Official WRC Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah you do that
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

you fuckin idiot
    test
  3. turoati

turoati New Member

I hope his next message is in all caps. That would really teach you a lesson.
    test
  4. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

test
  5. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

this thread is hilarious.
    test
  6. Dirty Relik

Dirty Relik New Member

anyone else predicting a thesaurus/illmac vs madillz/parable final?

the melbourne divisions looking strong, chase en decoy r a suprisingly good team, i thought they were robbed against dragonfly/nicotine
    test
  7. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

wow that frankie wapps freestyle was the worst thing ive ever seen
    test
  8. waguro

waguro New Member

"Quote:
    i still think his delivery is different though. not saying it's dope, just different. he doesn't get as hype as either one of them, and the cadence he uses doesn't remind me of anything else i have ever heard before.

True. If he wasn't such a terribly mediocre rapper, he'd be a total clone of Illmaculate. Illmac also thinks he sounds insanely similar to him.

Quote:
    also i would be interested to know what you thought about ancedote. do you consider him to be a biter as well? he'll come up with more relevant shit than others, but there are still some lines that seem forced to me:"...hit by a ten speed and a jet skee", "i'll prove that he overdosed on herione twice" etc.

He has a incredibly large amount of filler. Him and 360 really didn't impress me much to be honest, although I had high hopes for them. The people who have been rapping/battling with heavy multis for years are the people I give more credit to. The people that have been around for the entire time are the people who's "battling has simply evolved" statements I might co-sign.

It's the people that sounded NOTHING like they do now, or were total fucking unknowns, that seem like they're biting. I mean, sure, I understand that multi-syllabic rhyme schemes involving a comparison are all the rage these days, and that you're kinda left in the dust without ever doing them, but DO SOMETHING ELSE FOR CHRIST SAKE. You don't need one every single fucking bar. It's just biting x37367.

The fact they're totally TERRIBLE at them is just another obvious reason that they're biters. They said, "Hey, these guys are doing these multi comparisons and everyone loves them. Fuck, let me try! Okay, okay. "Let's see, you look like Jet Li with men's feet if his breasts be the size of JetSkis!!""

for sure...i imagine if anybodies style had been derived from experience/was naturally developed overtime they would sooner rhyme without using multi-syllabic's well, than using them and doing it poorly. just doesn't make sense, otherwise. didn't mean to make a thousand posts about this shit/waste peoples time...
    test
  9. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

test
  10. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

you must be blind deaf and dumb if you can't see how some of the contestants learned to battle from studying saurus' vids, that shit is so obvious it's painfully awkward when they spit
    test
  11. GFunk

GFunk New Member

To me Sonny Bamboo is like a carbon copy of Illmaculate... i dunno how you cant recognice the stressing of his words and his own flow to not come up with it...

anyways this shit is stupid.... lmao......

Anecdote and 360 KILLED it... seriously fuckin cant wait to see them head to head with Prime and Purpose... whoo they're dope

kulez has gotten better... thank god he stopped yellin from the top of his lungs....

i actually like dizaster, dude has his own style.. he just needs to warm up and gain some chemistry with syanide....

cant wait for the best coast division to get started

lol @ the atl division.. you look like the doo doo and you look like the tissue
    test
  12. waguro

waguro New Member

man...i didn't make one post saying he/or anyone else refered to in this thread wasn't influenced by them. in fact i'm 90% sure i said they were on more than one occasion. don't come at me, when it's clear you didn't even read what the fuck i wrote.
    test
  13. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Madness' Breakfast at Tiffany's line had me rolling. He's a funny ass dude.
    test
  14. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

Lol I Started A Monster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit - I see Pass is online. Hello.
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I wanna see tenfold son someone...lol, special ed helmet banger paste chugging classes don't last that long........funny when dude said again, like he got at anyone in the first place........cats with 10-20 posts just show up to talk shit to people who are better at it, i offer this advice, know what battles to pick, but now we already know you won't heed to the words of the less retarded man.........nevermind, i'm wordy word
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

you fucking idiot jesus SITTING HOME AND STUDYING VIDS ALL DAY DOESNT = INFLUENCE
    test
  17. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

huh? who are you?
    test
  18. TheGiver

TheGiver ゴ オバマ!!!

Okwerdz are you going to update your blog weekly, or wait till the end of the regular season?
    test
  19. TheFrogFather

TheFrogFather aka Seenz

I can't even watch some of these battles without feeling embarrassed for some people.
    test
  20. (M-16)

(M-16) Member

Quest and Marv came kinda weak against Cliffnote and Hostyle. I thought that battle was quite close in all honesty.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.