OFFICIAL Kanye West - Late Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

more and more ignorant everytime I read your posts... now I'ma pussy... haha, wtf!!?!?! this kids a pure joke... and solid is in the wrong direction when he just came off a classic IMO.... College Dropout is a classic

if you can't see what wrong direciton is, it's like sayin' Tiger Woods won like 6 masters in one year (is that possible) and then wins in the next three years... winning 2 masters is still solid but it's a fall-off... which is GOIN' IN THE WRONG DIRECTION

damn, you 'n your premature mind... can you not comprehend?!?!?!?!!?
    test
  2. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

After 4 listens, Late Registration is definatly dope as hell.
    Probably a classic record.

Fuck what ya'll think...You'll like this album soon or later.
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

dont try to switch topics u fuckhead, yea theres alot of sorry ass katz in the nba, but can u make it into the nba?so why talk shit about them?hate is wasted energy, shit, im sure the ngga u think is sorry in the nba would beat u in a one on one game, u can be a rap fan, critisize all u want, but u aint hiphop.
    test
  4. THEDONN- closed

damn now u comparing words to nggaz playin golf now, fuckin wierdo man....the album just leaked shit for brains, its hot, like butch said more u hear it, the more hotter it will be, cuz the more u will catch doper lines, hear the way he came in on a track, the cameo's, etc, its like u aint even tryna give it no time, its like u skimmed thru it and now u cryin cuz it aint a classic from his album that dropped year and half ago which is probably still in ya cd rotation, im sorry ya idol kanye didnt make you bust a nut in ya whitey tightys man, but for me i like kanye, dude has mad style, and im feelin the album like crazy, i wuz expecting kanye doin his thing, and thatz whut he gave me.
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

oh my god, you're so damn clever... "fuckhead"... why didn't I think of that one?

and yeah, there are a lotta "sorry ass katz in the nba" but I don't necessarily have to dislike only "sorry ass katz"... plenty of people hate good players too for whatever reason

and you're completely an ignoramus... what the fuck!?!?! just because I can't beat an NBA player doesn't mean he's bad? you compare 'em to the level they're at... that's like sayin' a kid in kindergarten isn't smart because there's kids in harvard that are sooo far superior in IQ... once again, and I'm not changing subjects... you just can't figure out what parallel's and analogies are... get smart...

and okay, I'm not "hip hop"... you're not either... one, I know more about "hip hop" than you and once again, you can't be "hip hop"... that would mean you ARE breakdancing, DJing, MCing, and Graffiti... you can love hip hop, be a fan, appreciate it, and try to live it but you can't BE IT... dumb guy

once again, learn somethin' and get back to me...
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

ummm... my idol Kanye? wow... he's not in my top 10 favorite MC's... keep makin' ignorant rebuttals cuz you obviously, can't logically outdo me in this "argument"... actually, this is more like a teaching cuz you have a lot to learn

and I skimmed through it? I've been listening to it over and over again since I downloaded it the HOUR IT LEAKED... before you probably even had it... if you didn't notice, I was the one that posted this thread to begin with, maybe within a few hours of it leaking on the NET period.... so keep makin' assumptions cuz it keeps makin' you look more and more like the fool you are
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

u gotta be a nerd to alwayz point out the cuss words i use, lol, "why didnt i think of that one" corny ass ³³³³³

your people hate on gOOD nggaz in the nba, WHY?cuz they have female traits, they jealous

and if u make it in the nba then u gotta have some kind of skill, get real here b, jus like da msic industry u gotta have whut they looking for, its hard to make it into the nba or music

once again listen to kan album learn some and get back to us.....
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

and u claiming the shit aint live up to yo expectations well, earth to and the wanna b mc, the world dont revolve around u, kan spittin his life thru the pen and wire, u cant be down my ngga, hiphop is jus not for u....
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

if you cannot recognize the sarcasm, then you're an idiot... oh wait, you already are... and if you can't realize that the reason i'm doin' that is to show how ignorant you are, then you're an idiot... oh wait, I already said that... hahaha

learn somethin'? nothin' to learn... Kanye didn't educate me on anything... he had some "solid" songs and a couple GREAT one's and that's it... and people don't hate "good players" in the NBA cuz they hatin'... it's called cuz they burn their team... once again, get smart kid... you really have the mindstate of a grade schooler... damn, it's like premature labor and you were born without a muh'fuckin' brain that's fully developed... *shakes head at du's stupidity*
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

well, unfortunately for you, I'm not the only one that's disappointed with this album.... and I can still state my stance... so get the fuck off my jock...

and damn, you're so fuckin' clever, it's incredible!!! "wanna b mc"... wow, just great... tubular... knarly... fuckin' awesome doooodddeeee

hahahaha... dumb fuck
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

he hasnt educated u on nothing yet u have been bumpin it nonstop since it leaked 2 dayz ago, u make no fuckin sense, like he said..."if i was u i wouldnt feel myself, GOD if i was u i would kill myslef, made a mill myself, and im still myself, im look in da mirror if i need sum help, i speak from the heart yall frontin, everybody feel a way about K but atleast yall feel something"

hahahaha
    test
  12. THEDONN- closed

um its gnarly, and i havent seen many people complaing about this album, whut is there to complain about ?? if u a real fan, u will be happy he dropped this for his fans, lol, the fuckin album is dope as hell, wow.
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm bumpin' it non-stop because it's new, and I'm trying to see if it grows on me... but everytime I listen to it, I just get aggravated because I expected more

I'm tryna force myself to like it more than I do (which isn't a LOT) and it's not workin'... I stopped bumpin' it today and started listening to Death is Certain again

wow, is you actually correcting my grammar

hahah, that's hilarious... anyway, it don't matter if he tried to drop this for his fans... a Rucker park player could try to do the craziest dunk in the world to get "his fans excited" but if he's not successful, he's not successful... once again, it's not a bad album

just expected a LOT more considering it's Mr. K.West
    test
  14. THEDONN- closed

if u have to force ya self to listen to sum rap, again, U R NOT HIPHOP, and dont lie, u went back to listening to coldplay.faggot.

and yea u expected more considering kanye is "not even in your top 10 rapper list" right?

fuck out of here b, album is blazed.

"we abvout to let it flowwwwwww, ohhh ohhh woowwww, got a ounce of that dro and we about to let it blowwwwwwwwwww ohhhhhhhhhhhh"

ya u know whut this issss
    its a celebration bitchessss

u cant feel it cuz u aint got no style or u aint wild
    test
  15. WordStylez

WordStylez New Member

I feel that although it isn't as groundbreaking or in-your-face ILL as College Dropout, Late Registration is a very nice album, maybe even as good as College Dropout even though it doesn't have as many "bangers"...

Kanye's has grown musically and diversified production-wise, and since I never thought he was great lyrically, I'm not dissappointed by this album...although his rhymes aren't great, his vocal melodies (the actual tones and inflections of his voice when he rhymes) are very nice to listen to...

Late Registration is tight to me.

~1~
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Hey AND...Don't waste your time...honestly. Telling THEDONN a hiphop album aint a classic, is like telling a 4 yr old there is no such thing as Santa Clause
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm tryna force myself to listen in hopes that it grows on me... and how stupid are you that I have to explain 50 times that a person cannot BE HIP HOP... are you that dumb? once again, you don't even know what hip hop is if you think you can "BE IT"

dumb fuck... and nah, I went back to Death is Certain... I didn't know you can hear what I'm listening to through the internet... that's quite amazing....

and yeah, I ain't got any style and I'm not wild... wow... and you're great

have fun bein' completely and utterly useless as far as anything intellectual

funny thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if "the donn" is actually that four year old
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

tell krs one he aint hiphop, tell sum real raw rappers they not hiphop, u faggot.

and do i say every album a classic, nice try u dick riders, yall seen my list of classic's...

if i feel an album its classic to me cuz i will play it till i go deaf or when god calls me....
    test
  19. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

Stupid post.
    Why a Kanye's album shouldn't be juge like a Bleek or a Common album?

WTF...

No matter, this album is dope as fuck.
    test
  20. X sample

X sample New Member

settle down man....im a huge kanye fan....but can u not see this pointless nature of trying to call an album 'classic' after a few listens???

how 'classic' an album is involves more than first impressions...ALOT more...

damn maybe it is classic but you wont know for a long time yet...

pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.