oh.. i thought building 7 WASN'T a controlled demolition...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Fag In The Box, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

that statement went clear over your head, it was explained once already

not about to explain it again

i cant help how dumb some of you are

but anyways

its not a controlled demolition

ur an idiot if u think it was

plain and simple
    test
  2. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

listen guy

i've read all that could be read about this shit....

i used to be just like u....i thought it was the gov

IRONICALLY, after i did this "research" u speak of, i started to realize how much of an idiot u actually have to be to think it was an inside job

so seriously, i encourage YOU to do some research, so u can quit thinkin this is an inside job

everytime 9-11 is brought up, niggaz is sayin "oh it was a demolition"..."oh they insured it months before and got a few million by planning 2 planes to hit it" "oh bldg 7 was blown up for no reason"

nevermind the fact that terrorist were planning to do this since the early 90's....nevermind all the intelligence indicating it would happen

ultimately, 9-11 is a result of not payin attention to a real threat

u dudes are very very very silly

i encourage all u dudes to do some research and stop posting videos created by fake anarchist and communist college faggots

i'm no conservative

but when it comes to this, i cant help but laugh when ppl call something of this scale an "orchestrated inside job"

everything mentioned in this thread has been debunked to death

please stop...and dont insult me with that "do your research" shit

i've done my research years ago.......which is the main reason i dont believe the bullshit yall are posting.
    test
  3. LMAO @ if
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

not paying attention to a real threat? or letting it happen?
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

like you said you were on a plan to afghan when before the towers hit.....and where did we go to war next?? It's called strategy.........911 was too perfect a propaganda tool to fuel the war agenda they allready had....all they had to do, was let it happen
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

and don't say yall are posting, i haven't posted a goddamn thing on 911.....jesus.....engineer is posting....

everything i say is my opinion

edit

and don't let us forget, they also let....um...i mean didn't pay attention to the real threat of pearl harbor they recieved before it happened...which resulted in us entering the second world war....
    test
  7. oh me o my..

let us not forget the video recorded evidence of bbc reporting building 7's collapse 15 fucking MINUTES before the actual collapse.. she is saying it has allready collapsed as a FACT...WHILE its visibly in tact in the background.. must have been a coincidence involving time travel right ??

[​IMG]

[youtube]6mxFRigYD3s[/youtube]

damn conspiracy coocs and their time machines tricked us again!!!
    test
  8. T.T.P

T.T.P TurnThePage

i know former mayor of san francisco, willie brown, was in the know, someone called him and told him not to fly, and he came out publically and said it.
    test
  9. u know whats funny..

as i woke up early on sept 11-01 for some strange reason.. the body tends to have awarness about certain things without your knowledge sometimes i guess..
    i turn on the tv and it was RIGHT after building 1 got hit..
    i stayed watching the news that whole day.. obviously without ever even thinking of any alternative theories as to why it happened.. and after absorbing everything that happened it made me remember an episode of x files a few months before i had seen which actually acted out the EXACT same terrorist attack in new york city with airlines except in the x files episode it was the american government that was behind it.. really confused me.. x files is a fox show so i can honestly say i believe that they had prior knowledge some how even though i highly doubt they had ANYTHING to do with it.. its too much of a coincidence.. its actually shocking to see this shit again and realize how accurately it depicts it..

[youtube]rIZ205ccX8M[/youtube]
    test
  10. BTruth

BTruth Guest

answer the question you dumb fuck.

how many people do you believe were in on it?
    test
  11. its not a very good or relevant question.. its probably a question you allready have a response to my answer for.. like "you think all those people could be in on it without going public ?" .. or something embarrassing and pointless like that..

obviously anyone who participated in it..

the real people behind it are probably the most prominent members of the bilderberg group..
    test
  12. yeah "bilderberg group" which is now aknowledged by the media and ironically use to be a "Conspiracy theory" that people use to call you "Crazy" for bringing up.
    test
  13. BTruth

BTruth Guest

Wtf..lol. That's not a good answer. I think the question is pretty straight forward.

With all the events on that day, how many people would have to be in on something like that for it to go down like that? Who got everyone out of the way so no one would notice they were setting up explosives in the tower(s)? (Depending on what you believe).

Were the planes really hijacked by terrorists in your opinion? If not, what happened to all of the people who disapeared who were supposedly aboard the flights? If so, were the pilots in on it?

Do you believe the 2 main towers were controlled demolitions as well? How and when were they able to set the explosives up all over the building without anyone noticing?

I'm just saying. For something of that magnitude to happen, there would have to be alot of people aware of what was going on, and I can't see that staying quiet.

If something fishy happened, it was that we let them hit the towers with previous knowledge that it was going to happen.
    test
  14. 1. yes i believe all 3 towers were taken down with explosives.. towers were explosions and building 7 was an implosion..
    2. no i dont think it would be hard to set up xplosives after hours in a building..
    3. yes i believe it was hi jackers who hi jacked the airline. no the pilots werent in on it, but the men who ordered the terrorists were
    4. don't bring up the word "if" and something fishy going on together when there is countless inconsistencies and so called "coincidences" that could be brought up for days on end without finishing

5. theoritical questions are 100% useless when there is hard evidence to be used..
    test
  15. why we aint got no rebel debunkers yet ?

is your popular mechanics handbook nowhere to be found ?

hey anyone who thought for a second the clintons weren't "down" with the new world order! LOOK!! its hillary commending walter kronkite and presenting him the global governance award! YAYYYY!!!
    [youtube]heegk07026I[/youtube]
    test
  16. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

How about the simple fact that 2 months before the attacks Silverstein came into control of the buildings. The first time the buildings had entered private ownership. Took out a insurance policy which he made some 8 billion dollars off of. Dude was bad ass about it too, arguing that two different planes meant two different attacks, in turn giving him 2 payouts of $3.6 billion. Oh and the policy just happened to include a clause that would get him out of a 99 year lease. Nothing suspect about that at all...
    test
  17. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

The term "Pull It" doesn't mean what you think it does. Larry Silverstein admitted nothing that we didn't already know.
    test
  18. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

LOL @ now i finally get why you chill with immortal technique LOL

fuckin witchu
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

The funniest thing about this is u callin dudes idiots and uneducated when the most educated people in the world by a large majority agree with us

How dumb r u?
    test
  20. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

thanks for openin my eyes to the truth engineer
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.