Official: Ps3 Will Shit On Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by deadweather, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadweather

deadweather ******

OFFICIAL

Major Third Party Developers Sing the Praises of the PLAYSTATION 3
    WHATEVER SYSTEM THE JAPS RALLY BEHIND WILL SUCCEED.
    PERIOD

“With the new generation PlayStation platform, we can create “GUNDAM WORLD” with the quality no one has ever imagined. The philosophy, connecting millions of Cell together, makes reality get closer to the world of SF films. We are delighted to share the vision of Ken, ARCHITECT, Kutaragi.”
    -Shin Unozawa, Managing Director, Leader, Game Software Group, President, Video Game Company, BANDAI CO.,LTD.

“The PLAYSTATION 3 has us really excited! So much so in fact that we are already working our hardest to get Devil May Cry 4 out for this new platform. New hardware always yields more options for developers to create exciting and fresh gameplay experiences. I believe that the PS3 is one piece of hardware that will test the mettle of our development team and help us to create some of the most amazing games, limited only by our imagination.”
    -Keiji Inafune, Managing Executive Officer, Research & Development Division, Capcom Co., Ltd.

“Each generation of PlayStation has made a dramatic improvement in how we create and play videogames. PLAYSTATION 3 will be a breakthrough in how the world experiences entertainment. EA is fully aligned with Sony Computer Entertainment – we share their vision and applaud their success. ”
    -Larry Probst, Chairman and CEO, Electronic Arts

“President Kutaragi has thrown down a gauntlet. That gauntlet is called the PLAYSTATION 3. We here at KOEI have gladly taken up the challenge, and are striving day and night to take full advantage of all the PS3's new possibilities. Our goal is to combine cutting-edge technology with a full range of artistic expression to deliver the ultimate form of entertainment, and please people everywhere.”
    -Keiko Erikawa, Chairman & C.E.O., KOEI Co., Ltd.

“With the arrival of the next generation computer entertainment system PLAYSTATION 3, I believe it will be possible for graphic expressions, more beautiful than before, to coexist with more deep and evolved game play which utilize the Cell architecture. I also have high expectations for the evolution by the online features that will be enhanced. We will utilize the features of the new platform and will strive to create contents that will bring new excitement for our users world wide, so please have high hopes for Konami. ”
    -Kazumi Kitaue, CEO, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.

“Each time SCEI launches a console, the video games business moves to the next level. With PLAYSTATION 3 it looks as if it might be time for interactive entertainment to become, finally, the world's dominant artistic medium. ”
    -Sam Houser, President, Rockstar Games (Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.)

“We at Namco have used and will continue to use the advancements in audio-visual technology to deliver games that are not only appealing to the eyes and ears, but that stir emotions, speak to the heart, and remain in players’ minds for years to come. We are confident that the PLAYSTATION 3 is an entertainment system that will enable us to do just that.”
    -Shigeru Yokoyama, CT Company President, Namco Ltd.

“Next-generation hardware platforms will enable SEGA to create new game concepts that offer more immersive interactive experiences. SEGA continues to pursue the fusion of creativity and technology by publishing only the best, more innovative content to gamers around the world.”
    -Hisao Oguchi, President and Chief Operating Officer, SEGA Corporation

“Square Enix is extremely honored to have had the chance to provide you with this technical demonstration of what the Cell processor can bring to the PLAYSTATION 3 and the world of gaming. We are committed to fully backing SCEI’s new computer entertainment system and plans to bring the FINAL FANTASY series to the PS3 are just beyond the horizon.”
    -Yoichi Wada, President, SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.

“Ubisoft was one of the first major international developers to have its teams start focusing on next generation consoles. We are looking forward to developing outstanding games on Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.’s new system. Its powerful features will help take the industry to an even higher level in the very near future.”
    -Yves Guillemot, President and CEO, Ubisoft
    test
  2. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Sounds like the games are gonna control people's minds.
    test
  3. P R I M O

...I'll be buying this the first day it comes out.

Can't wait to play Madden on this shit.

That's all I play... Madden, Live, NCAA Football - Been buying those 3 games every year since 1991 Sega.

With the exception of Knockout Kings and Grand Theft Autos
    test
  4. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

watch my stupid ass buy both just because i got that grown man long money
    test
  5. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

ps3 rocks and pops cocks

ps3 4 ever
    test
  6. P R I M O

i dont like the x-box controllers

too many damn buttons for me.
    test
  7. Killa Menace

Killa Menace New Member

wat bout da xbox quotes?
    test
  8. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

lol at no xbox quotes i read a article thas like 2 pages a week ago sayin why xbox is superior...
    test
  9. deadweather

deadweather ******

xbox has inferior hardware, and like i said, japanese will never let americans take over the industry they created. NEVER.
    eventually sony nintendo and sega will merge to destroy microsoft forever. like a god damn dbz triple projectile move
    test
  10. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

^^ lmfao at this guy talkin like its a war between russia and america

THEY ARE BOTH CONSOLES WITH FUN GAMES AND EVERYONE HAS HIS OR HER OPINIONS..

idiots on this board man..damn
    test
  11. deadweather

deadweather ******

test
  12. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

this console war will be awesome, microsoft has been putting way to much money into the xbox and xbox 360 to just let it go. maybe the NEXt generation after 360 things might change... but not now, it's highly unfeasible.
    test
  13. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

god this is soo stupid...all those companies have games coming out on the 360 in development NOW lol...that means nothing...both systems are gonna be sick...and ps3 has EXPENSIVE hardware..yall forget that...be prepared to drop 600 + on a system that coems with NO harddrive..also the GPU in the 360 is superior to the ps3's gpu..BUT the CPU on the ps3 is superior to the CPU on the 360...so they both balance out..one has a better graphics chip..one has a faster cpu...woop dee doo...the differences between the systems will not be noticeable...nothing like xbox compare to ps2...which was a HUGE gap in difference...

point: both systems will be sick
    xbox 360 will own the online market and gain on the overall market
    ps3 will be great BUT sales wont soar due to exponentail cost to consumer...unless they start droppin shit off the console..i mean really..who needs NINE cpu cores???..even the pres. of sony said no more than 3 will be used at a time...and 7 usb ports?..wdf...are they making a COMPUTER or a DAM GAMING CONSOLE...sony needs to figure out wat its main priority is...there talkin all this next gen bullshit YET thier " monster" somcputer doesnt even have a HD...and controller is a WHOLE other story lol...and not to mention the design..which is bigger than the xbox 1..AND which also didnt have any fan ventalation slots lol...they have a LLOOOOOONG way to go...but int he end im sure itll be cool ass hell..just at wat cost to us...
    test
  14. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

Ya'll aint ready for the turbo grapix 16,000,000

[​IMG]
    test
  15. deadweather

deadweather ******

expect ps3 to 0wn xbox in the online market if they dont charge for their online gaming like microsoft does.

hmm.. PAY 233535 A YEAR FOR XBOX LIVE, or for free out of the box with ps3

choice will be simple for many
    test
  16. deadweather

deadweather ******

lmfao. i got that. although without multi tap
    test
  17. Embassy Sweetz

favian why do u continuously prove u know nothing on this matter...xbox live willl cost 60 bucks a year AT MOST...cuz most games come with 3 month free cards anyway..and lmao dont EVER compare xbox live to sonys online bullshit..that system is so cluttered and unorganized its a fuckin mess...sony knows this..so thier not even trying to contend on that level...and u wont be doin shit online without an hard drive anyway lol...
    test
  18. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

SILVER XBOX LIVE, or whatever the fuck it's called, is FREE ONLINE GAMING

unless they are going back on what I heard a while ago.
    test
  19. Embassy Sweetz

yeh your right.u get silver with ever console for free...but to play online multiplayer u need gold..which usually comes with 3 months free with popular online games..and if not its...5 bucks a month...ooohhhhh nooooo
    test
  20. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

oh word, i thought it was the opposite... like silver was free gaming and gold was downloading extra content and shit.

either way, xbox live was cheap as fuck... and you got a headset and a dope game when you subscribed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.