oh.. i thought building 7 WASN'T a controlled demolition...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Fag In The Box, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinite520

Infinite520 Y! Records Rookie

that two fingers sign means rock on
    test
  2. ok thanks genius..

didn't know..
    test
  3. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

[​IMG]

wolfpack
    test
  4. Lexiano

Lexiano Lex da Gawd

ignorance is bliss
    test
  5. the pictures was a joke.. cmon now..
    test
  6. Infinite520

Infinite520 Y! Records Rookie

well u had so many of them i wasnt sure
    test
  7. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

there's a lot of faulty shit with official stories. oklahoma city bombing was extra suspect. survivor of wtc7, barry jennings gave a very interesting account of what happened in that building.
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

you should of seen em...i posted about 4 links to nothing but cnn footage, an official website, and official quotes...

nimrod waltzes in looking like a neon green mop, and everyone says i'm a conspiracy theorist? lmao

I'm sitting back like, wtf is this dude talking about? and then my thread became some giant thing about 911, which i said nothing about.

Honestly what i'm gathering from this website, is we have conditioned our society that going against the establishment is "lame". We associate anything anti government or anything at all, that dosn't line up with washingtons "official" reports.

People are being conditioned to believe they are independent thinkers, while really only being spoonfed. Everyone thinks there some liberal rebel, when nothing they believe in goes against what those in control want them to believe. I'd rather read , watch, listen, and come up with my own conclusions.

I'm to hip to think outside the box......

and on the flip side, they've conditioned the small sect of society that does go against the grain, that aliens exists and control the gov't.....and other farfetched nonsense, that even when they are right about something, nobody will believe them anyway.
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

what i really don't understand, is why everyone is so quick to "believe" the government nowadays.

Seriously, your first thought should allways be that a politician is full of shit.....and the government is lieing to you. And you should allways have to read and double check everything before you believe anything they ever say.

This is the same government that enslaved you, called you 3/4ths a person, funded and funds dicators, supported apartheid, and whatever they could to acheive the power they have.

If you've ever read a history book in your lifetime......the first thought in your mind should never be "Thye wouldn't lie to us"
    test
  10. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

i'll believe the gov over some random niggaz on RM

why cant u dudes understand that bldg caught on fire and collapsed bc a BIG ASS PIECE of the trade center FELL ON TOP OF IT???

makes perfect sense

niggaz on here are hilarious

ROFL...
    test
  11. T.T.P

T.T.P TurnThePage

test
  12. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

yer? are you agreeing or disagreeing? lmao.....
    test
  13. Definit

Definit Based.

damn, some people are just polluted mentally...

i guess Fox new's is the shit to watch these days...i mean, it's working. obviously.
    test
  14. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

You don't have to believe random niggas on rm....

you can read up on it for yourself, and get info from both sides and form your own opinion.

and i'm not even commenting on building 7, whether they buildings all collapsed in the exact same way one after hte other because of fire, or demolition. None of that in anyway, shape or form.....makes be believe the government had nothing to do with it.

For all i know, they could have hired them fucks themselves......I don't believe a word that comes out of those pigs mouths, and the convenience of it all is just too, well convenient. I haven't heard any sufficient evidence to the contrary that the governent wasn't involved. The covert meetings, all the classified documents, bush's proposal to push the release of classified documents back 30+ years, Bush's pre 911 plan to enter Iraq, Iraq having absolutely nothing to do with alqeida or 911 "before" we went in and invaded.....all this shit just dosn't add up. So whether or not the planes caused that damage or not, is arbitrary to me at this point. That's just how i feel about it anyway, from everything i've heard and read.

also, when clear as day evidence is presented, you don't ahve to believe anybody off of here, you can go look it up and read about yourself.
    test
  15. Definit

Definit Based.

yeah, it really isnt about the buildings anymore...there's a bigger picture to all of this...it's called NWO, martial law, total enslavement, cashless grid systems, rfid chips, ect...ect...each attack only catapults us towards the nwo that much more...each event gives the government an "Approved by The People" move towards their bigger agenda...which is make the upper 1% that much more powerful over the rest of its citizens...

from Contracts with pipelines being layed down by Halliburton...all the way to loosing more n more rights each year...it has to come to a point where it clicks something on in your mind that say's "Hey, something just isnt right here"...but, thats why media outlets are payed Billions upon Billions to cover the "Censored Story Version" which in reality is the "Altered Story"...i've been tuned out of mainstream media since 98, dont even have cable...if i watch something its rented movies...or sports...once you detatch your mind from associating its learning capabilities from TV and look for your own News...thats when you begin to see the brighter picture, that something is beyond what the Normal Society can even fathom to think about...
    test
  16. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

And when the towers crashed I was on a bus on my way to New York...so?

what the FUCK does you're plane ride to afghanistan have anything to do with you're knowledge of a controlled demolition??
    test
  17. Definit

Definit Based.

i think its funny when people believe Obama's gonna save the Country...he's gonna get all the leftover Bullshit Bush pushed aside so that he could controll his main agendas...its a pattern...we just see it 4 yrs later...to me clintons 2nd term fell over into Bush's 1st term...we'll see if Bush ever did anything right if Obama "fixes" this stuff...by the looks of it, Obama will more then likely come out Even (if he's elected)...and if he did Good, we'll see it when the Next president is elected, all in all...the gov. will be the gov. there's always a Hidden Agenda going on, or else we wouldnt have Big Brother around...
    test
  18. Definit

Definit Based.

i thought you knew?...you become More Knowledgable when you take a plane ride to a "WarZone" that has nothing to do with 9/11 in the least bit besides some fake stories about WMD's and made up propaganda about Bin Laden/Al CIAda ties with Saddam...lol...i mean that right there goes to show, that if you go over there in a plane, then you know what its all about...

(btw, there's generals and troops over there, that dont even understand why they are over there, the main topics of going there have been disprooven, the simple fact remains that Pipeline contracts have Escalated times 10, and that we are Forcing a Western Civilized Democracy...just watch the pieces fall into place...)

all hail to plane rides...i remember i took one, the only thing i got was jet lag. ???
    test
  19. T.T.P

T.T.P TurnThePage

yer is short for yessir..

i liked that
    test
  20. BTruth

BTruth Guest

engineer..lol

if it was an inside job...

how many people do you honestly believe were in the know?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.