Official NO-Xplode(and similar products) thread

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Steve Schade, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

In honor of the NO-Xplode tub I just picked up today, this is the thread dedicated to NO-Xplode and products similar in nature(NOX-CG3, Xceed, AAKG).

So post your comments, reviews, questions, experience, rumors, etc here.

I love NO-Xplode and I've been off it for the past 4 weeks and am eager to start it again. The mental focus it gives you is great and the extended pump it gives is something everyone wants. It carries you through the workout and you can really push more while on it, whether it's placebo or the ingredients really having an effect, it works.

You have to make sure you're drinking at least 140 oz of water if you're supping with this. I've never had headaches, dizziness, or tremors as some people have reported with it. The only slight side effect I've experienced is some minimal stomach problems occasionally.

Some people say it contains a lot of caffeine, but only about 100 mg per scoop which isn't much. It also has 3 grams of AAKG per serving and 1 gram of creatine per scoop. So if you are already on creatine and start supping with Xplode you'll want to continue with creatine even while on this.

Who else has used Xplode or something similar? Thoughts?
    test
  2. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

u dont need 140

so u weigh 280?

i take like 80 a day and im fine

this shit makes me blur sometimes though
    test
  3. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

I mean it dosen't work THAT great on me

hwo many scoops are you using>
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I usually use a scoop and a half. Sometimes just one scoop.
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I finished Xceed and dint really see much with it...but it helped with workouts...im not gonna take any creatine for like 2-3 monthes but when i do i might try old school and effective stuff like...SAN v12.

i heard no explode only last 4 weeks and then you hit a plateau and the effects start dying down drastically after that.

I really hate taking those creatine supps cause of the time issues...i have to get up at 6 am eat break fast wait an hour and half for my food to digest and take the creatine on empty stomach or 30 minutes before a workout...and basically waiting for that 30 minutes before i lift weights im impatient...and then putting my stopwatch on after i workout wait like 6 hours before i take another dosage...or what ever it says.

too complicated and im busy.

Imma just stick to whey protien shakes and natural food.

ON whey has all the nutrients i need in a supplement bcaa, and whey protien, casien protien.

I take natural vitamins and they seem to help me best...green tea extract, vitamin c, multivitamin, CoQ10,omege complex oil capsules.

If I were to take a Creatine Nox product again it has to be something not to complicated in directions.
    test
  6. CH|CO.

CH|CO. is that chico.

alot of people dont respond to creatine, so thats maybe your problem.....
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

maybe...but i responded to that Swole v2 stuff pretty darn good my arms were pumped and swollen after every workout and even after i took a shower they were still swole...but the downside was i got extremely sick.

so i hope san v12 gives met he same effects but doesnt make me sick.
    test
  8. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

are you guys talkin about xience?

anyone use xience i wanna look into using that shit

i mean cmon chuck lidel uses it
    test
  9. CH|CO.

CH|CO. is that chico.

lmfao...

i guess advertising does work..

only idiots fall for shit like that..

xyence is 2 pricey, u can find a cheaper product that does the same
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

word

lmao

chuck liddell doesnt use that shit lol he just gets paid to put his face on the ads.

Xyience is crap! its sorta like xceed but xceed is cheaper....i tried it for a while and didnt see shit...and it cost me 65 bucks i too was fooled by the ultimate fighter show lol....i bought it right away.
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Xyciene is crazy fucking expensive.
    test
  12. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

yeah it may be expensive but chuck lidel and forest griffin use it

im all for it!
    test
  13. CH|CO.

CH|CO. is that chico.

u silly gullible whiteboi.
    test
  14. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

i used xyience NoxCg3 and it was straight garbage...

didnt even do much for my workout. and the price was crazy. never again.

only creatine monohydrate from gnc has worked for me.... but shit was wack cause I lost most of the weight.... and some of the strength...

i did look swole for 2 months. good ol water muscle gains. bleh.

food for me. supplements are a waste of money.

i think im learning a lesson....

but i now have a bottle of nitrobolic extreme and it' gives me really good workouts....with no sugar... decent pumps....

i do like it.... once i get off it... i probably wont fuck with any more supplements besides an energy drink pre workout... and my protein and multivitamin....

my zma pills gives me cool dreams and deep good restful sleep.... i will finish my bottle and see how i sleep when im not on it....

summary
    ------------------------------

xyience is wack.

creatine mono is misleading.

nitrobolic extreme gives good workouts.
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Im with you man alot of supplements are for fools! thats why they make fools gains or fake gains because only a fool would believe the hype.

swole gave me mad water and got me sick.

The only supps i take are proven healthy stuff like green tea pills, vitamins, fishoil,etc

and the only muscle supps that really work are Protien powders.

I wouldnt really waist money on that xyience shit it was garbage for me the only thing good was the taste.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.