Official RMFL thread for 2013/2014 Season

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by itsaviman, Aug 6, 2013.

1. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

right after the draft everyone is FA, waivers start when the official game starts and when a player is dropped from a team
    test
  2. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

I think Waiver Wire is determined by last pick getting first for WW

so it's backwards of what the 1st round is
    test
  3. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

and this CANT be correct because what happens with Thursday or Monday games?

Everybody goes on waivers sunday when the games start then what happens when I need to sign a player for a gameday decision on Monday? Everyone is still on waivers bruh. What happens on Thursday? Is it still free for all or do waivers suddenly kick on then?

Niggas dont even know exactly what the rules does man. No way you niggas is really cool with just turning some shit on and not even knowing whats gonna happen. Not when you put money down....
    test
  4. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

just the Thursday players go on WW man

how long have yall been playing FF?
    test
  5. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

having WW is NORMAL, what yall did was not normal.

I been reading forums and the biggest question during season is "should I use my WW on so and so...?"
    test
  6. skrybe sk

and is it EVERYONE goes on waivers once kickoff starts or is it based of the actual games?

If My qb is a gametime decision and he doesnt play, can I bench him and sign a QB playing in the late games? or is EVERYONE on waivers as of 1pm EST?

This shit needs to be explained clearly.
    test
  7. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

naw the actual games homie.

so if Ravens vs. Patriots play Thursday night

ONLY ravens and patriots players will be on WW, the rest will still be FA (unless a player is dropped from someone's team that player will be on WW for x amount of days, if there was no WW placed on that player he gets thrown into FA)
    test
  8. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

I wasn't picking up random nigkas man lol I wouldn't waste roster spots on random players if lynch got hurt I would pick up turbin shit like that

And last time we had waivers on after the draft everyone was on waivers maybe it was the wrong waivers setting selected

We will see after the draft but waivers needs to stay on this is the norm for majority of leagues
    test
  9. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

SK nervous as hell
    test
  10. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

when a player is gametime decision you will usually know a hour or so before the game if he's playing or not, there is sometimes u will have to take risk and bench that player for someone on your bench or keep him on your lineup in hopes he plays, sometimes it will pay off sometimes it won't
    test
  11. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

lol sounds like a settings issue,
    test
  12. skrybe sk

I never played in a highly competitive league with waivers on free agents. Championship are won on free agent pickups...thats where the skill is. Otherwise you just gambling on where you stand in some arbitrary number.

So if I have ray rice and he tweaks a hamstring midgame, instead of picking up Pierce for a quick handcuff just to be safe, I have to burn a waiver claim. I lose that claim my season is over cuz I dont have an RB 1 anymore. Not only that, but now I have to wait until EVERYONE ELSE is fully aware that he is hurt and has the details of his injury and then stand in some arbitrary line to see if I can sign him. That's retarded. If you guys cant glance at a ticker on your smartphone and catch major alerts thats your fault. Go join some other league where the other players dont actually follow football.

Turning on waivers doesnt even the playing field, it takes all the skill out of it. Now instead of outsmarting everyone else or sniffing out breakout players mid-game...we all just wait until Tuesday and place the same claims on the same guys and see who gets lucky. Thats fucking gay.
    test
  13. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Whattup skrybe, long time no see
    test
  14. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Basically. there is no skill on being quicker to pick up a player

being skilled is drafting your MAIN handcuffs and being prepared for so event and using your WW wisely on anything else.

me checking my fantasy football APP every 5 minutes and not sleeping doesnt make me skilled.
    test
  15. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

IF you have Rice why wouldnt u draft Pierce in the draft???? that doesnt make sense
    test
  16. skrybe sk

except with waivers, if Lynch gets hurt, youre fucked. Cuz you wont be able to just grab Turbin because you've been paying close attention...You'll have to wait until tuesday...by which point the entire league knows hes on waivers and everyone has a claim in for him.

But whatever, my point still stands. If we're changing rules then the new rules need to be CLEARLY explained and voted on. I dont give a fuck what the majority of leagues do or what you forum questions yall read the most. My concern is THIS league where I put money up. I dont like the idea of one person making a rule change without a vote PERIOD.
    test
  17. itsaviman

itsaviman Well-Known Member

Yep, pretty sure this is how it works, I will see if I can find a detailed explanation on the ESPN site.

I think SK spazzing for no reason tbh. You should still be able to pick up a D(pause) and not use a waiver spot.

It is mainly for when a starter gets hurt n shit, if u feel someone is gonna break out, stash him?
    test
  18. itsaviman

itsaviman Well-Known Member

But christ we can have a vote to placate SK, he gonna burst a blood vessel man
    test
  19. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

word from the wise pick up your handcuff 4 your RB1, it will reduce the crying ima have to hear when I pick up your handcuff in the WW :funny:
    test
  20. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

I pick up D and kickers by the week and matchup, they dont affect my WW #

my WW # will be affected when I pick up Pierce from the WW when skrybe's Rice gets hurt tho :funny:
    test