Official WRC Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

I dont think we need to make seperate threads for every battle...

The Critical/Madness Vs. Killenm/Tahoe was raw. I dunno how that didn't go into extra round...
    test
  2. (M-16)

(M-16) Member

Yeah that Critical/Madness vs. Tahoe/Killenm battle was by far the best one that jumpoff has up right now. It mos def should of went to overtime. Killenm is hot man, I like his steez. Both teams though, props.
    test
  3. Dusteybowls420

Dusteybowls420 New Member

becuz tahoe said next to nothing and they count punchs....
    test
  4. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

i think Kp is real funny

you look like an overweight breadstick

im rippin this man look at his shorts you could have a picnic on his pants
    test
  5. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

kp is weird....its like I wan't him to drop some sick line but most of the time he just fumbles over weird filler like "im hot, don't stop, get caught, your blocked." with these weird pauses in between his lines and he says them strange.
    still up in the air about that fool
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

that should have been overtime.........they are both good, i was impressed
    test
  7. nyjohnyboy

nyjohnyboy New Member

yo u need to start coming better/ You said youll never buckle under pressure/ you're so fat yur buckle under pressure/

ahahha
    test
  8. GFunk

GFunk New Member

God Reid Richards is annoying...

lmao KP is cool... 'you aint white, you a black dude covered in sperm' that had me crackin up for some reason...

And smh @ jumpoff for callin crit/madness vs. killinm/tahoe a murder... shoulda went overtime.. that was the best battle.... hopefully they dont make any more wrong decisions such as that

and i know i'mma get hate lol.... but man

arkaic and eurgh had some dope ass lines in their uk battle....
    test
  9. hyabusaslice

hyabusaslice New Member

Wow. These battles are much more impressive than last year. It kinda bothered me that alot of the stuff Tahoe/Killenm said, didn't get any reaction.
    test
  10. Dirty Relik

Dirty Relik New Member

yea i agree that the killinem/tahoe vs critical/madness battle shouldve gone to overtime

was a sick battle
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

im pretty sure ill hate everything
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

tahoe and killenem suck and are both mad predictable wtf if people are gonna prewrite 500 multi schemes 10 years ahead of time can tehy at least make em relevant to the ppl they battling

dude called guy papa smurf? yeah. the giant fat guy looks like a blue dwarf.
    test
  13. Bunchacrunch

Bunchacrunch deliciously fun to eat

Looking forward to Syanide/Dizazter vs Frankie Wop and Jaze Juice tomorrow, that's going to be some shit.
    test
  14. brickroad

brickroad New Member

reid richards is beyond corny. jesus christ. i swear him and aspire are whats wrong with the battle scene. just spitting stupid multis... its not dope if it doesnt make any fucking sense. its the wrc.. everyone there should be able to think of 5 words that rhyme but for fuck sakes make it relevant. kp was pretty nice.. he was freestyling the whole time and came pretty smooth.

critical and madness are a good team.. need to work on a bit of chemistry and they both need to stutter less. i think thats critcal's only weakness.. pretty nice off the top but when hes thinking his words slip.

i found tahoe/kilenm entertaining also but at times pretty inconsistent. dont know if their writtens are gonna hold up for the long run.

hom and piff were incredibly disappointing and even though the other dudes came with a boatload of writtens, i thought they took it. the slower flow/yelling with hom usually works with me but i think he came pretty weak in this first battle and to be honest i thought they took the loss. piff bit hard and recycled.. both are a no no but together.. come on piff. you had a year to think up another barrel of writtens.. come with some original shit.

parable/mad illz seem hungry as fuck and will have absolutely no trouble winning that division with straight murders. they absolutely slayed those guys. seems like they may have used up quite a few pre meds though.

prime/purpose seem like they will have absolutely no trouble taking that weak division also and i found them entertaining as hell.. never really saw much from either of them before this.

i hope the uk division just folds because its honestly the worst shit ive ever seen. i like the australian division though. its pretty tight.

im canadian and i just hope my division doesnt completely embarrass my country. might be on uk's level. i like prolific but aspire makes me want to punch a baby.

this is the end of my rant.
    test
  15. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

Reid Richards is like Elfamail and Sonny whatever is like Illmac wannabe. Both in how they look and sound.
    test
  16. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

word the fuck up. at least make your comparisons in the friggin' ball park. thats almost as bad as calling lush stewie from the family guy. awful.
    test
  17. GFunk

GFunk New Member

werd @ sonny bamboo soundin just like illmaculate... lol @ him bein small too...
    test
  18. RYDOGG

RYDOGG I've been a Beast b

jesus christ get a life faggot.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

he posted his thoughts on wrc, whats the problem fam. settle down.
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

wow @ this sonny bamboo piece of shit

GOD WHY THE FUCK

IS EVERYONE

A FUCKING BITER

can nobody have their own motherfucking style jesus christ i hate battles
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.