*Official Video* Sleepwalker by Jakob22 Feedback always returned

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DeathChamberz, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redhead

Redhead PG County Representer

This isn't usually my type of rap music but this is dope! I like the video a lot with the transitions and the opacity changes
    test
  2. xMetasiNx

xMetasiNx Met-uh-siN

I dug the video. Really nice for your first shoot. Shawn Phillips said he'd like a little more emphasis with your sound, and I'd have to say I agree. It's not that I don't like what you're doing with your flow. Obviously holding back a little so that your vocal works nicely with the beat and the overall vibe of the track, but I think you might have held back just a tad much. Vocals are a little low in certain places. That coupled with the lack of emphasis in certain spots made it hard to follow your message at times. Not a huge fan of the hook. It just didn't off-set the verse enough for me. Overall, be proud of the project as a whole, man. You did well.
    test
  3. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Yeah some of the mix aint perfect and we try different tones in vocal on different songs some work some don't thanks for listening

Please check out the rest of the videos at Jakob22Music's channel - YouTube

And Download Volume 1 and 2 of Dreamstate 4 Free @ Jakob22
    test
  4. flabbadabbadoo

flabbadabbadoo Member

zsick tune and video bro, feeeling the flow man real nice!!!
    test
  5. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

This is basically what I've come to expect from Jakob22....dark beat, dark delivery..very polished. Knows what he's trying to do on a track...good shit as always. Cool video. Keep it up. 1
    test
  6. Loose Logic

Loose Logic Member

could have sworn i fed this .. maybe somewhere else.. vid is nice.. quality is nice.. beat was a good choice..

lyrics are good.. flow on point.. delivery is nice..
    hook is cool.. i dig it..

btw. what camera u got. i need to get one.
    test
  7. BARS Beats

BARS Beats New Member

I thought the song was nice, but not really my sort of thing. However I thought for the little amount of shots for the video, it actually turned out well! nice editing man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.