Official RM Fantasy Basketball League

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Hamilton, Oct 28, 2013.

1. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

And it was 100 percent neezy fault, and Lucy and I even spoke about it.

I tried to save it. But Neezy acting like a fruit and making threads and threatening PM's was the final straw to move everyone in the league, plus bwhun, mouzone, and some others there.

There is 1700 replies and 10 k views on my rmfl thread in just a few months over there, which would have promoted activity here even more.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

you have been doing the best u can to mediate.

but whoever let neezy run wild fucked up. Someone modded neezy thinking more members would come. Not only did nobody new come, you lost like 10 members who had a lot of the daily posts.

we probably would have stayed if it wasnt for neezy imo.

next year is up in the air.

but i can tell u if neezy is still a mod, the decision will be much easier, and we will not be here for RMFL next year.

which as @Newportz knows has been a website staple for 5-6 years.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  3. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

hmmmm ok AVI, thanks - I'll pm you some ideas & questions tomorrow . I hope it can be sorted out
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I ain't know about the threatening PM's or whatever, b. Nobody ever tells me nothing man! :funny:

Hopefully you guys bring it back to RM next year though, tbh.
    test
  5. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

Well, I spoke to Lucy about it.

Due to Neezy's actions if he is a mod come FF time, i dont think i can run it here, even if i wanted to

IF i can talk dudes back, the only chance would be if he is no longer a mod, i guess well deal with it, when the time comes next year

his breath smells like dead jews and old fetus blood tbh
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

If @L u c y or @Sin Skywalker or anyone for that matter is gullible enough to entertain @A.V.I. it just shows how easily yall are persuaded

Punches site was in the works before those threads ever got unstickied, and the members he talking about all planned on not posting prior to anything

Only members not on here from that group is @Flic. Who still lurks btw. Every other rmfl member still actively posts on rm, and Punches site is officially defunct

Me being a mod serves zero relevance to the continuation of rmfl, @A.V.I. is just such a bitter bitch he seeks satisfaction from me being demodded, or actually thinks i'd care.. when in reality, i offered to step down once my powers were altered

Mod or no mod ill still post, and rmfl is finished gettin special privileges on rm. Yall showed your true colors. If these niggas willing to let u ungrateful bitches keep goin for a thread that only effects maybe 10 members, go ahead.. but nothing changed with the loss of those leagues

Sent from The Gawd Himself
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

neezy still a scumbag snake
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

I support neezy's perspective 100 percent tbh.

The nigguhs that left planned on doing so before the threads were unstickied.

He unstickied them because THEY said THEY were leaving when the season was up.

So neezy pulled a boss move and unstickied them immediately so the little bitches didn't have to wait to leave.

Neezy is 100 percent correct with how he handled it.

Anyone who doesn't think so is soft as fuck.

AVI's league is dope and it really has nothing to do with him personally it had to do with the people in his league constantly talking shit about RM.
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

can we unsticky this too though
    test
  10. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

I tried to keep it here. And neezy did not pull any boss moves. He was shitting on this site up and down, and was the MAIN person trying to get everyone to leave before u modded him, u do realize that right?

Neezy would suck on my fucking balls on video if i asked him back in the league, and thats 100 percent truth. Thats why he is so bitter and has asked at least 100 times in the last 6 months to be let back in lmao.

Jook, i understand u riding for rm and all, and u absolutely sucked in my league...but u updated ya roster til the end which was some G shit, which is why I will give u the chance to redeem yaself next year and gave u an open invitation to try again. But neezy and yayo react like little depressed children, which is why they are done for.

If u dont want the spot, let me know.

I actually let u in, when we were going back and forth with each other, so i dont discriminate...i just will not tolerate cheating or bitch shit, and attempts to fuck up the league. This league is completely fair and highly competitive, and I woll continue to run it that way
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. J o o k

This isn't about me joining or not, I intend to come back and kick y'all asses. This was just about the thread situation.
    test
  12. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

lol Seriously.

Bitch ass neezy rides for the most popular thread in rm history to be taken down

but this lame ass POS league is still up?

If Flic, Mouzone, Bwhun, would have stuck by this league, I bet this thread would be popping.

But nobody likes Neezy, he is a bad breath having, waddling, fat, loser.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

this league was doomed from the start

way too late of a start

next year i hope a good one pops up
    test
  14. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

Oh, well regarding this fail thread by neezy, why is it still up?

Like I said, if you didnt let neezy run wild, I bet flic, mouzone, and bwhun, respected Fantasy basketball heads would have anchored this league, it would have been fine.

Nobody wants to be in a neezy run league, period.

A lot of people on here dont like me, but ive held 1000 of other people money, and paid out every year, i can be trusted.

Neezy would have his period, and spend the money on crack and hookers.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  15. J o o k

This is false brah.
    Flic tried to make a league and decided to close it because nigguhs was too disorganized. Neezy only made one trying to still give rm a league even though flic decided not to run it.
    test
  16. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

well, with proper timing, i am willing to bet WAY more people would sign up for a flic run league, than a neezy run league.

do you deny that?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. J o o k

test
  18. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

lol okay then
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Avi is a 100% right.
    test
  20. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

@J o o k

U are wrong, bro. So is @brother mouzone and @A.V.I.

Prior to taking over rmfl, nobody really knew of or recognized avi outside of his continuous beef with @double ML

Upon being given the opportunity, he's proven himself as a decent manager the past 2 seasons, however i'm 100% positive ppl are tired of his antics and ppl gettin booted every year for reasons besides being competitive managers

If niggas looked past the name and simply gave it a try, i could make a league just as successful as rmfl. Its out of my control honestly, but if the same ppl who join avi's would join mine, we'd still have a good league. Only difference is i wouldnt care about the drama and i definitely wouldnt boot ppl unless they sabotaged or did shit detrimental to the league

With that said, we'll be trying a new rm league next season unless @L u c y or @J o o k disapprove and if no1 joins, fuck it.. but this perception of me is ridiculous. I live in a 4 bedroom house and pay a carnote on 2 vehicles.. that lil chump change prize money wouldnt do shit for me. Not to mention @J o o k was gonna hold the money anyway

Sent from The Gawd Himself
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test