Official: Ps3 Will Shit On Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by deadweather, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadweather

deadweather ******

it has some decent games, slightly better graphics. however, explain why XBOX > PS2. back up ur sentiments
    test
  2. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

Wow, that completely demolishes any hopes you can ever have of not being considered a fanboy.
    test
  3. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

PS3 > Xbox...bill gates has enough money.
    test
  4. -[InfaMouz]-

And favian is right... PS will destroy xbox jus cuz of game selection - xbox be havin some dumb ass games - no lie.

I haven't enjoyed ONE game on Xbox - not ONE game - i played halo before but the shit was jus boring

lpus ps3 has all the good rpgs - good storylines - gameplay is smooth - controllers are sexy lookin - graphics are good

Ps3 will always be, overall.. the best gaming machine... im sorry

xbox has the super killer dweeb graphics, SUPER GAMES n shit... but when it comes down to fun factor - PS3 takes it and thats why i think it will come out on top..

and I've played both systems.

overall gaming system = ps series...
    test
  5. -[InfaMouz]-

Ps has personality, Xbox is a stiff ass console - I dont now if that make sense.. but im sure someone could build on that lol
    test
  6. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

wtf does that even mean lol
    test
  7. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

its all preference favian... im not even a fanboy of xbox, i own a ps2, xbox, and gamecube.

xbox is just better to me.
    (lol@slightly better graphics... i wouldnt say slightly... ps2 didnt even beat out gamecube in the graphics dept...)

final fantasy 10 was my favorite game on ps2... second would be san andreas... then metal gear solid 2...

now... 2 of the 3 of those games was released on xbox as well... with better graphics, and more content. i actually waited till gta came out on xbox before i copped it. why buy a insuperior version?

then i got halo 2, timesplitters FP, midnight club, nba 2k5, espn nfl 2k5, dead or alive, etc... all great games on my xbox,... yea some may be on other systems, but like i said... why buy a insuperior version?????

the xbox was already superior... then add in the fact you can mod it... and that ends the argument for me... i could rent a game, then save it on the hd.... i never looked at my ps2 again. its in my closet somewere...

the only reason i keep a ps2 around is because of the final fantasy series.

now that the technology between the 2 systems is equal... both running 3.2ghz basically.... i hope they give me a reason to buy both systems.
    test
  8. FuNk-ExpliciT

FuNk-ExpliciT New Member

that whole shit with people complaining about the complexit.y of the archeticture of the PS3 was just rumour, its untrue.
    test
  9. FuNk-ExpliciT

FuNk-ExpliciT New Member

Xbox was better graphics than PS2, agreed.
    But PS3 WILL be better graphics than Xbox 360, and thats fact.

Maybe not a HUGE difference, but a fair difference.

Im just pissed, because im a big Final Fantasy fan and apparently Square-Enix stated that FFXII is going to be released on the XBOX
    test
  10. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

then that seals it for me

*locks in on the 360's spot in my living room*

the ps3 will go in the bedroom
    test
  11. FuNk-ExpliciT

FuNk-ExpliciT New Member

haha yeah, I think im going to have to cop the 360 aswell as the PS3, if it doesnt get released on PS3.
    test
  12. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

xbox just need to have starcraft 2 n then ps3 n sony is shutdown...
    test
  13. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

ROFL..Old school..
    test
  14. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

ight im going to shut this bitch down...

GAMESPOT ARTICLE OUTLINING JAPANESE SUPPORT FOR XBOX360...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6132218.html

POLL SHOWS RISING INTEREST OF 360 in JAPAN DUE TO JAP DEVELOPERS SUPPORT

http://www.joystiq.com/entry/1234000760059973/

GAMESPOT ARTICLE WITH PRES. OF SONY DECLARING " Ps3 WONT BE CHEAP"

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6129611.html

ARTICLE OF PRES. OF SONY STATING PS3 WILL NOT COME WITH HARDDRIVE

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/09/news_6127219.html

INTERVIEW WITH ITAGAKI FOUNDER OR TEAM NINJA ( ninja gaiden , DOA etc)
    http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200509/N05.0923.1500.24632.htm

IGN ARTCILE LOOKIN AT PS3 and XBOX 360 SPECS HEAD TO HEAD

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html

now every sony fanboy

SHUT THE FUCK UP

: edit that IGN comparison is an analyst for MS..its so fuckin hard to find a non-biased dumbed down spec sheet
    test
  15. -[InfaMouz]-

lmaoo.
    test
  16. Barrax

Barrax Movin on UP

ill have money for ps3 after ps4 comes out
    test
  17. deadweather

deadweather ******

September 8, 2005 - Kojima Productions, the Konami subsidiary headed up by Metal Gear Solid producer Hideo Kojima, has announced that its Tokyo Game Show showing for Metal Gear Solid 4 will consist of a trailer running on actual PS3 hardware. The site makes it clear that we won't be getting target rendered footage, but actual PS3-generated footage.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/649/649116p1.html

Uhhh, you can copy ps2 games to the ps2 hard drive as well, and play them off it, so whats the big deal? i'm a bigger fan of gameplay and games than graphics. xbox and gamecube have better graphics, yes, but inferior games.

i cant even count the amount of good xbox games with both hands

at the end of the day, the only thing that matters right now is games, the fact that ps3 got final fantasy, metal gear, devil may cry and all the ps favorites, there is no reason to ever buy an xbox.

some games are released on both systems, like those tom clancy games and shit, makes it really about the exclusives, then thats all that matters. ps2 = more exclusives, expect history to repeat itself.
    test
  18. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

every knows MGS was running on actual HARDWARE but running on HARDWARE and actualy GAMEPLAY are 2 diff things...and to be honest it didnt look much better than half life 2 or gears of war...

and none of those games on PS really impressed me

MGS...i got splinter cell + dark sector which looks really cool
    Devil may cry ...i got ninja gaiden
    GTA always gets ported
    FF- never played RPGS in the 1st place...

and RPG race will be narrowed so thats not a problem...so it jsut gonna come down to personal taste and play style ( online/ offline/single/multiplayer etc)
    test
  19. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Let's just wait until it comes out, remember, PS3 comes out in Spring of next year.
    test
  20. lifez_phil0sphy

lifez_phil0sphy Fuck your own face.

playstation will always have fanboys,there good at marketing there product and lieing to the masses,i remember at e3 when microsoft where showing ingame footage of 360 and everyone was saying "oh it has slow framerate oh the graphics are not as good as ps3" well i work in the computer industry and let me tell you a few things, the xbox 360`s at that point where running on alpha development kits (25 percent of the power possible within the console) they are now running on near complete development kits and a lot of developers are not even using the three cores inside the 360 yet (each core aka processer is being used for different processes such as one for physics,one for ai) there for as each process has an individual chip as opposed to sonys one chip arcitecture it makes it easier for developers to make more intelligent games on the xbox 360 by that i mean the artificial intelligence of the enemys and the amazing physics really come to life,i am not saying that isnt possible on the ps3 but like somebody in this thread has already said,developers are finding it hard to develop games for the ps3 because of the chips complicated arcitecture,so a lot of developers are switching to xbox 360 for the time being and focusing on that because microsoft are providing an amazing service to the developers,DO NOT listen to sonys spindle of lies such as "the ps3 will be in comparison to xbox 360 what the ps2 would be to the game gear" seriousley do you believe that? because if you do then your way behind times buddy,ps3 and xbox 360 have hardley any benefits over the other,a few bits and bobs but nothing that will make one stand out from the other, the xbox 360 has a more powerful gpu (graphics processing unit) and the ps3 has a a slightley and i mean SLIGHTLEY more powerful cpu (central processing unit) but what people forget is the xbox 360 has THREE CPUS running together and each one is clocking at 3.2 ghz which is probably what some of you have in your pcs just ONE of these in your pc compared to 3 in the xbox 360,i could bore you with statistics all day but the bottom line of it all is,there will be no difference between the two accept this microsoft will offer an amazing online service and an amazing launch price, compared to sony who will offer from what i have seen a ridiculous launch price and a questionable online service,micorsoft have invested there time and effort into seeing what gamers want,sony have invested there time and effort into seeing what they want, that is the big difference.

oh and by the way all the footage shown at e3 was prerendered from sony none of it was real sony just did that because microsoft had only just got alpha development kits out and games where not running to well or looking to good on xbox 360 at that time (because of early hardware) and sony wanted to TRICK people into believing that xbox 360 was pathetic because they had much better visuals at that point as was still furthur away from launch than microsoft.

all im saying is dont believe the hype sony spits out its b.s and all industry leader and i can get u the quotes for these also,belive that xbox 360 will be leading the console war all the way through until 2008.

and dont question me i read and know a lot of stuff its my job to so unless u wanna get sonned keep your jaws tight.

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.