OFFICIAL Kanye West - Late Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blahblahjoe

blahblahjoe New Member

To the guy who said that this album is to 'musicle' and not 'hiphop' that is the most stupidest thing you can say. Kanye makes MUSIC, amazing MUSIC at that. There's no way you can say this album is not a great album. Kanye is a Genius when it comes to making MUSIC, And i actually think there isn't 1 song on this album that isn't good. Every damn song on this album is Hot when it comes to beat/production wise. When was the last time someone made an album with EVERY fukin song hot? No matter what you say you can't hate on Kanye when it comes to making Music. Keyword in what i just wrote 'Music'.
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

no, that's just ignorant... then why would the chances of a coach winning coach of the year be much higher if he took the Washington Redskins (with the roster they have now) to the Superbowl and win it over a coach that wins coach that takes the Eagles to the Superbowl and win it? get smart

it's because takin' the Washington Redskins to a Superbowl and winning it is MUCH more of an accomplishment because they have less to work with and it's completely unexpected

GET SMART
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

^whut that gotta do wit kanye making 2 dope albums?

and mel man kanye been commercial since through the wire and his success on tv and radio hasnt let up yet.he is commercial, u act like its a bad thing
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

haha... ignorance... *shakes head*

and so what if I think Coldplay's the best album of the year... I could be a bigger basketball fan than football but am I not a basketball fan because I think the Patriots are the BEST FRANCHISE in SPORTS PERIOD right now? c'mon, get off my balls

you're apparently just some kid filled with illogical, random, ridiculous thoughts in your mind... once again, get smart man

and keep tellin' me that.... like I give a fuck... hahaha

okay, I'm not hip hop... you are the epitome of stupidity
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

singles have shit to do with how mainstream and album is... singles have to do with the success and quality and necessity... Jesus Walks isn't a "mainstream single"... neither is All Falls Down... All Falls down is completely the opposite of what mainstream singles are today... he's talkin' about how we're all self conscious of ourselves and try to fill our lives with bullshit to make ourselves happy... that's basically puttin' down what mainstream singles are today.......
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

if somebody think coldplay album is better then a hiphop album by beanie, the game, kanye, young jeezy, or whoever, then your not hiphop
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

no mainstream is whut is on tv and radio, and all his singles were...he isnt underground, he is mainstream, commercial as fuck.he goes platinum, who doesnt know of a kanye west?
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

hahah... I can't believe you even mentioned Game or Young Jeezy... haha... wow, pathetic

seriously... once again, music is music... it don't matter... that's like sayin' just because Mariah bein' able to hit a high note that is almost impossible to hit isn't more impressive than Young Jeezy's rapping just because Mariah isn't a rapper... haha

and once again, I'm not hip hop... damn, I'm the first to admit it but you keep sayin' it over and over again because you have no educated rebuttals to make... and once again, MUSIC IS MUSIC... hip hop (the culture) is my life... and once again, you can't seem to logically refute anything I say so you seemingly ignore it and move on to another point just to say "you're not hip hop" well you're very ignorant

keep havin' fun lookin' more and more ignorant
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

no, havin' a mainstream style is completely different from just bein' mainstream... he succeeded with a backpacker style... name one rapper aside from Kanye that has a song 100% about Jesus as a single and had it getting that much play and exposure... exactly

so once again, you're ignorant ass makes no logical sense again
    test
  10. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

The XXL had a interview with Coldplays front man, Chris Martin. And they were talking about how a British singing pop band has increasing numbers of fanbase in the hiphop genre.
    He listens to rap and is a fan of hip hop... one of his favorite artist is Jay-Z... the man has good taste... quote, "Jay-Z's cool as fuck."
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

kid ur sayin music is music and that hiphop is your way of life but yet put a cold play album over a rap album, ur callin ya self hiphop, when ur not, if u bumpin coldplay and sayin rap is dead, u r no hiphop head!!
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

and fuck that... this dumb ignorant fuck acts like hip hoppers and MC's in the game don't listen to other genres of music... from the type of beats Kanye West makes, I GUARANTEE he is listening to a lotta different forms of music and LOVES it...

Diddy said he loves Coldplay at the VMA's last year...

Beyond that, good music is good music regardless of what genre it is... and yes, I am 95% a hip hop lover but still, I like what I like.... this guys just ignorant
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

da fuck?all i am sayin is kanye is mainstream, which jus a min ago tried to deny it, and now ur tryna flip it around, kanye is mainstream, he isnt underground, period.

kanye is kanye

fuck namin another rapper, why do that so i can give u another rapper to listen to, wit yo non hiphop ass, fuck out of here kid
    test
  14. THEDONN- closed

i listen to coldplay, i love all music, i aint ever gon say hiphop is fuckin dyin like your corny ass,,,,,
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

yeah, I'm not hip hop head but I could post 5 bars and you couldn't correctly break down the rhyme scheme using variables... c'mon, get smart

I studied lyricism 7 years... of course, I don't love the art of MCing and writing and I've listened to rap since I was 4 living in Queens and that's 16+ years... from the way you act, that might be longer than you've been alive... so get the fuck off my nuts

once again, I'm realistic... if somethings better than something, I'm not gonna say it isn't just because I like that one thing more

Charles Barkley is my favorite basketball player of all-time but I'm not gonna say he's better at what he does than Wayne Gretzky was at what he does just because I like Charles Barkley and basketball more... that's why you just can't comprehend anything to do with intellect
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

yeah, keep makin' stupid assumptions... you sound like a broken record cuz you can't bring a sensible rebuttal... he isn't underground but the point is, his style is underground... those singles of his aren't typical mainstream singles... he broke away and went against the grain and succeeded..... POINT BLANK
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

okay, so I guess Kweli and Mos Def are also corny... lemme add Joe Budden to the list

oh yeah, Hov said that hip hop is getting boring now... ummm... KRS 1 says that shit all the time... do I have to name more? exactly... so I guess we're all corny

that's some nice company I have with me and I guess I wanna be cool... hahahahaha
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

u claimin ur so hiphop but yet a alternative album gets more play to u,,,,dude jus give up rap, its not for u.
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

umm... here's a challenge... I'll drop 4 bars and break down the rhyme scheme using variables... okay? and then we'll see how "hip hop" you are
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

u stupid fuck!!he is mainstream stilL!!yES WIT HIS OWN UNIQUE STYLE!!!!like rakim wuz unique, like krs wuz unique, pac, biggie, jayz, nas, stupid mtuhafucka!!HE IS STILL MAINSTREAM!!HE IS ON TRL, and bet, usually mufuckaz hate on rappers like dat, u r like tryin to deny this shit.....he is mainstream as it gets
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.