officially given up on houston rockets

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by LiBrahm James, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

queer
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

double is the most heterosexual man alive.
    test
  3. pantherdef

pantherdef New Member

so uh, how about those rockets in seven?

Must be the wrong thread.
    test
  4. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

we are lucky as hell when it comes to mehmet's shooting. it's not like it's a result of any defense at his position being played on him either. he's freed up for many good looks at the basket as he floats around out there

our wins are very slim as it is... imagine if he were hitting his shots
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

mehmet is goin' to channel the spirit of larry bird for game 6 & 7[stubby]
    test
  6. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Rocks in shix'
    test
  7. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

daam, yall need to chill the fuck out. didnt read much of it but do know 3 pple in this thread want each others heads as toilets. i dunno anything about yall but internet beef is a very low point. make your own thread to settle your frustrations. is yung lyon braham?

okurs horrible. larry bird my ass, that shit aint even funny. only person he can shut down is yao w/ all that physical D(1/3rd of it is hackin). if it was duncan/shaq/kg hed get 6 fouls in 20 min. i dunno how the fuck he cant score on us. hes been left open a lot. even during clutch time he cant do shit. i dunno wats better if youre a jazz fan...okur shuttin down yao or okur shootin the lights out.

yao better work on his toughness and rebounding this offseason. its sad that he let nate block his shot. now hes lettin okur shut him down. hes still playin good in the series, but not great. he also forces his shots too much. should pass the ball out if he doenst have good position.

and tmac better not fold. 20 thousand pple sayin boo shouldnt make u miss ur shots or drive in the lane. it should only make you deaf.

btw, wtf is wrong w/ style rip? lakers teh better team? cmon, get off kobes balls for once. theyre not that good w/o shaq.
    test
  8. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

lmao word. yung lyon a nut but he not brahman they 2 different people. brahman gave up but yung lyon still got hope for the rockets. This the 2nd most boring series imo with the pistons vs magic 1st. the cavs and wizards atleast had this
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztoPwoURZRE
    ahhhhhhhh lmao
    test
  9. Out Writechas

Out Writechas New Member

rockets deserve to lose this fuckin game..god fuckin damn

we had chances to take the lead but miss easy lay ups or take stupid shots

and yao is pissin me the fuck off with his bullshit fadeaways from 5ft, tracy needs to drive to the lane cuz he will get fouled or make the lay up or have an open shooter in the corner, and kirilenko just had to have the best game of the series tonight..i dunno but honestly, the calls were suspect tonight i found

anyways, the rockets deserved to lose tonight because of the lack of being able to finish off an opponent

but houston will win on saturday... make no mistake about it
    test
  10. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

it's like i said...

the utah jazz's victories look more convincing the houston rockets'

margins are more comfortable while the rockets have to grind it out to come on top, but you're right out writechas... there were plenty of chances

the thing is though, the utah jazz also have the advantage of having players spread out around the floor who can go off and help them win (mehmet okur's float n stroke starting to fall was big, andrei kirilenko eventually found his offense as i noted earlier, etc.), and then there's still deron williams to beat up on rafer along with carlos abusing boozer working yao down-low

the utah jazz simply look like the more well-rounded team with better execution across the board

*sigh*, on to game 7 though... the home team has won every game in the series thus far. let's hope the rockets can bring it
    test
  11. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

if ya'll have trouble scoring against golden state(hopefully) ya'll gonna get beat the holy fuck out of word to me man. i hope ya'll muafuckas win tho. go rockets beat jazz!!!
    test
  12. Out Writechas

Out Writechas New Member

if the rockets win and the warriors win, i feel the rockets would win that series... the mavs are completely different from rockets, but it's w/e

GO ROCKETS!!
    test
  13. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

o yea i'm jus sayin if ya'll can't score its gonna be a beating which would be funny as shit to see. i wanna see the warriors vs suns
    test
  14. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

utha beats houston by double digits

houston beats utah by single digits

if rox losin the series results in a better postseason next playoffs, so be it. even tho tmac aint got all heart, he can be so daam good if he was a 3rd scorer. he can play shutdown defense and he can make plays. both of those he can do better than scorring in terms of efficiency. BUT YAO MOTHA FUCKIN SOFT PUSSY. GOd DAYUM. i dont wanna get rid of either of them to be honest, unless its for rip and chauncey or 2 players as good as them. i dont feel like how to improve our team but i do know we need a change. and jvg HAS GOT TO GO. ugly ass games makes it worse w/ his ugly face. if youre a knowledgable nba fan this is a very low point for rox fans. realizin your 2 superstars arent superstars, one of them dont got heart, the other IS A FUCKIN PUSSY. how do you lose all those skills man, cmon, a bad back? carryin crapy teams? stfu, u cant lose those. youre makin me cry mac, and youre makin me crazy yao.
    test
  15. Out Writechas

Out Writechas New Member

yao is the sofest bitch in the league next to dirk...and i believe t-mac got heart, but like kobe, he needs his role players to step up and make shots
    test
  16. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

the only way for role players to get on top of their game is for their supterstars to get on top of their game. both yao and tmac werent. mac was int he first half, only. but still no excuse for head to have missed all those shots he did before game 5. and juwan and everyone else. if we had bonzi...MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FUCK YOU JVG, FUCK YOU
    test
  17. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

t-mac's first ever game 7 @ home

will this make a difference???

*crosses fingers*
    *uncrosses*
    *clasps hands in prayer*
    test
  18. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

its nothing to do with the heart of t-mac... i'll tell you the EXACT reason hes playing as horribly as he is (and yes hes playing horrible compared to when he was in orlando)... and the reason is homie, he DOEST FUCKING CARE hes not, and i repeat NOT going to bust his ass every night and average 30pts a game EVER again in his career, simply because hes tired of doing that only to be disappointed and let down by his team... his back is just an excuse, if he was to state the REAL reason in any type of interview "oh im not going to play hard anymore because my team mates suck" he would get fined and looked down upon in the league.. so his back problem issues and him "losing skills" at age 27 lol is just a stupid excuse so he can obtain his image.

image if he was takin the ball to the lane and dunkin like jordan like he used to do, scoring 50+ again, i cant remember the last time he dropped 50... he doesnt isnt going to waste his time... see i used to play basketball in school.. and sometimes would bust my ass doing the bulk of the scoring.. and when u do that, score a good 40-50% of ur teams points and still get blown out by 20 lmao, it gets fuckin tiring afta a few seasons where ur just like fuck it.. not many NBA players in the history as ever had to go through that for as long as tracy mcgrady.. every team he has been on except the raps. he was expected to go off every game, and average atleast 28ppg.. and afta doing that time and time again and still gettin ur ass beat u will start to have a "yo fuck this shit" attitude..

notice how instead of taking the ball to the hole (which he can basically do anytime he wants to) he settles for jumpers instead? because hes not even about to waste his energy... he doesnt want to b bothered so he does it here and there wen he "feels" like it.. but hes not going to put the team on his back like he used to and try to score 40+ a night.. its like hes heart broken, why go bak to a relationship wen u kno wat the outcome will be.. he knos wats gonna happen to him if he busts his ass for the team and they let him down so he kicks back and takes the role of the "fascilitator"... because he doest want that burden on his shoulders again.. he doesnt want to put his heart and soul into it and suffer the same set backs he has suffered for basically his whole career
    test
  19. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

and him wanted to reite at 30 and play baseball??? wtf... fuckin idiot lmfao.. he had the potential to be better than kobe... and prove himself to be amongst the likes of magic and jordan... but he made the decision himself to not care.. so there it goes

the tracy mcgrady story
    test
  20. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

Im expecting big things from T mac in this game.

This game is on home, don't be like Dirk come out play your game and lead your team to a victory.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.