Official WRC Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

Reid Richards is homo, straight up...even KP...those guys couldn't give props where props were due, stubborn muthafuckkers...and Reid sounds like a fucked up version of Presence. What about the Melbourne battle....can anyone say FUKKIN HORRIBLE?
    test
  2. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

just watched the battle with frankie wops and Jaze Juice vs syanide and dizaster...

Damn, its definitely clear that Frankie Wops and Jaze juice stay up all night and masturbate to all of thesaurus' videos. I'm not even talking about the multis. Those were sick.

It was how they were talking. It was EXACTLY the way thesaurus would say anything. They moved their hands exactly the way thesaurus does in battles
    the way they emphasize words is the same way thesaurus does. I mean damn, I was just waiting for the "all I know is" and the "I guess that means" lines. lol

damn, there are many talanted battle rappers out there, but its obvious these two losers picked one talanted rapper and beat off ferociously to his youtube vids in order to master his mannerisms.
    test
  3. OtherzNoMore

OtherzNoMore New Member

word its hard to watch these dudes. they got alot better after that whole first round. but when it comes down to it, the only thing you can think bout is there whole thesaurus style, plus there pre memorized verses. hard to make those punches hit hard. i'll slap some random old woman on the street if these dudes take down hom
    test
  4. (M-16)

(M-16) Member

Man Ishues is sick. Dude got iLL delivery and presence.
    test
  5. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

would any of you fools have lives if you didnt have anything to complain about?..if you cant enjoy the show, dont watch it..of course theres gunna be dumb shit going on, 50 grand will attract idiots from all walks of life, but seeing them get ripped is satisfaction to me..also, how can yall complain about something you're not even a part of?..so far i think this shit is dope..

dizaster and syanide got ripped in my opinion..and anecdote and 360 are gunna be good contenders for prime and purpose..that will be a dope battle..and mad illz and parable seem like the strongest team so far..

obviously, the idea is to come prepared or go home..plus, its only week one..and i think theres a lot of talent here that will realize in the coming weeks that they must come prepared to win..this was a dope week that showed a lot of strengths and i think those that didnt come strong this week will do better later on..things could change..you never know..

all i really gotta say, is chill out and enjoy the shit..

test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

shut the fuck up. its pretty frustrating when people i consider my good friends are being totally fuckin ripped off nonstop.

this shit is like the time i got really drunk and thought someone stole saurus ipod and i beat the shit out of these random guys only to find out it wasnt even his ipod. and then i find out he doesnt even have an ipod. then they tell me they werent random guys tehy were a group of girl scouts.
    test
  7. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

bitch, i dont give a fuck who your friends are, you're a fuckin whining bitch all over this board..if you dont like it, why dont you try and change things instead of crying about it..you're a dumb idiot if you think saurus and illmac arent going to influence other battle rappers, thats just how the world is..deal with it..

you and your friends didnt invent the battle scene, they innovated it, but they didnt invent it..somebody influenced them..i mean shit, look at how many rappers bit off kool g raps style..he pretty much invented multis..but'chall dont even mention shit like that..

relax man..

test
  8. EmceeGoddess

you are not smart enough to notice the difference between influencing and blatantly biting, how are you going to understand anything else i am saying?

i am literally at a loss for words when i read posts from people like you. you have absolutely no clue at all and morons like you populate every other comment box wrt battles. just shut the fuck up.
    test
  9. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Word, Frankie and Jaze are on some foul shit.
    test
  10. waguro

waguro New Member

agreed...but i think the shit about sonny bamboo is wrong. he's not a biter, he's just a nerd. i don't think he can be catergorized with the likes of aspire, jaze juice, and wapps. he's got completely different 'swagger' (if you can call it that) than illmac/thesaurus. they only thing they have in common are rhyme schemes, which i don't think can be patented by any emcee. even if he was influenced by them he at least put his own spin on the shit/came with a unique style. i'm not a fan of the dude, but i got more respect for him than the names mentioned above. this is what i think most people are complaining about. just b/c someone flips multi's doesn't make them a biter.
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

he has illmacs mannerisms down perfectly all he needs is a hat he can spin around nonstop

lol unique style

its not flipping multis maybe ill write an article about teh diffs since every moron with a keyboard says LOL THEY DIDNT INVENT MULTIS
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

do me a favor find me video of any of these faggots rapping like this before last year ill giveu $50
    test
  13. adverse

adverse Active Member

least u got something in common with these dudes. isnt thesaurus in your top 20 of the world
    test
  14. waguro

waguro New Member

i doubt any footage of these dudes exist from more than a year ago...plus i didn't say he wasn't influenced by them. i just said he put his own spin on it, which is more than you can say about the other guys. you gotta admit, he has a completely different delivery.
    test
  15. dwelz

dwelz ,,|,,(-_-),,|,,

Cosigned
    test
  16. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Yea, if I see another MC spit a punchlines and then jump backwards or run up and down I think I'm gonna smash my keyboard in.......hahaha

Dizaster is dope tho, I like that dude and think he's got skills, he wasnt happy about losing, it doesnt happen to him often so cant blame him, plus he's probably a bit mad he's teamed with Syanide, hahahaha

No-one says anything about 'multi's' its patterns and schemes and comparisons and set-ups and mannerisms that are considered the style-bite, even RespekBA said it in his blog thing, comparing Saurus and Solomon who both use multis but in different ways init, I agree with him on that.......fuck it tho, geeks wont get it and wont ever understand it as to them it doesnt matter anymore, and like you said Sykull, now you understand why Pumpkinhead and Breeze and Pack FM and Tone Def and all them heads say battling sucks, someone told a joke and the crowd laughed and they won a battle so everyone who could tell jokes started entering battles and winning with no style, now anyone who can write a bunch of multi's and comparisons is entering battles and 'winning' with no originality or style either, sucks forreal......

PEACE
    test
  17. waguro

waguro New Member

and yo....not trying to be a dick, but seriously do explain. if it's not about rhyme schemes, and it's not about delivery, then in all honesty i don't understand what you guys are talking about. i really want to, but everyone is throwing out broad statements without explaining themselves.
    test
  18. waguro

waguro New Member

the solomon thesaurus comparison makes sense to me. still don't know if this shit can be generalized to all the emcees that it has been, but i understand what you're saying.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

wtf no he doesnt

who are we talking about
    test
  20. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

your a fucking moron if you still dont understand...it shouldnt even have to be explained...... frankie wapps and jaze juice my god damn it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.