Official Hip hop fantasy league...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Skrybe SK, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

where the fuck you think the money came from in 1 night but sales. Aint no other way to get it? Shit came outta thin air? Everyone else in the league combined didnt have enough to give me that money.

I showed you the numbers, and you even pmed me back about it once you saw how much i made ofying yang twins sales that was a fuckin billion right there before artist royalties.

you just to dumb to get it..no matter what you set the price at for an item..it will sell if you promote it.

if i sell an item for 10 million dollars and put promotion behind it, someone will buy the shit. WTf am i supposed to do, sell an item at 10 dollars when i can get 10 million a pop

i ruined the shit for you cause you started lying to niggas, talking about phantom transactions and shit that never even happened. Dont lie on me bitch nigga. Had to start acting silly and booting niggas.

lol when i asked anyone for money, i knew that i could make as much as i wanted every night? Nobody gave me shit, i was throwing 500 million to dely and 300 million to Calico ignorant nigga.
    test
  2. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

i aint gotta ask war shit....he shot me 300 mil...the fuck u do for me?

u mad cause u not ballin...so u wanna cry

after u bought all those artists....u did about 7 trades from the fake label to your label, how many trades it take to send the money u were owed huh?

and answer this why didnt u just sign them to the fake labels to begin with? why did it HAVE to go through your label? so money can be transfered thats why...

dont act all innocent...ask marxist? the bitch that had 1 billion herself just a couple days back? lol

she got no damn credibility
    test
  3. Milli Monotone

and for the record i tested wars theory myself last night

i did it small scale on 2 cds only...charged 100 a pop...i made 60 mil after royalties

now if i put out 8 cds, at 2 or 3 or 4 hundred...a thousand a pop whatever, u aint gotta be a math wizz to know im makin bank

quit hatin on war cause u didnt think of it first...
    test
  4. Wargasms

try charging a million a product..i was selling 10,000,000 hoodies and shit
    test
  5. Milli Monotone

lol i tried selling hoodies for a mil, i bought 500k of them by accident which left no $$ in my account for ads haha

i didnt sell any as a result
    test
  6. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

im tryin that shit out right now
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

what the fuck are you talkin about nigga I wasnt even playing the game anymore. I dint feel like makin all them labels to try and sign all them dudes to. I wanted to put em all on one label and be done with the shit.

If i wanted the money i could do one transaction and hit the fucking refresh button til the shit was in the billions like marxist did. Fuck are you silly niggas talkin about?

and you didnt do that shit milli you lying ass nigga cuz i saw your stats...I knew it was gonna be other motherfuckers trying war's shit so I checked EVERYONE'S stats. Dely made about 50 mil...you made about 30 mil.

NOBODY had outrageous sales numbers which is why i booted him. Me and Dely made more money than that nigga.

if he did it legit and it worked...why did he only make 50 mil instead 700 mil like he did the night before?

Im done...you niggas is stupid yo. believe what you want. Dont matter to me...i really dont give a fuck.
    test
  8. Wargasms

what i did is only got two inexpensive artists

put out low quantities of albums and low quantities of merchandise..marked up crazy high

then i put national promotion behind each item. Only 1 week's worth at a time. No need in getting 3 weeks of promo up front. Do a double national ad on the same product priced outrageosly instead to make sure it sells out in 1 day.
    test
  9. Milli Monotone

04/09/07 ID#:104 DOGGYSTYLE- 533623 sold $37,353,610.00
    04/09/07 ID#:104 DOGGYSTYLE-ARTIST ROYALTY FEE $16,809,124.50
    04/09/07 ID#:54 THE CHRONIC- 475555 sold $47,555,500.00
    4/09/07 ID#:54 THE CHRONIC-ARTIST ROYALTY FEE $21,399,975.00

i made 21 on doggystyle and 26 on the chronic

thats 47, plus i had other cds and products out that pushed me into almost 60 mil after royalties, want me to post figures?

04/09/07 ID#:55 2001- 563402 sold $9,014,432.00
    04/09/07 ID#:55 2001-ARTIST ROYALTY FEE $4,056,494.40

5 mil more

04/09/07 ID#:111 THA BLUE CARPET TREATMENT- 634697 sold $10,155,152.00
    04/09/07 ID#:111 THA BLUE CARPET TREATMENT-ARTIST ROYALTY FEE $4,569,818.40

theres another 6 mil

thats 58 mil from 4 cds, want me to post the little numbers like bone thugs, lil eazy, jim jones and jamie foxx cd's that made me another 2 mil? not to mention my clothing products....

now whos lyin skrybe????
    test
  10. Milli Monotone

yea plus u used smaller artists which meant they had less points...

i was using dre and snoop whose royalties checks were no damn joke....
    test
  11. Wargasms

skrybe is a lying ass ho nigga man..

he stays full of lies...all i see is bitch tendencies outta this dude. Cant even play a game right ..lol

nigga was having the time of his life till i ruined it for him.
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

wargasm you tragic status to me nigga.

and milli is to stupid to realize he talkin about 60 million and Im talkin about over 600 million.

If your shit was the truth war, then your networth would have went up. You had roughly 448 mill before midnight. After midnight you had roughly 500 mil.

So I'll give you and milli the benefit of the doubt...maybe you found a scheme to make 50-60 mil in a night.

but you made 700 mil one night, then you sold less than a tenth of that the next night. If your system worked you woulda made 700 million again...not fuckin 50 million.

and then you had another label, gutter records...with no artists that had 2 trillion dollars. Milli too busy kissing your ass like you gonna break bread on monopoly money with that nigga to realize you had 2 trillion dollars on a backup name with no artists on the label.

Im sure you got sales figures for gutter records two. You sold 2 trillion dollars in the middle of the day with no artists.

milli is stupid, im not...your shit dont make math wargasms...thats why i booted you.
    test
  13. Milli Monotone

dogg are u stupid...i said i did 2 cds SMALL SCALE, i charged 70 for snoop and 100 for a dre cd

are u to fuckin stupid to see it sold the same amount to the other snoop and dre cds i sold for 15?

so what makes u think if i add another 0, it wont sell the same?

i could charge 100k per cd and it would still sell 500-600k copies per day

THATS HOW U MAKE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

i was just testing it out when i heard that was how war made his money

and he was right

your dumb ass just refuses to admit your wrong

u said i made 30 mil....i proved u wrong

i dont care about gutter records...the point is he didnt cheat before u booted him out the league for having 700 mil

the shit after that is irrelevant

u were wrong...
    test
  14. Wargasms

do it yourself...im sure someone will..

charge 9999999999999.99

for a cd or a piece of merchandise

promote with a national commercial

and see how much you make.

lol thats all you gotta do, dense ass nigga. Do it and shut the fuck up lying ass nigga.

i had 2 artists on both labels..the other label i wasnt even going to use, i only pulled that out after you did the bitch shit and booted the other label for no reason.....i just had that set up to see what would happen if i maxed out the numbers. I didnt make any outside transactions with either label. And if i did..explain to me again..where did the money come from? if it wasnt sales?

WHERE DID IT COME FROM DUMB NIGGA?
    test
  15. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

milli you stupid...

several people did the thing...thats why I told some of yall what wargasms did. If people were able to duplicate it then the game is fucked up anyway. NOBODY sold 700 million or anywhere close to it.

if the shit works...and atleast 5 people tried the shit...how come nobody came CLOSE to selling 700 million?

because wargasms gave himself that money from the gutter records account.

and you gonna say "I dont care about gutter records" of course not cuz your a fucking blockhead. He got 2 trillion dollars in the middle of the day with no artists on the label but you dont care cuz its not possible for him to cheat.

I told wargasms real simple...do it again, if you cant do it again imma assume you cheated and boot you.

first day 700 mil...second day 50 mil.

if its that simple then why couldnt he do it again the second night?

exactly.

both you niggas is stupid. Im not gonna break it down any simpler cuz war knows he full of shit and milli apparently is fucking retarded and cant do math or use common sense. He did 700 mil...i said do it again so I know you didnt cheat...he did 50 mil. That means he cheated.

really dont matter tho. I closed the league. shit is over, niggas ruined the league with some bullshit.
    test
  16. Wargasms

i didnt have artists because you booted the label after you saw how much it made the first night.....i had to resign artists on it today..i hadnt touched that label since i made it on friday until today.

i didnt duplicate it on slept on fam ent yet because you booted me before the sales could come in for today....i would have actually had more..if you werent booting niggas..all a nigga has to do to prove you wrong is set it up like that for 1 day

all you gotta do to get back in the game is sign more acts with the same money balance on your label...i ressurrected on your ass with new artists...just as i did the 30 other times you booted me since then..lol. the 2 trillion was the money already made on the label from day 1 sales when you booted me. The label wasnt even showing up because you had booted it until i signed more artists to it..thats where that came from...

now that i ran your ass outta your own game at least you can get some sleep tonight and stop obsessing.
    test
  17. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

stop right there. I didnt boot you until after the stats came up. Ask marxist cuz she was on and I was rapping to her on aim at the time. I even told her your numbers didnt come back. You didnt even make 100 million. So who are you really fooling?

you know what else is funny tho...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cuz I emailed them the shit yesterday as soon as you sent me the stats and they shut it down. They said our league has been fixed. When the stats came in and the money wasnt there my initial reaction was "yeah it prolly aint work this time cuz they fixed it."

then I looked and saw your other label with all that money and no fuckin artists on it and I said "oh, this nigga really was cheating...damn...well i guess I gotta boot him then."

If i was out to get you then why was i defending you last night in this same got damn thread talkin about "nah war aint cheat, it was a glitch." you stupid nigga and you lame.
    test
  18. Veinz

Veinz Get on my Level, Ho

You dont always get sales every day from merchandise products...

Case in point, I had a video game for Kanye that I pressed a million copies of and put a national advertising campaign behind it. First day, I cleared almost 40 mil alone off it...next day, I didnt make shit. Still had copies pressed, still had the advertising campaign, but I didnt sell a single copy.
    test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nigga your whole argument is "you booted me before the numbers came in"

ask marxist what time i was rappin to her on aim last night and what time I booted you.

your numbers came in...they were less than mine AND dely's...I booted you. YOu didnt sell even 100 million dollars. If I expected a grown as man 36 years old to act like this I woulda just took screenshots of that shit too. You didnt sell, either they fixed it or you cheated and never did those numbers legit to begin with.
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

[​IMG]

there goes your whole argument...right into the toilet.

now sit down, woo-sah, and act your got damn age you silly motherfucker.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.