna believe it or not they kill us and experiment on us like guinea pigs (i have federal documentation to prove it) we've been conditioned to consider this as life and just hope it doesnt happen to us.. people got mad at rev wright for being a "bad look" for obama when they should have embraced what he was saying because if not all, a majority of what he was saying is true.. horrible injustices done to human beings but we wanna attack him for bringing them up ?? he was doing it out of concern for US.. why do you wanna defend the people who do nothing but take money from you and exploit your fear for their expansion and power ?
    test
  6. Definit

Definit Based.

"Katrina" is a different subject ofcourse, and im into the understanding behind the whole aspect of it...its just not applied in this thread cuz of subject...i dont like to confuse one aspect with another
    test
  7. hurricane katrina is definitely worth aknowledging..

but people dont even dispute it.. they just aknowledge it and are okay with it.. and still wanna defend the criminals who let it happen..

911 is highly significant in the sense to me it was the birth of something big.. this is when they TRULY started to exploit us using our 5 senses as levers.. mass consumerism psychology was enough but THIS.. cmon man..
    what other event enabled them to call their own citizens terrorists and really expand big brother to the point where everything you do is monitered..
    what other event made the torture of innocent people an okay thing ?
    this is why 911 is significant.. hurricane katrina is also highly significant but there is nothing to prove.. it just angers me.. and thats it.. the fact that people still trust the government after that.. it just makes me realize how truly conditioned and programmed people are for them to manipulate at their whim.. sickening tbh..
    test
  8. the same people who are defending the bush admin

are going to be the same people who fall for the "harmonizing" of the north american union..

i can see it now..

"oh its just a trade agreement for the big businesses.. it can only be a good thing.. stop being conspiracy coocs"

.......until weve gotten in so deep that we cannot get out..

there WILL be a world government by 2012 or close to.. and its not because people are going to think like me.. its because people like nimrod and nusince are gonna give them the okay to take their freedoms away in return for safety to a threat that is mearly illusion via saving the world from global warming and natural dissasters by then.. fear of terrorism and war will be played out.. it will be time to start placing the earth in higher regard than human life.
    test
  9. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

i agree with everything you say here homie......and its sad that no one tries to dispute it or say anything about it,its jus swept under the rug....while their are still people displaced from their families living in fema trailers waitin on checks etc...

and all your points about what all 911 has enabled them to do. like i said in the other thread,no matter if they did do it or not,they might aswell have with the way they are pimpin it....

and yes motherfuckers are extremely conditioned to just let whatever happens happen......that was in the works long before 911...but people are starting to break out and become curious...

and i tell you this now.....once the government is fully shed of all ties to the bush family,IF THAT EVER HAPPENS,and if this country gets back on the right path,tho it may be to late,or to little to late... the events will come up in the future and alot of light will be shed on this subject that hasnt yet...i dont think this country would ever admit to strategizing something like that against its own people....but they may admit that durin that whole time period our government was hi-jacked...... if it ever falls back into good hands.

edit: as to the comment about world government taking place by 2012....the north american union will at least by officiallly recognized by then,it will have to,along with the national id cards,because thats the year our national debt to china becomes due,and the united states of america will have to form an alliance to get themselves out of the holes it will fall into when that shit all hits the fan and we are in over our heads.
    test
  10. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

but u didnt post those pics bc they would have went entirely against ur argument

u lost the debate as soon as u posted that ridiculous birds eye view of the bldg, when the damage was done to the bottom corner

and u cant seem to understand that over time, the load takes a toll on anything compromising the structural integrity of the bldg...

which is why the bldg HELD for a little while and then it finally gave in and basically tipped over and crumbled

why is that so damn hard to understand, guy?
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

-gone-
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

biology major, psych minor

3.75 gpa, graduated with high honors, carr scholar, honor society nominated

2 straight yrs of 4.0

and now i work as a chemist

did u even finish HS?
    test
  13. Definit

Definit Based.

each natural disasster will have no finger pointing on the government...so its easier for them to hide behind...if they "fail" to get there in time to help...all they have to say is..."WE didnt have enough resources to step in and help...it was too sudden"...just like Katrina....

first of all, how you gonna stop "Terrorism" in our own country, if they cant help people in our own country knowing 2 weeks in Advance to what is going to happen in LA...its called, Neglagence...just let things happen and that will create Disasster which in return gives another excuse for the government to "Apply a New Bill" to help counter it "NEXT TIME"...in the end...all the bill's add up to something that Favor's "The Gov." not the people...
    test
  14. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

LMAO @ that.
    test
  15. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

engineer.....as to nimrod being intelligent

intelligence,knowledge,wisdom,understanding and common sense are all different gifts....unfortunately.....most people arent blessed with the last three.
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

n1gga aint left his room since high school, lookin for conspiracies on line callin me stupid

im in a laboratory right now, where u at? ur room, 24/7

with some size 40 jeans strapped around u
    test
  17. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

no....you need to study the subject a little more...look at what the cops did and how they brought the military in there....they used that tragedy to test marshall law.....they were going around take'n away peoples guns from out of their homes and all types of shit.forget the people stuck here we jus wanna make sure they aint got guns while they are here.
    test
  18. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

LMFAO

its times like this when i'm embarrassed to even call myself democratic.

i cant be associated with some of u dudes

shits hilarious
    test
  19. nimrod is a left brain prisoner..

regurgitates knowledge taught by someone who regurgitated someones regurgitation..

the definition of a smart dumb n****
    test
  20. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

kinda like you regurgitating 9/11 truther bullshit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.