officially given up on houston rockets

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by LiBrahm James, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

fuck this team

we're gonna lose this series, and it won't be t-mac's fault either

the jazz are just too complete of a squad

0 bench points through 3 quarters, and yao ming will never be a playoff center (#'s always looks better than he plays as he was straight bitch down-low with 6-14 shooting and 8 turnovers)
    test
  2. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

bench points with 3:58 left to play:

utah jazz - 31
    houston rockets - 0

wow
    test
  3. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

the jazz will sweep the next 3 games

jeff van gundy's coach of the year-worthy coaching can only do so much to help us overachieve in the regular season, but the better and more complete team will inevitably prevail

we're not the better team
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

LMFAO@you 2 niggaz. Ya'll have no faith in ya'll squad :()
    test
  5. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

You have the two best players on the floor but are claiming to be completely overmatched?

Since when did the fucking Jazz become a unstoppable team.

You look for every way possible to give tmac breaks right.
    test
  6. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

which two niggas u talkin bout???

the rockets are still going to win the series (if the rest of our team shows up)

all i said was yao ming is a lame in the other thread cause he cant even catch a fuckin basketball wen its 2 feet away from him... he got stripped like 10 times...

hes the weakest 310+ pound human being in the world

and we should trade him for Kevin Garnett and mike james and let yao ming a rafer alston go to the T-Wolves.. i love skip to my lou, but i HATE rafer alston... rafer is inconsistant.. skip is a beast

so then we would have mike james, t-mac, shane battier, kevin garnett and mutumbo who says hes not retiring for now..

the rockets need another play that can shoot the ball consistently... skip doesnt do that (even tho he made over 100 3s) he has too many off dayz
    test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

ok well brahman a funny nigga. i been knew yao was a soft cake when nate robinson blocked him earlier this season
    test
  8. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

fact.

The jazz suck balls the last few weeks of the season
    test
  9. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

yo, wtffff

i am now noticing that only four houston rockets scored in the game. four.
    test
  10. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

they don't really have to be an unstoppable team

we simply don't have that much going for us... especially here down the stretch in the postseason

we overachieved in the regular season, and i say it's mostly due to jeff van gundy's team defense scheming

juwan howard, a key figure in our regular season performance, is old and fading... he's shooting 22.2% so far in the round. he's got no gas left in the tank.

having the two best players means nothing if the team as a whole simply isn't that complete. take a closer look at the line-ups...
    test
  11. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

The rockets arent trash and the Jazz arent great.

If tmac is as great as you claim they should win this series. Stop looking for the easy way out all the time.
    test
  12. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

whoa @ only 4 players scoring. That's sad.
    test
  13. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

hold up, trading yao for kg? kg won't make the rockets any better than with yao. kg can't even take over a game and he's never hit a clutch shot in his life! no matter how good kg is, i still won't trade him for yao. and mike james sucks, who the fuck is mike james anyways..just a one year wonder who the twolves got fooled in paying him that much money...

by the way, the rockets don't have anybody outside of battier *who can't score for shit*, tmac, and yao...everybody else on the rockets shouldn't even be playing the minutes they are playing...
    test
  14. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

ice, i'm more of a jvg/houston rockets fan than t-mac fan now, so i'm not "looking for the easy way out"

i'm more worried about this team's fate as a whole than anything else

analyzing things from a team perspective...

the rockets do not have to be trash, and the utah jazz don't have to be great

look at it position-by-position... the jazz have a lot of good, solid players across the board who are effective at doing different things

for starters, if andrei kirilenko finds his offense and mehmet okur's float-n-stroke starts falling, oh man... the rockets are done

why is yao ming shooting 41.1% so far? yes, t-mac should be shooting better himself, but he's had shooting problems against this team during the regular season, too. that was to be expected as the jazz have two gritty defenders in ak-47 and matt harpring to throw at him.

carlos boozer is dancin and clownin the fuck out of yao ming down-low and at mid-range... no one else to effectively cover him anywhere he operates, and mehmet is free to roam. thank god he's been struggling with that shot or else we wouldn't have a chance at this point.

deron williams?
    >>> rafer alston

derek fisher at sg?
    playoff experience and >>>>>>> luther head who's playing like a rookie plays in the playoffs

so, again, not looking for the easy way out

there are a lot of things at work outside of t-mac

yao ming's play has to get a lot of attention as well... don't let those numbers fool you. the free throw line is a godsend to him.
    test
  15. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

putting my clutch city fandom aside as an objective analyst, i'm saying...

utah jazz in 6

EDIT: i hope and pray that i'm wrong!

something tells me though that the jazz will be even better at home on saturday, the rockets will be down and thinking "oh no, here we go again" after the series is tied 2-2, and things will just fall apart from there
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@brahwoman swearin' up & down that jvg was coach of the year, and he can't even coach a fifth player to score a basket[funny]

but i bet if the rockets win this series, brahwoman will be like "the rockets were led to victory due to the airiness fluidity of t-mac's masculine combouberenceness and the steely gaze of his lazy eye"

[funny]

go jazz!
    test
  17. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I still got Houston in this series... it's pretty rare in this league that you see 10 guys combine for 17 points... won't happen again.
    test
  18. M.T

M.T Registered User

haha...what the fuck, one bad game and this guy loses all faith....I've been down with Houston since Clutch city.......Rockets in 6
    test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

except for t-wack, the rockets have been pretty good so far tonight
    test
  20. the Prince

the Prince New Member

houston sucks, time to rebuild
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.