officially given up on houston rockets

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by LiBrahm James, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

i no he doesnt care, that is the same thing as sayin no heart. i do care if we make it out the 2nd round, but i care a lot more if we make it out the 1st. coulda been done in 5 games if we won one in utah, preferrably the ••h game. i no tmac could single handedly do that but he wont. one of the worst sports dissapointments in the history of sports. ill use his jersey in my closet to wipe my ass. but word, sucks for him hes never had a real team. i dont care wat happens to houston next season, even if we getta ring, i aint spendin a penny on tmac attire. good thing my tmac shirt shrunk in the washin machine. if we had paul pierce wed be in the 2nd round already w/ a 60 win season.
    test
  2. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

tracy mcgrady, yao ming, and jeff van gundy star in the new sports documentary

An Unconvenient Truth: The Rockets Suck

:cry:

tmac-"i cant believe people still think i play with all my heart. cant wait to show everyone my new signature move."

yao-"i am not a robot. I am real chinese human"

jvg-"i know bonzi couldve been our 3rd best player. you see, before the season started during practice he opened my office door without knocking. i specifically told everyone one by one to knock before you enter. he didnt knock, and he discovered some unfortuneate things about me. he saw me and rafer fucking each other. you really think we couldnt of found a better starting point guard? come on, rafer has such an, enormous dick, just feels so great to be around him. ya, so, thats the message im sending to anyone who wants to play for me. you dont follow my rules you dont play, simple as that. i know he wanted to tell everyone my secret but its not a secret anymore. so, fuck you."
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

t-wack chokes again!

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Bash

Bash New Member

lmfao Brahman gave up on these niggas
    test
  5. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

choke? mac didnt choke. maybe at the 3 ptline. 13 asts w/ 2 tos, shot about 49%. just that beside yao n tmac, houston is horrible. both coulda played a lot better in the series, but this game they played good, not great, good. maybe if we had another coach woulda beeen over already. im not that mad tho, i expected this and wanted this. jvg aint comin back, thats 3 +'s. we won this game jvg prolly would stay next season and more. theres so much more shit...if luther head showed up we coulda win. bla bla bla, we dont hvae a bench, our coach sucks its all good, our team is boring as hell, specially when rafer and tmac arent on ANY HIGHLIGHTS!!! no alley hoops? next season cp3 and tmac will make the crowd stand up. naw, but fuck, chuck missed the fight :(
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

go jazz![stubby]
    test
  7. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

daam, in his press conference someoen asked him if he needed another scorer. he was sittin for about 10 sec then said "i cant do this" then got up and walked away. so sad for him, hes never had a real team. hes had another star but that star is a pussy. how bad can it get for him? wats next rockets go into rebuild mode next season and keep tmac but trade yao? hope not, he has no heart but w/ a real team he can ball the lights out. this team needs some major help. also, in jan when yao was out he avg 30/6/7, 47fg%. maybe we have to trade yao? i dunno, yao has to toughen up. this is startin to get rediculous. i was ok w/ it vs the mavs but hes gotten out of his shell now. its time to dunk on pple now. jvg better be somewhere else.
    test
  8. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

yeah well now maybe everyone can stfu about how great the trade for shane battier was

rudy gay would have at least offered some kinda hope for the future, granted he could turn out to be a bust, but we KNOW for a fact they'll be mediocre forever without some serious point guard play or some stud swingman a la rudy gay.
    test
  9. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

:SMH:

He may never get out the first round.
    test
  10. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

yao ming may never get out of the first round either

come playoff time, he just doesn't dominate the interior like his team needs him to

he gets his numbers all softly and through finesse
    test
  11. Out Writechas

Out Writechas New Member

they should trade yao and alston

or mac needs to find a team where it's not all on him, where he doesn't always gotta be the 1st option
    test
  12. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

at the time of the trade, everyone thought houston would be able to make it passed the first round. w/ a rookie and an overpaid scrub we wouldnt. we wanted results now, not in 3 years. at the time, it was sposed to help us in the playoffs. only way tho is for both mac and yao to ball in the playoffs. they didnt. shane didnt ball as much as i wanted him too, but he still played good. all 3 of them played good, not great. o well, at least jeff van fuck me is retiring :) :) :)
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

shane battier is one of the most underrated players in the league
    test
  14. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

the utah jazz were very underrated coming into this series, and i'm anxious to see what they can do the rest of the way

a nice, well-rounded team with players that play their roles well and can compensate for a couple players who are having off-nights

and, when those couple of players find their game, they're really effective

i didn't officially pick the jazz before the series, but watching it play out it was easy to see that they were the better team as a whole
    test
  15. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

JVG has given up on them as well.

Word is he's figured out he couldn't teach heart so decided to quit.
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

i officially picked the jazz in 6

mostly because t-lack was on the opposin' team

lmao@the coach givin' up on t-wack[funny]
    test
  17. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

t-mac ain't choke. one man can't do it all ask kobe
    test
  18. Out Writechas

Out Writechas New Member

^word

t-mac has put up the best numbers in the history of the playoffs, is it his fault that his teammates come up short?

they need to get rid of alston and do something bout yao, trade him or somethin - he's turning into a bust
    test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@"t-mac has put up the best numbers in the history of the playoffs"[funny]

i'ma put that in my sig later
    test
  20. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

fixed that for you.

tmac didnt have the best playoff performance in the history of playoff. wtf is wrong w/ you? this is HIS WORST PLAYOFF PERFORMANCE. shootin under 40%. 29 at the 3ptline? jesus christ this mofo needs to work his ass off if he doesnt want this to happen again. i put so much faith in him this season. HIGH HOPES. pple sayin "hell be back stronger next year" BLA BLA BLA. i aint gona believe it till i see it now. im tired of huggin his nuts. he knows daam well he coulda done a lot more in game 3 and 4.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.