Official RM Fantasy Basketball League

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Hamilton, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

@J o o k

U are wrong, bro. So is @brother mouzone and @A.V.I.

Prior to taking over rmfl, nobody really knew of or recognized avi outside of his continuous beef with @double ML

Upon being given the opportunity, he's proven himself as a decent manager the past 2 seasons, however i'm 100% positive ppl are tired of his antics and ppl gettin booted every year for reasons besides being competitive managers

If niggas looked past the name and simply gave it a try, i could make a league just as successful as rmfl. Its out of my control honestly, but if the same ppl who join avi's would join mine, we'd still have a good league. Only difference is i wouldnt care about the drama and i definitely wouldnt boot ppl unless they sabotaged or did shit detrimental to the league

With that said, we'll be trying a new rm league next season unless @L u c y or @J o o k disapprove and if no1 joins, fuck it.. but this perception of me is ridiculous. I live in a 4 bedroom house and pay a carnote on 2 vehicles.. that lil chump change prize money wouldnt do shit for me. Not to mention @J o o k was gonna hold the money anyway

Sent from The Gawd Himself
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Every 2 weeks you were threatening niggas personal lives because niggas werent "respecting you" in rmfl.

It reached a breaking point when you tried to fuck with the money.

Nobody is gonna put up with that kind of shit.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  3. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

Exactly.

He was threatening to snitch to pay pal, and didnt even pay his entire fee cuz he was broke. Who the FUCK would ever join a neezy league or send him money hahaha

He failed starting this league, he failed starting his own FF league, and he will fail trying to start a new "FF" league next year.

I already got @J o o k and @L u c y backing, so I dont need your approval, neezy the crack head.
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  4. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

^^the bipolar pill popping magic pizza elf with the girlish bangs is correct here
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  5. Neezy Hamilton

Shut up, faggot

@brother mouzone I enjoy talkin shit and gettin underneath ppl skin. I never took anything to a personal level despite sayin something along those lines

And i had a valid reason to make a paypal dispute. @A.V.I. actually changed rules midseason or something along those lines, and i didn't agree. As a manager i have the right to dictate whether or not something is unjust in a league i paid my money to join

But honestly, who cares.. i lose zero sleep whether @J o o k or @L u c y back u or not. At the end of the day u grown ass men exaggerate shit too much and make me out to be more of a problem than i am.. the entry fee was $75 and i sent $70.. do u niggas seriously believe i didn't have $5? Lets be realistic here.. stop puttin 20's on 10's

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Neezy Hamilton

its about stroking egos on rm. I been realized that.. niggas just would rather not give me the satisfaction of running a successful league. I highly doubt it has anything to do with the money or even me not being a good commissioner

Yall are gay like that on rm. ppl would rather join rmfl or pretend it is any more prestigious than a league i could run

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. double ML

yes.:deathstare:
    • -Rep -Rep x 3
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

@Neezy Hamilton are you gonna try this again next year or still wanna run this this year? Should we leave this thread stickied, b?
    test
  9. double ML

unsticky this nonsense.

i run the only official annual rm.c fantasy basketball league.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo.neezy >
    test
  11. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

:funny:
    test