Official RMFL thread for 2013/2014 Season

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by itsaviman, Aug 6, 2013.

1. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

Because people dont let you draft handcuffs in this league. If you draft ray rice, Flic is gonna draft pierce and try to ransom him to you.

The skill part is identifying the right players who are going to break out and doing it first. That doesnt require you to stare at some app every five minutes without sleeping nigga wtf are you even talking about?

but like I said. its whatever. Whatever the league agrees on I'll rock with it cuz all you niggas are suckers and cant fuck with the Mossberg's anyway. I could still beat all you clowns with a spot open

But changing rules, waivers or anything for that matter, either needs to be voted or that shit needs to be clearly outlined before niggas put their money up. You cant just arbitrarily change the rules of shit once money hits board bruh. Niggas get killed for that shit.
    test
  2. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

then pick up those players in FA u crybaby
    if Flic picks up Pierce then pick up his handcuff, i dont know fool but crying bout it aint gon help u :funny:
    test
  3. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Pierce is a beast tho, picking him up regardless if I have Rice or not. You should pick up CJ Spiller so when Flic picks up FJax u can laugh at his ass :funny: FJax all fucked up plus he gained some weight on them brittle knees
    test
  4. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Yeh SK better cuff your players
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. itsaviman

itsaviman Well-Known Member

Well SK, you are sounding like the only one with a problem with it.

We can put it up to a vote, which youll lose.

:flaccoface:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

This adds a new dimension. People really will have to be wise in using waiver claims
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. skrybe sk

I think youre only turning the waivers on as an overreaction to signing on and seeing flic and maggie signed and stashed all the players you wanted before you could get to them and you think this is going to stop that. It wont.

Cuz here's whats REALLY going to happen. Portz had the strongest team last seaon. He also had the #1 waiver pick most of the season cuz his team was so strong he never needed it. Now say fred jackson goes down (which he did) then CJ spiller comes in full time and becomes the #2 back in the league over the last 12 weeks (which he did) and now hes on Portz team cuz Portz had the first claim. The strongest team in the league just added the #2 running back in the league all while Los Pollos Hermanos is trying to choose between Felix Jones, John Dwyer and Daniel Thomas as his RB 1.

If you like it I love it. Im not the one this is going to hurt tho bruh. Knock yourselves out.
    test
  8. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Basically man,
    test
  9. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

No one knew CJ Spiller was going to go HAM the way he did, That would of been a risk Portz would of have to take which he probably wouldn't if his team at the moment didnt need it. u basically have to drop one of your bench that u have for a REASON to replace for a guy u dont really need
    test
  10. skrybe sk

Thats what I did last year when he tried to beat me over the head for wack ass ben tate. I'm not the one thats gonna have problems. Im just playing devils advocate for the niggas too dumb to speak up.
    test
  11. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

How many bench spots we have, AVI ? I dont remember it being thick enough just to hold on to players for no reason,
    test
  12. skrybe sk

dog. what planet were you one? Fjax went down and EVERYONE knew CJ SPiller was a better option than whatever RB you had stashed on your bench. That was a no-brainer claim.
    test
  13. itsaviman

You dont remember it being thick enough? Thats cuz it was dark.

Ba dum tish.

6 bench spots.
    test
  14. itsaviman

Why you had to take a shot at Los Pollos Hermanos though?

Well, DAMN

:dizfacepalm::LUX1:
    test
  15. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

was he worth your WW #1 pick when your great at RB position tho? u pick him up, 3 weeks later your WR1 goes down and now your stuck.u now have to trade the position where ur most srongest at which is now probably RB if u picked up CJ
    with only 6 bench spots u will have to drop a bench player that u hold value too to pick that man up 2
    test
  16. skrybe sk

waiver claims was NOT gonna save the chicken brothers fam lol
    test
  17. itsaviman

I dunno seemed like Portz, yayo, omag, flic all want it, you the only one I heard speak out like its a negative thing.

Guess well see if the other members got a problem with it, but I don't think they will
    test
  18. skrybe sk

thats why there is a flex. You cant start as many as what 4 RBs in this league? I had Arian, Morris and Ridley last season. My #1 receiver was Pierre Garcon. When he went down I didnt get another receiver I just started all three RBs. If I had a waiver claim to add CJ Spiller I woulda added him too and put him in the flex instead of running two tight ends...and I would have been unbeatable lol.
    test
  19. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

what placed u ended up with those RBs ? lol u was stacked

and who beat u to CJ ?
    test
  20. skrybe sk

You just listed 4 people out of a 12 man league bruh...thats not everybody...its not even half. I dont care tho. It doesnt matter. But understand this...if we dont vote on it and just let that be the rule, then we will NOT be changing it back after week 1 if screech kadi and the other half of the league decide they dont like it. Im not for all that flip flopping the rules midseason
    test