oh.. i thought building 7 WASN'T a controlled demolition...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Fag In The Box, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lXl Anthem lXl

lXl Anthem lXl New Member

lmao...come on man. just stop reaching.

i didnt say "smoke made the building" collapse. thats just a huge fallacy of yours.

i cant answer your question about why some houses dont collapse. i can research it for you though and let you know.

as far as the building being completely flat in under 10 seconds, thats another false statement. it actually took a minimum of 13 seconds to completely collapse. what most videos you view show is only the tail end of the collapse and not the penthouse starting to collapse on the top of the building.

video: YouTube - WTC 7 Collapse
    test
  2. Definit

Definit Based.

lmfao@urb...man, you sure as hell cant debate worth a shit can you...i could have easily posted those pics myself...the damage isnt enough to make a building that size fall evenly into its prefect little section in (20 seconds now,lol) if you note, when a building collapses on itself, its a Crumbled or Tipping style...not a Collapse from bottom to Top...its the other way around to begin with...c'mon.
    test
  3. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

definit is the perfect example of whast wrong with these people..

noweher did nu-since say smoke made the building collapse..

however with all that smoke, one could assume there was major damage, major fires, etc. contrary to your belief that thier was only small damage to the top of the building and no fires...

or you can just look at the pictures and video of the fires and actual structural damage the building had..

its rididculous, your doing exactly what people would expect you to do... your mocking something the man didnt even say, or even imply..
    test
  4. lXl Anthem lXl

yes...per this picture...the building sure did fall on top of itself in a nice little pile:

[​IMG]
    test
  5. lXl Anthem lXl

not only are you sexy....but you're smart too.

the main problem with these people is:

that they form facts....around their ideology.

instead of forming their ideology....around the facts.

they are no worse than the religious nuts most conspiracy theorists have disdain for.
    test
  6. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

i have sources that tell me this bird was the main cause of the buildings..

[​IMG]

but the gov't would never admit to it.... just look at his eyes tho... its obvious what he was about to do
    test
  7. just as i suspected..

this nusince character only uses sources from a debunking site..

nimrod saying "ha these niggas see conspiracy films and call it research"

wow thats funny because all i posted was documented video evidence from cnn and bbc..

the picture that nusince posted that had the MOST damage would suggest that seeing as how the majority of the mass of the building is ABOVE the damage.. that the building would LEAN OVER AND FALL.. not collapse symetrically.. try again debunker noob.. and get your sources straight..

and nimrod.. you would be surprised at how many engineers question 911.. go google it..
    test
  8. form facts around my ideology ??

youre a fucking moron son..

i posted video evidence from the media ITSELF>.

u googled a debunking site...

sit the fuck down..
    test
  9. [youtube]Fxfz6Ma1fI8[/youtube]
    test
  10. and also note that i did not even MENTION the damage to building 7..

it's not even important or significant enough to be worth noting..

the debunkers thought otherwise..
    test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

did this n1gga say why we are using evidence from a DEBUNKING site??????????

hahahaahahahahahaahahaha

thats like saying, why are u arguin that 1+1=2 using a math book

ROFL what a fuckin idiot

i would spit down ur throat
    test
  12. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

isnt that video or what your implying where he gets his info from, basically the same stuff you guys are doing? just on the opposite end of the spectrum?

it basically comes down to this: you think hes ridiculous, he thinks your ridiculous..

theres actually nothing wrong with that, except to mock him based on how or where he gathers his facts is kind of stupid because look at where you guys are gathering yours from.. lol.. his are a lot more direct then the manipulated propaganda that most, not all, but most conspiracy theorists are giving.. besides, his sources arent trying to sell us a dvd for 19.99 after all is said and done..
    test
  13. Siiren

Siiren Human...

9/11 was definitely an inside job.
    We can all have opinions but there are certain FACTS that dont add up.
    test
  14. homie goes to "debunking911.com"

lmao...

thats the equivalent of me sourcing infowars.com ... even worse because alex jones actually doesnt have any obvious motive or agenda to be biased... a government propaganda site on the other hand ?? hmmm..

debunking911.com though.. that was cute lmaooooooo
    test
  15. i gather mine from self incriminating news clips, quotes and even documents from the people themselves.. i actually am open to both sides.. its not my fault that the official story is so horribly twisted.. its honestly more of a conspiracy than any conspiracy films ive watched.. why cant he find something better than debunking911.com ??

it's strange how the rescue workers and the victims families are now the ones asking for another investigation yet people still criticize them...
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

hahahahahahahahahhaah u people are stupid, yall actually think the world is round becus a science book tells u so?

LMAO dumb asses
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

word? such as........

maybe the fact that uve promised 20 hooks and havnt said a half of bar for any of them?

or what?
    test
  18. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

I don't know how he sounded "lost" to you

a combat vet doesn't need to explain why he doesn't believe 9/11 conspiracies
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

the difference is

those sites gather information from experts

u know, people who actually know what they are talkin about becus theyve been educated in the subject?

ie- a text book as opposed to a comic book
    test
  20. i thought the general consensus on here was that you're "intelligent"

im shocked and appalled at how stupid you are..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.