oh.. i thought building 7 WASN'T a controlled demolition...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Fag In The Box, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Definit

Definit Based.

i guess ya'll right, the buildings did fall because the Jet fuel was SOOOO hot that it just made the buildings melt and crash...
    test
  2. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

the fuck? how did anybody explain this shit?

thats crazy
    test
  3. Definit

Definit Based.

wrong.
    [​IMG]

i've been fortunate enough to see a demolition happen in Vegas...this reminds me of the same thing happening here, with the free flowing fall, i mean, if something is more damaged on one side, you would think it would give out and tip towards the weaker side...then fall...guess the world was spinning the opposite way too fast at that time of day or something.
    [​IMG]
    test
  4. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

ROFL @ "minor damage"

my dude do u not see all that smoke on the other side of the bldg????

you dudes are unreal

LMAO!
    test
  5. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

test
  6. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i dont get h ow n1ggas see a building fall and all of a sudden they are fuckin engineers?

why the hell r yall even talkin, what the fuck do the engineers say?

exactly
    test
  7. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

video of the "minor damage" on WTC7

[youtube]Afb7eUHr64U[/youtube]

i want u to pretend theres not a big ass hole on the side of the bldg

even the camera man mentions the shit

lmao@ "minor damage"

thats how i kno u dudes aint did no damn research

niggaz just wanna be conspiracy theorists and in the process wanna feel like they on to somethin....[funny]
    test
  8. TheWarchief

lol @ engineer getting destroyed by patriotic BLACK niggas again
    test
  9. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

LMAO

they call loggin onto conspiracy sites and watchin conspiracy videos "research"
    test
  10. Definit

Definit Based.

lol@fires on two levels of one corner = "BIG ASS HOLE"

first a Big CHunk On The Top of the building, now footage of Fires on Two Levels of One Corner....ok, lets play that game i guess...mr. bush taught you well at dodging the bullets...lol.

so, the fires can make a whole building collapse now?...and it fell around 7 HRS AFTER THE TWO TOWERS THAT GOT HIT BY LARGE PLANES WITH THAT SPECIAL JET FUEL THAT CAN MELT DOWN FIRE PROOF METEL. yet this bldg 7 was only hit with fragments of the twin towers...also, all that SMOKE wouldnt cause a bldg to collapse, let alone Most the smoke was from the other bldgs at that time...

fire brought the building down, even though there has never been a case on recordof fire-induced collapse of large fire-protected steel buildings, and that there were only very small fires in progresswhen the building "collapsed." Not to mention that, as any one with the slightest technical background knows, diesel at normal pressure is non-explosive and barely flammable.
    test
  11. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnvXnDxiuFY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnvXnDxiuFY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    pretty interesting sam jackson scene.
    test
  12. Definit

Definit Based.

If you could melt fire -protected hardened steel with kerosene, jet fuel, diesel fuel someone should tell the steel companies that their "Fire Protected Metal/Steal" can be destroyed. lmao.
    test
  13. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

my nigga how the fuck r u tryin to talk science?????

what the fuck is wrong wit yall

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

here is the fuckin science

read it!

stop repeatin bullshit

repluy to what engineers have to say
    test
  14. TheWarchief

nimrod's link = the truth

lol @ these lame ass niggas thinking they know what "pull it" means
    test
  15. Definit

Definit Based.

[youtube]/v/c-NNczrplac[/youtube]

also,First of all,

As far as your idiotic comments regarding fireproofing, 100% steel-framed buildings have been engulfed in flames for up to 20+ hours (i.e., long after any fireproofing was still in effect) and have not even partially collapsed. Even in the case of the 2005 Windsor building fire in Spain, which was not 100% steel-framed but framed in steel-reinforced concrete (concrete is a very poor conductor of heat compared to steel), and was engulfed in flames for up to a day, the building was still standing after the fire was eventually put out and was able to support a large construction crane on its roof.

Also, NIST examined more than 170 areas on the steel recovered from the Twin Towers in order to estimate the maximum temperatures reached by the steel due to fire exposure. According to NIST: "[r]egions of impact and fire damage were emphasized in the selection of steel for the Investigation" and "NIST believes that this collection of steel from the WTC Towers is adequate for purposes of the Investigation."

According to their analysis, NIST reported that only two locations out of the 170 (or 1.2%) showed evidence of steel temperatures in excess of 250°C due to fire exposure prior to collapse. There was a third location that NIST concluded reached temperatures above 250°C in the debris pile after the collapse. Unfireproofed structural steel does not even begin to weaken until it reaches temperatures of 350°C, and at 600°C still retains 50% of the strength of steel at normal temperatures (i.e., plenty to support the loads that existed after the plane impacts). Additionally, none of the steel examined by NIST showed microstructure alterations that would have indicated exposure to temperatures above 600°C.

And that's not even getting into the ASTM E119 tests that NIST performed on the floor trusses--with either less fireproofing than was known to exist or no fireproofing--which demonstrated that the WTC floor trusses should have easily withstood the fires they experienced on that day.

So much for your hypothesis.
    test
  16. TheWarchief

The Daily Reckoning :: View topic - Building 7 Collapse Solved!

that sounds mad familiar
    test
  17. lXl Anthem lXl

lXl Anthem lXl New Member

minor damage....yeah. sure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  18. Definit

Definit Based.

test
  19. Definit

Definit Based.

lmao...so a Corner would make the WHOLE building fall Flat...?

you would think it would tip right...weird.

2nd & 3rd picture are nothing relevent besides after the fact that it was fallin or done falling...lol
    test
  20. Definit

Definit Based.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.