Official Rm Mixtape

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by streets, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troll

Troll New Member

Well said.
    test
  2. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

test
  3. Big Leak

Big Leak Get Rich or Get Richer

test
  4. Dely

Dely In The Trap

wow im not gonna even comment on this.
    test
  5. Troll

Troll New Member

Please do, I'm honestly interested to hear what you gotta say.

I'm not even record savvy or nothing, but I know the simple rule that you gotta spend money to make money, and if you can't spend 20 bucks to get your shit heard which COULD potentially help you along the way, why are you doing what you're doing?
    test
  6. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

how about the people who aint willing to pay shit, shut the fuck up.

and let the people who understand its a worthwhile investment build.

pay 20 bucks...you get a verse on an OFFICIAL cd...w/ exclusive production. Get credits...get your contact in the cd booklet....plus get every other motherfucker who paid to get on the CD helping to promote and make sure the cd gets sold...

and especially if RM makes it an Official Compilation...it will be sold directly through RM...promoted heavy by Jeff or whatever...the first run of CDs will go easy...Jeff or whoever can have the profit money to re-invest in the compilation...Promote harder...buy 1000 more, or a few 1000 more....
    pay for advertising online, in hiphop publications...whatever. Keep flipping that compilation hard...
    the second run of cd's will go easy...

shit, jeff already has a relationship w/ sandbox...it would be no problem getting them to distribute as well

have funds set aside for FUTURE official projects...everyone elevates. Everyone involved has an OFFICIAL release under their belt....

nobody needs to expect any money off of the project other than the site....but its a tool for getting heard on a larger scale, and for being a part of something legitimate..
    Dely, if you have a mind about business at all, you would see that.
    test
  7. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i could pay the shyt .. i said ppl

if they aint give me songs/verses on beats that i fuckin paid for .. for a cd that they would get 5 copies of, along with a shirt .. FOR FREE

WHY DA FUCK WOULD THEY PAY 20 DOLLARS FOR DOING 1 VERSE AND ONLY 1 CD??
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

dont question my business skills
    test
  9. Troll

Troll New Member

Because THEY didn't spend THEIR money. If they put THEIR money into it, they'll want to get THEIR moneys worth man.
    test
  10. Dely

Dely In The Trap

this is rm

aint nobody gonna pay nada

the cats that do pay, will be the wack 1's.

have a good day.
    test
  11. Troll

Troll New Member

Just because you're offering extra things to them, if they don't have to put anything into it, don't expect them to come hard or come at all.
    test
  12. Dely

Dely In The Trap

like i said.
    test
  13. Wargasms

rapmusic is an online distributor as well..if you go to the main page....plus jeff has a relationship w/ sandbox...

if its a professional cd....its no problem getting distributors to carry it.

read my other posts though...haha, how can 930 cd's not get sold...and even if they dont...its not like you paid for the shit by yourself...at $10 a pop. 120 cds sold and that 1200 breaks even. Even if 1 person put all the money into the cd. But like i said...all the proceeds should go to a RM fund for future promotion and projects. if all 930 cds sell, thats 9,300$ jeff could have at his disposal for the next project.
    test
  14. Troll

Troll New Member

If that's true, who's at fault for that?

Not the people that paid, but the people not willing to help it out and take a chance.
    test
  15. Wargasms

dely, i gave you way too much credit..

really...you cant even grasp it man...you know why your shit didnt work out...

because you DIDNT make people have to put something in to get something out.

you got a bunch of leeches, who have nothing to loose by not following though and you got people who just wanna sit back and hear how well the CD is doing with them on it without taking an active role in actually making the shit happen.

you dont understand how to separate people about shit, from people not about shit...
    and really, if you dont agree with this, why are you hating on it? you dont think it will happen, dont think it will happen...just stay out of it.

anyone who isnt with it...stay out of it...cause it doesnt concern you.
    test
  16. Dely

Dely In The Trap

act ur age, not ur shoe size .. this is a site wit a bunch of teenagers who arent committed 2 anything

i will be surprise if this happens. im not replyin anymore

and lonnie, just hush. seriously.
    test
  17. 808

808 Odds Against Me

umm delyz right.. only people that would pay is the wack ones..

and aint no one gonna buy an album filled with wack people..

but if people with skills actually sign up, then this is a great idea.. but i highly doubt it..
    test
  18. Troll

Troll New Member

Nah, speak on it Dely. What do you have to say, honestly?

And 808, you're probably right (as is Dely) as far as saying the people paying would be wack but if some skilled dudes would try and help, perhaps others would fall in.

I mean shit, it's taking a chance.
    test
  19. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

test
  20. Troll

Troll New Member

And on another note Dely, I'm not beefin with you, I'm just curious on this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.