oh.. i thought building 7 WASN'T a controlled demolition...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Fag In The Box, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmmm..

that's funny because larry silverstein admits it..

i guess he's a conspiracy theorist who conspires about having his OWN building taken down..

[youtube]-jPzAakHPpk[/youtube]
    test
  2. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

why is it always foreignors who believe this nonsense?
    test
  3. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

dude, just let it go
    test
  4. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

obv copy pasted this:

Controlled demolition experts reject the notion that "pull it" is a term used in building implosions.

The only context that "pull" has been used in building demolition is for small buildings (a few stories tall), where construction crews attach long cables to pre-weaken a structure and literally pull it down with bulldozers and other equipment.

"Pull" is also used by firefighters in reference to "pulling firefighters out of a building", because the situation is too dangerous. It is in this context that Silverstein used the term "pull it".

His spokesperson, Dara McQuillan, said that by "it", Silverstein was referring to the contigent of firefighters in WTC 7.

FDNY interviews available on the New York Times website also shed light on the use of "pull" in firefighting on 9/11, and help address the question of whether firefighters were in WTC 7 in the afternoon.

FDNY Captain Ray Goldback:

"I'm going to guess it was after 3:00...we walked all the way back down to Vesey Street. There was a big discussion going on at that point about pulling all of our units out of 7 World Trade Center. Chief Nigro didn't feel it was worth taking the slightest chance of somebody else getting injured. So at that point we made a decision to take all of our units out of 7 World Trade Center because there was a potential for collapse." [1]
    Firefighter Richard Banaciski was in the Verizon Building, adjacent to WTC7.

"Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street." [2]
    test
  5. why would anyone on rapmusic believe evidence ?
    test

6. umm.. educate yourself pal..

1 in 3 people in america believe 9-11 was an inside job..
    test
  7. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

1 in 3 americans also hate niggas
    test
  8. never mind this tho.. its just evidence..

that good ol crazy evidence these conspiracy coocs provide..

WEIRDOS..
    test
  9. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Aiight peep game

Cover up ur eyes, walk over to a mirror, point, and laugh, so u can be down wit us
    test
  10. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

lmao
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

educate myself?

EDUCATE MYSELF?

my dude i was on a plane to afghanistan RIGHT after them towers dropped

dont even try to get in a debate with me on this shit

i aint no nationalist, but when it comes to 9-11, i think u'd have to be a complete idiot to think its an inside job

why is there always a corelation between conspiracy theorists and idiots?
    test
  12. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i broke the dam
    test
  13. you are a moron.. lol

u were on a plane to afghanistan ?? how does that have any relevance to anything let alone your KNOWLEDGE of what happened ??

you: i dont necessarily KNOW ANYTHING about the real story of 9-11 but you have to be a complete idiot to think it was an inside job!

says the guy who would sit there and look confused during any debate about it because he has no clue what i'm talking about..
    test
  14. and yes EDUCATE YOURSELF about how many people in america are waking up to the FACTS..

"why is it always foreignors who believe this nonsense?"

foreigners***

and yes.. EDUCATE YOURSELF to how many people in america believe this "nonsense"

this is you you fuckin jack ass..

"DONT TELL ME BOUT NO 9 11 !!! IVE BEEN TO AFGHANISTAN!!!! THERE FOR ALL OF YOUR FACTS AND SOURCES = STUPID CONSPIRACY BABBLE!!"
    test
  15. and so do 2 in 3 politicians..
    test
  16. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

"Evidence"?
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

All I see are Americans.

And Canadians, but Canadians are like juvenile Americans.
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Word @ urb.

It's anyones guess as to why they don't let soldiers run the.... wait.
    test
  19. i dono how society has been conditioned to be so idiotic.

it is mind boggling

i'm sorry i'm not einstein, but if you watch building 7 collapse and believe the official explanation EVEN without all the facts and testimonys... you are an idiot... i am sorry but you are in fact, an idiot if you think fire made that solid steel building collapse.. you are an idiot.. simple and plain.. anyone who didn't skip science class every day in grade 8 would know that buildings that collapse from fire do it in a slow, lop sided manner because certain areas begin to collapse first.. it is literally impossible for a steel building to fall symetrically to the ground into a pile of dust at freefall speeds from fire or damage.. fact.. period..no questions...*KNOCKS ON YOUR EMPTY FUCKING SKULL* PERIOD....CAPICHE ?
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

It's the same shit every time.

Some one watches one possible outcome with alot of sensationalism, buys into because appeals to their 'hard done by minority' or 'fuck my parents and the government white boy' side and runs around calling everyone else an idiot, for regurgitating something that is different to what they are regurgitating.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.