OFFICIAL Kanye West - Late Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guile

Guile ..

The track common did was dope, kanye shouldve been on that.. I don't know why he wasn't since its HIS album.
    test
  2. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

ok ok...

I think this album is really good, i give it 4/5. i felt he broadened his production on this one, and his flow is getting better

but damn the thing leaked like yesterday, it's waaaaaay too early to call it a classic, but i do feel that if you don't like the album it will grow on you and you'll end up feelin it later
    test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

damn at ya'll...givin LR 4/5 and 8/10 ratings and STIIIIILL criticizing it...

fuckas' are judging it on one listen...I'd say that 75 % of the time music grows on you and this album in particular is starting to grow on me, I think it's fuckin dope...not track 1 through 21 dope, but the really dope tracks are right up there wit the dope one's on College Dropout..

Fuck the skits though.."rememba when your mom used to come in and pretend to be the christmas tree"??...Kanye, you didn't have a better way to lead up to Hey Mamma??
    test
  4. MiC DonE12

MiC DonE12 Should i give a Fuck?

What happened to brand new?
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Word^ thats why I made it a point to say I only listened once. My opinion could change drastically. I wont listen again til I buy it though.

Good. Thats what seperates me from you. Kanye was already a highly original rapper, which is why I liked him. I just dont like this offering as much, for the specific reasons I listed. He can and will do what he wants, that dont mean I have to like it, because he is being "true to himself" or any other reason.

The album is dope, and Kanye comes so close to perfection...but fucks it up with some stupid shit. Them skits are so pointless and ridiculous, not to mention the bullshit 3 minutes of junk after the song with Nas. That kind of shit is stupid, and I hate it.

I like his production and music, I just dont like when he takes it too far in my opinion, which he did a few times on this album.

To each his own tho
    test
  6. www.RapMusic.com

www.RapMusic.com New Member

We Major > College Droput > Late Registration > Born Again > King's of Crunk
    test
  7. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I have to admit, I agree with that more than I disagree with it.
    test
  8. Beatmove

Beatmove We write -

isn't the much heralded beat on 'drive slow' almost the same exact beat as that from pac's 'shorty wanna be a thug?' the end of the saxophone rift is cut off, but still, it's almost the exact same beat . . i don't get it.
    test
  9. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

wow u live in ny and didnt get the biggie and jayz sickamore tree line, whut a loser, i can care less whut ppl say about me playboy, i know what it do, "mase signin to g unit, i hate him more" bitch god dont like ugly, mide as well die now.
    U
    R
    NOT
    HIP
    HOP
    YA
    DIG?
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I never claimed to be hiphop. I'm a hiphop fan. Not everybodys sole purpose on this earth is to justify their love for hiphop by dickriding EVERY album released by EVERY artist.
    I like this album, I don't love it. UH OHH I GUESS I AINT HIPHOP.

Heres some real news for you...I don't give a fucking shit if I'm hiphop or not. Nobody does, especially when it's you judging people.

`I suppose if I type in slang, like dat kid da donn, i wud be consider'd hiphop, nah,mean son? Id rather not be hiphop den ta act like an ignorant fucking douchebag.

You stupid fucking loser. You type like your 10, and you think like you have the IQ of a chimp. You are seriously mentally retarded. I know your type. You never fit in, in school, so now you follow all the trends in a sad effort to be "in". Your an outsider looking in, your a fucking loser.
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

your jus mad that g unit is runnin the shit, and now that mase is bout to be wit them has u even madder,,,,u r not hiphop u hatin rappers that make that money ³³³³³
    test
  12. caz Da man

caz Da man New Member

How Do I Listen To Tracks???
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

ignorance... sorry if someone's stance on something is wrong from your's... dumb fuck... you should quit wining 'n hatin' on muh'fuckas wit a difference in taste as your's..... get off your own nuts sack muh'fucka... cuz you honestly ain't shit..............
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

that's just ignorant... how ignorant can a muh'fucka be... someone's not hip hop because they "hate on rappers that make that money" wow, stupidity at its finest

so you don't dislike any single artist in the industry that is just "trying to make their money"? dumb guy....
    test
  15. THEDONN- closed

but we do have the same tatse we both like kan's music, u act like he wuz suppose to make another college dropout dumb fuck, hello, the man is a fuckin internation star now, times have changed, he will rap about other shit now, it will take sum time for your slow ass ,mind to understand it, unlike me who's one of a kind and pictures shit right when its said, cuz i dont listen to music for a beat like u, u herb.
    test
  16. THEDONN- closed

i dont dislike nobody, i dont know nobody in the industry, nobody in the game tried to kill me, or take money from me, or hurt my family, why would i dislike anybody?i am hiphop so i listen to all rappers, all kinds of music, and feel it, relate to it, laugh to it, vibe to it, talk about it, i know u cant, dont, wont get it.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

hahahaha at your narrow minded assumptions on people you know nothing about... of course I'm all about beats when I've studying lyricism for 7 years and that's all I talk about... of course, I'm all about beats when I can sit 'n break down rhyme schemes to an exact extent using different varibales to represent each rhyme pattern

get the fuck outta here.... you're officially ignorance personified

and obviously, artists will change and grow... but growth in the wrong direction is bad... I feel this is growth in the wrong direction.... mold also "grows"... I feel Kanye musically is a well put together ³³³³³ pie but it's starting to grow mold on it on certain sections... not all of it is bad, and once again, the majority of the album is "good" but nothing that I expected... I expected better... it was "solid"
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

of course... cuz you're soo hip hop

hahahaha, ignorance...

that's like sayin' a NBA die hard fan can't dislike a certain team or a NBA player because they're suddenly not "an NBA fan"... and you ain't HIP HOP... you might attempt to represent it (which you do a horrible job at) but you're not hip hop....

not one person IS hip hop... we live it, that's it... learn what hip hop is actually about before you make ignorant ass statements with your kindergarten mindstate
    test
  19. THEDONN- closed

if its solid then how he moving in wrong direction?if its solid he standind still, muthafucka, doin whut he been doin,,,rappin his ass off and speakin his fuckin mind, every muthafuckin person has a message!!!!!!!u pussy!!!!!!get a deal then talk shit about somebody else's blood sweat and tears ya lamo!
    test
  20. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Stop arguing with THE DONN, it's been done plenty of times.. We came to the conclusion that his cranium is literally a brick wall surrounding stupidity; also known as the brain.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.