***Official NBA playoffs thread.***

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by G-Rob da great, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

When I posted that link about Kenyon Martin, I was thinking to myself "where will he go in the offseason?"

On PTI they just said the Knicks are interested. Wow... Isiah wants an overpaid player with character issues? I don't know why I didn't think of it right away...
    test
  2. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

^^ bahaha I would laugh HYSTERICALLY if the knicks got kenyon martin
    test
  3. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

test
  4. ILLnSkILLz

ILLnSkILLz New Member

Kevin Martin..... with the ball on the sideline..... FOR THE WIN!!!!!!
    test
  5. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

i like the games at 7 game series. it's good for the teams who sweep cuz they get extra rest and it makes for exciting series for teams evenly matched.
    test
  6. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

were you watching PTi when they were talkin about this? lol.. you pretty much said EXACTLY what the white guy with the beard says on that show.. i forget his name.. cuz really it don't matter.. wilbon runs that show.. PTi = best sports show on TV
    test
  7. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

lol he called tony the white guy with the beard...nice

HOW BOUT THEM CLIPPERS BIATCH WHAT!?
    test
  8. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Im rooting for LA.
    test
  9. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

test
  10. ILLnSkILLz

ILLnSkILLz New Member

test
  11. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

steve nash called a timeout, then when the game was over he got word from stern to NOT say in the postgame show that he called a timeout, yet reading his lips, i read the words...TIME OUT!!!! bullshit, theres a good chance i might stop watchin the nba if this bullshit continues, 'i didnt get fouled, no, not even close" fuck u, why should the refs call foul? all those laker fans might put the refs lives in danger at the end of the game, pussies
    test
  12. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

no, but that show is nice
    test
  13. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

If you don't have the slightest inkling the NBA is "rigged" these days after watchin this years first round...you're either A. Blind, or B. Retarded.

I mean, c'mon look at the shit that's been happening. Teams are BLATANTLY throwing games. ie. Last night Spurs/Kings, Robert Horry..ROBERT FUCKING HORRY, a dude that's been in more playoff, fuck that..more finals games than anyone in the league right now..he was throwing the ball away out of bounds...BLATANT AS FUCK. Same with Manu, ONE OF THE BEST BALL HANDLERS IN THE LEAGUE....just happens to fuck up and give Kevin Martin that easy bucket...c'mon man..shit is obvious..

Pistons lose by 20 to Bucks...if you watched that game, there's no need for me to explain...it was obvious they threw the game...shit is pathetic...Nash called timeout..Lebron James travelled like a motherfucker...

AT THE END OF THE DAY....IT'S ALL ABOUT FILLING THE ARENAS AND THESE BIG TIME TV CHANNELS GETTING PAID...SHIT IS BEGINNING TO DISGUST ME.

[awaits all the metrosexual lakers fans to come in and say I'm "whining" because my Spurs haven't swept the Kings..like they RIGHTFULLY should have] Eat shit.
    test
  14. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

my brother stopped watchin the nba cuz he thinks everything is planned, i said the refs try to do the planning, but after watchin steve nash sayin he didnt call timeout...startin to think twice about gettin league pass next season
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

thoughtz & klassick might have just uncovered the real da vinci code [wow]
    test
  16. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Hmm...?

Nash denied calling a timeout?

Dude, after they called a jump ball he was going at the ref that he called a time out.

People saw him calling for a timeout, just the angle of it made it unlikely the ref saw.

So if he denies calling a timeout during the post game press conference, stuff really look scandalous.

It would be ideal for the NBA to have L.A. vs L.A in round 2.
    test
  17. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

And..

Wrd @ Thoughtz. The way some of the things have been going down do seem orchestrated and contrived.

I mean... The Pistons opened up by making like their first 8 of 10 shots agains the Bucs... Detriot just stopped playing basketball.

And I still can't explain why Manu would drive the lane at all when they only had to kill a few more seconds in the game... and then on top of that he brings the ball right to Bibby's face.

smh
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

nash didn't argue in the post game interview cause he didn't want to get fined like shaq
    test
  19. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

If you asked me before the playoffs started that can Dallas sweep the Grizzlies this? I would have said nah, it's going 6. Complete opposite of last year.
    test
  20. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

yea...the league is obviously rigged...other wise the Juggernaut known as the New York Knicks would have easily had the best record in the league and Eddy Curry would have won Mvp...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.