OFFICIAL Kanye West - Late Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

that isn't a stupid post... once again, it's called expectation levels... for instance, if the Eagles make the Superbowl this year, it isn't gonna be as impressive as if say the Washington Redskins do... that's a FACT...

if you can't understand that, get smart....
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

tell KRS that? ummmm... a lotta hip hop heads think KRS 1 has some of the most ridiculous views ever... he lives hip hop but he isn't HIP HOP... no, ONE PERSON can be hip hop... go find out what hip hop is and then try to explain how somebody can BE IT... once again, you're ignorant
    test
  3. Krazyjay da Rapper

Krazyjay da Rapper I'm the best there is....

ya'll falling for this dude trap, this ain't the real cd that's on the net. It's so many verses on this bootleg that's missing. That dude know exactly what he doin. He did the same shit on the College Dropout bootleg when almost all them songs.
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

nah, on college dropout, the advance leaked... this is the retail that leaked... this is the real version
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

maybe to u. but music is in me, i hear it, i feel it, it dont take long fo me to relate to shit or catch witty lines, and jus understand whut he is talkin about.....i aint say its classic, im sayin its dope jus like his lass album, dude be rappin his ass off, and i swear the way he raps seems like he freeestyles alot of his shit

"which meanz i done forgot more then u ever learned"
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

this guy and his fuckin comparisions to other shit then music, lol, kanye is kanye, his tounge is still in his mouth,he still has a brain, so he still has shit to talk about, theres jus as much hot songs on here then there wus on college, your ignorant as a muthafuckin retarded dog
    test
  7. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

How come when an artist drops an album people don't like the whole "AH he trickin us with this fake album" excuse comes up? Just like Em with "Encore"...
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

dude u r not hiphop, u r forced to listen to kan's album to feel it, how da fuck can u be forced to hear this dude speak?u partly deaf?? krsone is hiphop, i am hiphop, u said coldplay is the illest shit out, u r not HIPHOP.
    test
  9. THEDONN- closed

cuz corny ass nggaz who adopted this rap shyt likes to bring the artist down.
    test
  10. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

This is true but part of being a good reviewer is canceling all that bias, and expectation out of the equation.. and looking at the album for what it is. Which you failed to do.
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

this ignorant ass muh'fucka... hahahahahah

once again, nobody IS HIP HOP... can you not read? you're completely an imbecile that obviously can't come to terms with the fact that a PERSON CANNOT BE HIP HOP... that's like sayin' Michael Jordan is NBA... stupid fuck

and no, I ain't forced to feel it... I'm tryn' force myself to like it cuz hip hop's dead this year and I actually wanna like somethin'... but it's still not workin'... it's a "solid album"... that's it... and you are not hip hop... haha @ this ignorant fuck puttin' himself anywhere in the same equation as KRS 1... ignorant muh'fucka

okay, I'm not hip hop... and? I still know wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more about hip hop than you ever will... and WHAT!??! and I like Coldplay's album more than any album out this year!! AND WHAT!?!?! you're seriously a loser...

MUSIC is my life... Hip hop is 95% of what I feel but MUSIC is my life... not just hip hop... so I don't have to BE HIP HOP... get a life and actually stop worryin' about impressin' people on a muh'fuckin' board that could give a shit 'bout you... I obviously don't care that you think that I'm not hip hop cuz I listen to coldplay... and what?!!?! once again, I shit on you as far as hip hop and knowledge on lyricism... I'm not the imbecile that claims someone can be HIP HOP...

that's like an automechanic sayin' I am CAR... stupid fuck
    hahahahahah

i laugh at morons like this
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

oh my god... i'm a retarded dog... hahahahahah

great rebuttall... I'm not the ignorant ass that can't make a rebuttal without a 3rd grade level name-calling contest... haha, at least when I "put you down", it's based on ignorant shit you say... meanwhile, you're like: "you're a nerd, you're gay, you're a homosexual, you aren't hip hop"

haha, straight from left field... that's what ignorance is... your thought process must be like a pentium 1 100 mhz type-shit... i'm on another level kid... get the fuck off my balls
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Well, I guess all analyst are "not good reviewers" then... cuz more people, analyst, basketball players were impressed by the Chicago Bulls season (due to roster and unexpected success) than the Detroit Pistons (who had a better record and went to the NBA finals...) that's why coaches that coach bad teams and have solid records often win Coach of the Year
    test
  14. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

Win the SUperbowl is equivalent to win the superbowl, get smart.

I don't give a fuck if shit's impressive...SHIT IS EQUAL.

A classic is a classic...No matter if Kanye or RJD2 was behind boards.
    test
  15. THEDONN- closed

bitch u aint hiphop cuz u think its dead, u think coldplay is th ebest album of the year, it is whut it is, u are not hiphop=hiphop fan,,,,u adopted this rap shit and are like the hiphop police tryna keep these nggaz from shining, u aint HIPHOP!!!!think ima keep tellin u that pussy ³³³³³?
    test
  16. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

True, but an analyst would get fired and crucified for saying 03'-04' Pistons are better than the 04'-05' Pistons.
    test
  17. Wheeler

Wheeler Florida Gators>Your Team

my opinion without reading any of this thread, is I like it. most people seem to not like it compared to his last album. Why? Because it does not have a bunch of bangers on it? It don't have enough #1 radio hits on it?

This a CD the mainstream has needed. You got Gold Digger as your main radio hit. Everything else is ORIGINAL with original beats and production behind it. I'm so sick of these retarded mainstream fans that say your CD sucks if there ain't 10 songs you can play in a club. I like what Kanye is doing. All these women and retarded high school hip hop fans that buy his CD expecting to blast every song driving through Buckhead will have a nice surprise, because Kanye actually brought HIP HOP to the table, not this wack mainstream Lil Jon shit.
    test
  18. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

^College Dropout was FAR from a "mainstream" album..
    test
  19. THEDONN- closed

^whoa u cannot be serious, lol,,,,,,,,,dude dropped how many singles?4?
    test
  20. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

^You tellin me that Jesus Walks, All Falls Down and Through the Wire are your typical radio hits??

popular tracks but in no way watered down and typical tracks you "bump"..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.