Official WRC Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

lol i posted this to either frankie wrappz or jaz juice on jumpoff and got the following response from a moron jumpoff poster:

Frankie/Juice,

I don't know which of you is which, so I apologize. But the following bar is a perfect example of the completely forced, multi-driven comparison punchline that makes you seem like a total biter:

This kid's buggin
    If you had glasses (Already a pretty big stretch. When you have to add significant articles of clothing to a comparison, it's not very accurate.)
    You'd look like McLovin's (Uh, McLovin is an incredibly scrawny, pasty white kid. Dizasta is a big, tall, non nerdy dude. Totally forced and inaccurate.)
    Thick cousin (Uh, he's not fat at all. And neither is McLovin. There is no reason to call someone a scrawny white guy and then add on a bunch of traits that do not fit the original. It comes out super forced. "You look like a White Mr. T, without any of the gold chains or mohawk!")
    Got stuck in a brick oven (wtf is the point of this other than it rhymes?)
    And was in love with dick suckin' (Again, totally useless to the comparison and just another multi you crammed in there.)

That's the type of shit Okwerdz is talking about. The reason Illmac and Saurus' multi comparisons work is because they are accurate.

One of the other NYC cats called Critical Papa Smurf. Why? Because it rhymed. Nobody realizes how ridiculous comparing a big fat white guy to a small, blue, dwarf is?

"You got it completely twisted. I don't feel like correcting you though."

LOL wtf could i possibly have twisted

waguro, thats a good example of why i hate tehse no talent swagger jacking biters
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

It makes sense because its an answer for the whole.."Illmac thesaurus didnt invent multi's" argument, of course cats can use multi's and be original and not sound the same, using the same set ups and schemes, LIKE, Solomon and Saurus, both use many multis but sound nothing alike style wise.......now Jaze and Wapps sound just like Illmac and Saurus when it comes to sets ups, although they are no where near as good, thats the point......Dizaster uses multis but doesnt sound like a clone, many people use multis but dont sound like Illmac and Saurus clones so why do we pick on these guys??? Coz they are so similar its obvious they have copyed the style, tried to put their own take on it (mainly carrying on the multi's for way too long for a start and not delivering aswell) but it still comes thru that they studied the tapes and didnt come up with doing that all on their own yagetme!?!?! probably not.....

PEACE
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

pretty insane that the guy who once claimed that all multis originated on the internet is teh one who understands this piece of shit topic

i wanna fuckin strangle all of these fuckin jumpoff fags
    test
  4. SiFu

I bet all the guests are jumpoff forum users init, hahahaha sign up and join the boards people!!!!! hahaha

PEACE
    test
  5. SiFu

Haha to correct yet again, I meant to say "the TERM multi's came off the internet" as I doubt Big L and Kool G ever used the term namean!?!?! hahahaha

It is a peice of shit topic but one people have trouble understanding.......like I said most geeks wont care, they are fine with it as it gives them hope of being able to do it aswell, hahaha

PEACE
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

i am starting a new board, whos with me?
    test
  7. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

like 90% of the people on the jumpoff board are fucking retards. They're the same people that booed fucking EVERYONE at uk spin the mic and stuff like that. The other 10% either post here or actually battle. Asking them to join here only assists in the deliverance of faggotry to our boards. Jesus christ.
    test
  8. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

man, fuck you, you bitter little pip-squeek. elitest fags like you are always gunna have something to cry about no matter what forum you represent. hell, this could be nascar and you would prolly have something comparable to say about nascar drivers doing shit other nascar drivers do. now look here, you obviously desire illmac and saurus in a lustfull way..i think you're biased and hurt. i dont know who made you the fuckin' official on battle rap standards, but since when did a whiney bitch have the clout to represent how the battle scene should be? check it out, i'm not defending these cats..i really dont fuckin' care if they're biting or not..i found that shit entertaining and if its really a problem..then i'm sure illmac and saurus are quite capable of addressing it without a fuckin cheerleader. my problem is with the fact that all you assholes are complaining about shit you dont even work to change..you're not even involved in this shit. lots of people are working hard to make this shit work and the only appreciation you have for cultural progression is a bunch of sissy complaints?..c'mon man..if this shit is so fucked up to you, how come you arent in it to address the issue?..you complain, yet you do nothing about it..thats what my problem is, not with the "biters" but with the complainers..i understand completely everything you're saying..maybe the problem with you is, is that YOU dont understand what you're saying..i agree that these kids have real real similar styles and gestures to illmac and saurus, but its not gunna stop me from being entertained..maybe the fact that this is an issue will be grounds for a severe ripping from illmac and saurus on these kids..and then that would make this shit real fuckin' entertaining. just because you're pissed and unentertained doesnt mean everyone else has to follow suit..if your buddies got bit, let them deal with it..who the fuck cares..dizaster and syanide got ripped..and for that particular battle, regardless of thier hand motions and character, thats all that mattered..

now quit being a fuckin a pussy..so your boys got bit, just because you polish thier dicks doesnt mean you have to announce it like its the end of the world..rappers will continue to bite and be bit off of..if you're not gunna do shit to change it..then shut the fuck and move on, because quite honestly..you're ruining the vibe..

test
  9. waguro

waguro New Member

naw, i understand how jaze/wrapps/aspire can be considered biters. i said that in my first post. i also have no problem recoginizing long forced rhymes schemes, which are totally irrelevant to the time/place/opponent, and used just for their own sake. if you're saying that sonny pulls the same shit...that makes sense to me. i can also see, how he copies illmacs mannerisms. i still think his delivery is different though. not saying it's dope, just different. he doesn't get as hype as either one of them, and the cadence he uses doesn't remind me of anything else i have ever heard before. also i would be interested to know what you thought about ancedote. do you consider him to be a biter as well? he'll come up with more relevant shit than others, but there are still some lines that seem forced to me:"...hit by a ten speed and a jet skee", "i'll prove that he overdosed on herione twice" etc.
    test
  10. Ayod2k6

Ayod2k6 New Member

emcee goddess ur dick ridin thesaurus and all that way too hard i dont care if its ur boys. first off sonny bamboo is not a replica of illmac he's completly different with his delivery and not as witty and more straight forward. as far as frankie and his partner these guys can rap and have some wit and can freestyle regardless if there style is influenced by thesaurus n illmac. WHY AREN'T YOU REPLICATING UR BUTT BUDDIES STYLE AND USE IT TO YOU GET UR BUMMY ASS SOMEWHERE. A PERSON HAS TO HAVE SOME LEVEL OF TALENT BEFORE GETTING EXPOSED TO ANY OF THIS SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. JUST STOP SAYING DUMB SHIT LIKE IF I SEE SOME1 JUMP AROUND IM THROWIN UP TURNIN OFF MY COMPUTER. STOP DICKRIDIN ,RESPECT TALENT.REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.FAG.
    test
  11. SiFu

Yea but Ancedote you can watch footage of him from like 04 an shit, and dude was nice back then with his flips and rhymes, perhaps he has forced some shit in this comp and using pre-meds like everyone else, but he aint knew to this shit and therefore has his own twist on it, of course everyone forces shit sometimes.....Sonny is in my fantasy team, only coz he was cheap, hahaha but I aint really watching dude too closely watched the battle once, thought it was blah and that was it.......

PEACE
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

skimmed both posts, both seem like morons, ill reply later ima go eat and renergize
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

sweet another moron from the woodwork
    test
  14. mcpenis

mcpenis New Member

i think the wrc is way better this year. i think illmac and thesaurus are going to have a run for their money and i think about sex too much.
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lmao........But really I don't get how you guys cannot see the difference between influence and mimicking........it's best exemplified by those who don't do it, i.e. hom/pif, and quest and marv.......is it possible to think the year after everyone sees them on youtube, and just happen to deliver the same way, and even use some of the same crutch lines, that the style adoption is coincidental........smarten up, if i were to battle in this, i might watch them carefully to see what exactly makes them do how they do........but i would go out and do how they do, i would never change my style to follow what did well last year, why not understand your comp, and figure how you as an individual would beat htem.........why do i•••• sell more than any other mp3 player?.......cause they were the ones who perfected it..........i'll be here all week, thanks for listening,

your role model,

Dr. bass
    test
  16. SiFu

That was me that said that, hahaha wow you reall put on caps lock to make it seem like you was shouting.....ok ok, I take it back, jumpoff forum members please dont post here hahahaha

Tenfold, the mere fact you admit you are entertained by shit that is similar shows how retarded your attention span is, I watch for the glimpse of some originality and skill (which even clones pull off sometimes no doubt) not coz I want to see a barrage of same sounding shit, or beef or any of that, originality to me is what I like to see, yes dissing your opponent is funny and lines make me chuckle (rarely out loud either) but its the style and delivery of those lines thats more important to me and so far Jaze and Wapps havent delivered anything in a way that is dope to me, EG can speak for himself......why get so angry tho!?!? that is more funny than the biters, hahahahahaha

PEACE
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

close your dick hole.........check your knowledge of singular and plural, and grow old in dog years......caps lock, ouch you have a super high case of stating shit you are wrong about.......syk can freestyle/battle better than a lot of these people........

dickriding?......be real if i started fucking your mom, and then told you you were grounded for slleping in the closet, your dad would be mad too......for 2 reasons though........dickrider is a term made up by the people who fit it's definition.....
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

How the battle scene should be? Being original has always been a maxim of hip-hop.

That's the difference between me and you. That's the difference between Okwerdz and you. That's the difference between original people, with more than 7 brain cells, and you.

I can't tolerate biting and it is not entertaining to me. It's also even more annoying when random chumps are stealing shit from people you're friends with.

Work to change? What should I do? Picket Jumpoff because they allow people to be unoriginal? The only thing I can do is call people out on being corny as fuck, and that is what I am doing. Get a clue you pile of nothing.

Cultural progression, LOL.

What in the holy fuck are you talking about? I should've foresaw a year ahead of time that many people would be biting TheSaurus & Illmac and entered WRC 2007 to yell about it in person? You really are stupid. Stop talking.

No shit you fucking assclown. Nobody is debating that. I have never stated otherwise. I said it's disgusting that these guys are so corny and unoriginal. Okwerdz stated the same thing. Many people agree with us. You can state your opinion and I will state mine.

True. If he wasn't such a terribly mediocre rapper, he'd be a total clone of Illmaculate. Illmac also thinks he sounds insanely similar to him.

He has a incredibly large amount of filler. Him and 360 really didn't impress me much to be honest, although I had high hopes for them. The people who have been rapping/battling with heavy multis for years are the people I give more credit to. The people that have been around for the entire time are the people who's "battling has simply evolved" statements I might co-sign.

It's the people that sounded NOTHING like they do now, or were total fucking unknowns, that seem like they're biting. I mean, sure, I understand that multi-syllabic rhyme schemes involving a comparison are all the rage these days, and that you're kinda left in the dust without ever doing them, but DO SOMETHING ELSE FOR CHRIST SAKE. You don't need one every single fucking bar. It's just biting x37367.

The fact they're totally TERRIBLE at them is just another obvious reason that they're biters. They said, "Hey, these guys are doing these multi comparisons and everyone loves them. Fuck, let me try! Okay, okay. "Let's see, you look like Jet Li with men's feet if his breasts be the size of JetSkis!!"

I make more money than you.

Uh, no.
    test
  19. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

kid, you seriously need a fuckin' reality check..i'll be back to son you yet again, when i get outta class..

test
  20. nyjohnyboy

nyjohnyboy New Member

dont care for jaze/wrapps jocking style but i cant hate on killam guy is way better at it then jaze or wapps. killem is 2005 spring bling freestyle champ.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.