Official Saw II Thread

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by -Mac-, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

stop freeposting you turds [funny]

and yes...this belongs in the movie forum...
    test
  2. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

dammit...my fault, I moved this without checking to see the other TWO threads in the forum.

Sorry Abs
    test
  3. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

*rocks back and forth*
    test
  4. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Def a saw three i think. The ending set it up nice.. but i think it'll suck.
    test
  5. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

yo this movie was fuckin dope man...so dope...the twist was fuckin insane
    test
  6. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

^ True.. I guess we all have our opinions. YOu have a point with the movie being a bit hollywood compared to the first one. It's true. But when that twist came through, it made everything much better. I don't know about stupid as hell though. I don't want to really talk about it so I don't ruin it for other people, but the movie is the best horror movie I've seen in a long time.
    test
  7. yea

imma see this
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

What the fuck. This movie sucked balls. It made me laugh a lot though.

This movie wasn't scary at all. The man behind the voice is in it from the beginning talking to a cop about how it sucks to have cancer. How can this movie in any possible way, be scary, if the murderer is chilling throughout the whole movie shootin the shit with a detective? It can't be! You're just watching people die in different ways. What's scary about people killing themselves? Ooooh I'm going to stick my hand in this plastic box to get the syringe because it must be safe, spilled? Damnit, let me stick my hand in the other hole. STUPID. This movie was STUPID. 2 thumbs down. Half a star.

Don't waste your money on this crap. I should have seen Doom.
    test
  9. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Saw it last night also.

Shit was mad entertaining. That dumbass half white half black guy was a fuckin gorilla [funny]

Tryin to act all hard and shit... his ass could've survived if he hadn't been such a dumb fuck.
    test
  10. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

^^ hahah the girl who put her hands in that box thing was dumb as fuck

i thought the dude was gonna rape her for bein' so stupid
    test
  11. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

dam kids lol
    test
  12. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

yo that big guy was crazy ge cut his skin to get the number...lmfao...and that gurl that stuck her hand in the box was a dumbass
    test
  13. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

I'll describe this movie in one word...

clever

'Your son will be *SAFE* and *SECURE* if you talk to me until the timer runs out*
    test
  14. Fi-lapsis

Fi-lapsis New Member

Just saw it.....I thought it was a definate improvement on the first......Then again I wasn't crazy about the first.....the twist didn't suprise me and I found it amateurish although some scenes really stood out.

I don't think either film seeks to be 'scary' as such.......more un-nerving....build a whole lot of tension in a grisly setting....Thats what this film does far more successfully than the first....aswell as throw in the odd nauseating scene now and then.

No there wasn't much in the way of character development ....then again I didn't expect it to.....and although this film shares a similar mood to 'seven' I think it's an unfair comparison.
    This film just wants to dig in straight away....if you're willing to do the same you will enjoy it and be taken by the mounting tension.....Plus the twist is actually satisfying in that I didn't foresee it like the first film...

All in all I was expecting something mindless, morbid and disposable.....Yeh it was that but also a bit more.
    test
  15. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

I would've threw the bitch in the needles also.
    test
  16. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

^^ that was fucked up those needles hurt..lol
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Saw 2, was totally hollywood. the movie was great, but compared to saw 1 it was not incredible. The twist at the end was sick as hell, but not as shocking and hair rising as the first saw. There was To much blood not enough info. The movie never explained what that one chick with the blond hair did and it never explained what the black guy did, nore did it explain what the guy in the begging did who got shot through the eye? I would also like to know what the mexican chick did?

I understand that kids dad arrested each of them, but I wanted more info as to why and how he planted everything.

I'm not going to give away the end cuase that would be gay.

But the twist was sick as a mother-fucker.

not as thorough as the first one... agree?
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

first death at the begging was the sickest death in the movie.

Now, that was some well thought out horror.

Think of it as a venus flytrap....

I leaned over to my friend and said dude that is the best fucking way to make someone kill themselves. I was yelling YES, YES, YES, More, More, More!!!!!

putting the key in his eyeball socket pure fucking genius.
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

dude, chill on that. shhhhhhhh.
    test
  20. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah so actually, why were all those people in the house killed? Because all we know is that the cop FRAMED them all. So how do we know they didn't value their lives? The jigsaw killer murdered all those people just to get to the cop? WTF?

Oh and the big oh so clever twist is that the girl that survived the test in the first one, became the jigsaw's apprentice and is now carrying on his work now that he has died in the second one. Yes I just ruined it for you, but the movie sucked, so I saved you an hour and a half of your life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.