officially given up on houston rockets

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by LiBrahm James, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

to be real yao deserves the most blame in this series. he shoulda vg 35ppg AT THE WORST. so many forced turnarounds. so fuckin stupid to watch him do that as if hes a retarded giant. but tmac still coulda won game 4 for us. gosh this team hast oo many problems
    test
  2. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

lmmfaooo... c'mon wid dat shit homie rofl

double, put THAT in your sig, rofl...

but fo real tho my otha nigga was talkin bout BEFORE the utah series, t-macs playoff numbers were impecible.. this series he tried to pull a steve nash, throwin passes out his ass and lost us the game... but when u rank near DEAD last in fast break pts and u have SKIP TO MY LOU and TRACY McGRADY on ur team its gonna be problems for u... tracy is like kobe, he needs to display his open court skills and get the crowd ampt, dunkin on ppl an shit

the man dunked on AK47 this series and i was SHOCKED, cuz dats da first time i seen him dunk on someone in YEARS... nigga is really turnin himself into a lame with the weak ass van gundy offense.. thats why i wanna see t-mac leave and go to another team, cuz i dont give a fuck about the HOUSTON ROCKETS, im from florida and im a fan of T-MaC and Skip, thats all..

thats why i would LOVE to see t-mac in a suns jersey, as unlikely as it seems, or even a Golden State warriors jersey, cuz unlike the rockets they r in the 2nd round..

hmmm

barron davis
    tracy mcgrady
    stephan jackson
    al harrington

let the rockets take inconsistant ass jason richardson, rafer can throw him some alley-oops and shit, fuck em
    test
  3. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

are you serious?
    test
  4. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

lmfao Iceodu cracks me up every now and then
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.